• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ultraviolent Women?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, surprisingly. Apparently the wrath of the almighty Jennifer is yet to descent upon your feeble body.

Fear.

You would fear that? It sounds awesome to me.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
That's why I put other people in the way as sheilds.

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting, but revolting. I agree that a fetish can result from a seemingly mundane object, or body part, or any emotion that the person connects to pleasure; however, I had never heard of this paraphilia. I think it would have more to do with how their brain was hard-wired, and what connections they made in their early years to arousal.

This is certainly an extreme case; most women I know that can be extremely violent are disassociating or have clinical PTSD. They were horribly abused or abandoned, but they were never sadistic. This is a whole category unto itself. Frightening.