• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jonathan Haidt

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
Hi Woolfy

Havent watched it all yet but love it! Ive read Haidts book 'The Happiness Hypothesis' in which he discusses some of these ideas - if you enjoyed this I can recommend this book

After reading the book I'm not surprised he's such an entertaining speaker - his book- although dealing with difficult issues - is written in the same style

Will watch the rest tomorrow and get back to you

wolfy

awsm
Hi Woolfy

Havent watched it all yet but love it! Ive read Haidts book 'The Happiness Hypothesis' in which he discusses some of these ideas - if you enjoyed this I can recommend this book

After reading the book I'm not surprised he's such an entertaining speaker - his book- although dealing with difficult issues - is written in the same style

Will watch the rest tomorrow and get back to you

The book sounds interesting. I'll have to read it.

My Christmas list is getting a little long though.
Outliers
Talent is overrated
The Happiness Hypothesis
Predictably Irrational

How many books will Santa bring me?