• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Silent Victor and the Therapy Thread

Mole

Permabanned
Welcome to the, "Silent Victor and the Therapy Thread".

Meet the therapist, Silent Stars. But we don't know whether she lives in the West End or Wisconsin.

And of course, Victor, whom you know only too well. But many of you have suggested that Victor attend therapy - well here's your chance.

And naturally meet yourself. You are the boss. You pay attention. You pay the therapist and you make sure dear Victor gets a good shake.

Welcome, welcome, welcome all.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I heartily recommend a truckload of myriad tasty psychotropic drugs and a full battery of electroshock therapy.

(But that's just me.)

Mole

Permabanned
I heartily recommend a truckload of myriad tasty psychotropic drugs and a full battery of electroshock therapy.

(But that's just me.)

I do think it would be a courtesy to consult the therapist, Silent Stars, first.

And I am sure she will value your advice.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do think it would be a courtesy to consult the therapist, Silent Stars, first.

And I am sure she will value your advice.

Maybe I was talking to her.

Be quiet, patient!!!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah so Silent Stars is a guy btw.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh good...can i throw things at you when you start to mumble :D

Mole

Permabanned
Silent Stars agreed to play the role of therapist but he didn't turn up.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
MEDIC! HE'S GOING DELIRIOUS!

To be fair, most people are more comfortable confiding in a therapist who shares their gender...if he prefers a male therapists for other reasons, then:

1.) He needs to be "punished" by the female staff (can I watch?)

2.) he is prone to uncontrollable violence, and is looking out for the safety of those physically weaker than himself.

Last edited:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Meet the therapist, Silent Stars. But we don't know whether she lives in the West End or Wisconsin.

And of course, Victor, whom you know only too well. But many of you have suggested that Victor attend therapy - well here's your chance.

And naturally meet yourself. You are the boss. You pay attention.

And the question becomes -

Truly, who is the student and who is the teacher? :hi:

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Sorry...I was kinda working today, and on no sleep, even.:wacko: I'm ok, though.:)

Yeah, I do tend to be mistaken for being a girl quite a bit, even when I don't use an avatar.:yes: So, no worries!

Mole

Permabanned
And the question becomes -

Truly, who is the student and who is the teacher? :hi:

The teacher-student relationship is a trance loop.

We enter the teacher-student trance by the introduction. We call the student by name and the teacher by name. But what is most interesting is that we include the whole class in the trance by addressing all of you during the introduction.

A number of questions arise. Are we able to entertain this group trance? And we able to enjoy this trance in the same way we might listen to a Mozart sonata?

Or will our usual narcissistic trance prove too strong for this group trance?

But most important - should this group trance prove successful, will we be able to leave it? Will we be able to wake up?

And this is what we will all learn - how to enter a group trance together and how to leave the trance together.

This is an extremely valuable thing for a group to do. It is delightful, therapeutic and powerful.

But even more important will be our failure to maintain the trance plane.

It is from our failure that we will learn the most.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
'k.

So whaddya want fixed, Dude? $19.95 special on today. And if you pay upon reception of services I'll throw in a little Victorian social culture while we're at it.

Not to worry about the loop. I'll be in and out so quick that there's no danger of losing track of the boundaries. ;)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This would have been a cool thread