• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Serial Killers/Sociopaths/Psychopaths

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Consider the following:

Step 1: Burn down the apartment.

Step 2A: Say "Oh I'm so sorry I accidentally burned down the apartment!" and get away with it, or

Step 2B: Say "I intentionally burned down the apartment." and go to juvie.

I know I'd pick 2A.

Accidentally on purpose.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I saw about that guy on Most Evil. (Cool show, though they reuse the same material a lot.) He makes a pretty good case for his dad being the guy who killed her.
How many levels of evil are, there, 22? I forgot.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
22 last I checked, unless they've discovered some eviller evil since I stopped tivoing it.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
22 last I checked, unless they've discovered some eviller evil since I stopped tivoing it.
You should Tivo Monsters on Chiller channel. It's pretty fuckin' evil, if you ask me.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
We have a poster from Cleveland. You don't suppose. . .

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I saw about that guy on Most Evil. (Cool show, though they reuse the same material a lot.) He makes a pretty good case for his dad being the guy who killed her.

His case sounds good on paper. There's an awful lot of between-the-lines stuff which sounds like he was really being the Stevel Hodel Avenger.

I'm thinking he just was pretty angry at his father and seeking posthumous revenge. And making a little money along the way.

And I've looked many times at the pictures he found in his dad's scrapbook which he claims to be photos of a young Beth Short. Can't make the leap. The resemblance just isn't there for me.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
My ex boyfriend took me to see his brother in prison once.

I thought it was just a regular prison. He wasn't kidding. It was a high-security prison 3 hours out in the boonies.

My experience with meeting the brother- He was charming, charismatic, funny.. He didn't seem like a criminal. I heard parts of the story about his conviction.. My ex was too ashamed to tell the whole story.

I guess 20 years to to life pretty much explains it all.

Oh- and the vibe of the visiting area? Spooky. It was friggin scary. Those guys were pretty huge. We literally had a piece of glass and some chain fence separating us from the rest of the inmates.

I studied a little bit about sociopaths. Most common attribute they often exhibit are- extreme narcissism, selfishness (compassion for self, not others), manipulative.. cruelty to animals, yeah.. it's crazy. Scarrry.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I saw a killer being interviewed in prison the other day. He was on death row for stabbing his counselor 30 odd times. He said he wanted to make sure there was no way he was coming back. His theory, he said, was to put enough holes in the person so "they could not plug them all". He said he did it because he wanted to get the death penalty, and because he was too chicken to kill himself.

Then he said anyone who commits premeditated murder and then says they feel remorse is a liar.

So why would he want to die if he feels no remorse? What kind of emotional pain causes him to want to die? If he really wants to die why can't he do it himself?

It's obviously a complete guess, but I think he killed the counselor without any particular concious rationalization. He was possibly driven to it out of uncontrollable rage that the counseller happen to unlock with just the right words(wrong for the counselor), and he later cooked up a convenient rationalization to explain his action. Kind of like people eating junk food and saying, "It's fine. The doctor said I have good cholesterol" (The doc put me on a see-food diet, I see food and I eat it.)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They do interest me, simply for the fact that their minds are different. I wanna see if I can make friends with one lol.