• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

autuum depression and MBTI

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
;) rock climbing, hiking and... ummm... more risky outdoor sports... though they're kind of a rush in the winter as well :devil:

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
;) rock climbing, hiking and... ummm... more risky outdoor sports... though they're kind of a rush in the winter as well :devil:
Ah, Entro is lucky anyways. We dun really have Snow anymore here in Germany. :D
So there you go, Entro. Do Outdoor Sports. No Excuses to not do so anymore due do Lack of Snow. =P

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yaya, keep joking but I am working on my pilots license as we speak and then I am gonna check out the facts over there :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I do alot of outdoor sports at the moment, wait I will open the window and drink the beer on the outside, brb :D

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'm not normally affected by the weather in that way, but this season I've woken up twice in this really weird, depressed malaise.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
outdoor drinking is the most noble and couragous of the outdoor sports! :yes:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I've heard about that.
I've heard from a friend that a good portion of the suicides happen in the spring because winter makes one despondent and they often think that things will get better in the spring- when they see that things aren't better for them at all- they think that their only course of action is suicide.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I play soccer in the defense for health things, if you want to hear that, woman. I am the worlds best "Manndecker" in the Universe. That word is best translated with "the guy who wards the balls from the enemy men". Something like that :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've heard about that.
I've heard from a friend that a good portion of the suicides happen in the spring because winter makes one despondent and they often think that things will get better in the spring- when they see that things aren't better for them at all- they think that their only course of action is suicide.
Yeah, and a good portion of suicides happen to people who know me as well. Because being around me makes one despondent, and they often think that things will get better...LOL

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, and a good portion of suicides happen to people who know me as well. Because being around me makes one despondent, and they often think that things will get better...LOL

you mean to say it doesn't get any better?!?!

ever?!?!

*puts rocks into pockets and walks into the pond*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Ouh man, this one was so good, I am speechless. Thought about 300 things now but I really rather like to get another Scotch now.

:cheers:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7

Well, at least even if things don't improve, things can't get much worse, right? ;)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
No, I did.
I just felt like twisting it a little bit, :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
-.- ENTP suck, Jack do something I really want to get rid of that type

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Got some alternatives here:

Actualized type: ENTP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 62.5% Introverted (I) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Feeling (F) 48.48% Thinking (T) 51.52%
Perceiving (P) 51.61% Judging (J) 48.39%

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preferred type: ENFJ
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 60.61% Introverted (I) 39.39%
Intuitive (N) 58.33% Sensing (S) 41.67%
Feeling (F) 51.35% Thinking (T) 48.65%
Judging (J) 51.43% Perceiving (P) 48.57%

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attraction type: INFP
(who you are attracted to)

Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
Intuitive (N) 59.46% Sensing (S) 40.54%
Feeling (F) 56.67% Thinking (T) 43.33%
Perceiving (P) 56.25% Judging (J) 43.75%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If it’ll help you Northern Hemisphere people cope with them winter months I can make a point of posting regular pictures of me at the beach enjoying the surf, sun and all things summerish :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wasnt Obama ENFJ ? Maybe I can become the next great president of the US

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If it’ll help you Northern Hemisphere people cope with them winter months I can make a point of posting regular pictures of me at the beach enjoying the surf, sun and all things summerish :)

rofl :D:D

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Mondo said:
I've heard about that.
Bingo. You got it. Suicides in Spring. Mostly due to "unfulfilled Lovematters". People are weird. :shock: