• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"rude" to a uni lecturer?

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
There was this uni lecturer I was rude to, but I don't care really. if she's as smart as she claims then she should acknowledge her own actions and part in this.

I did an extra credit for my course, and after it ended we were handed certificates.
The lecturer gave brief words of encouragement to each student and then when she came to me she said that I would be a "credit to any employer and that I was a 'smart-arse' and that I should go far". But this was way more long-winded than what she said to the others. It's clear she had some agenda against me since she probably had thought that I answered some questions well so she thought she wanted to bully me. People have done this before, and why? because they think i'm easy, but not anymore.

So about a week later, she said hello to me in the corridor, and then I blanked her and said "leave me be" and then laughed. She then gives me bad scorns when she sees me, but then I don't care really. She laid down the gauntlet and wished to move on. I'm a human and don't deserve to be bullied. nobody does. anybody who disagrees with that sh0ould burn in Hell. There's no reason I should be excluded arbitrarily from a common moral.
So I don't care if I was rude to her, she fully warranted it. She chose me to single out and embarass and for no real reason. so whatever...

skimpit

How was she mean to you?

I don't think she was that rude... and if she was, isn't it something you can just let go? You'll be out of her class one day.

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
How was she mean to you?

I don't think she was that rude... and if she was, isn't it something you can just let go? You'll be out of her class one day.

I don't let others fuck with me. So I don't care if she's upset.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sounds more like you're insecure rather than she was being rude.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I don't care if I was rude to her, she fully warranted it. She chose me to single out and embarass and for no real reason. so whatever...
What did your rudeness get you? If instead you had been courteous but honest and explained that what she said bothered you and why, you might have gained an apology and a change in her behavior toward you. But perhaps you didn't want that.

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
What did your rudeness get you? If instead you had been courteous but honest and explained that what she said bothered you and why, you might have gained an apology and a change in her behavior toward you. But perhaps you didn't want that.

it was apparent she had some agenda, so i foiled it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
giphy.gif

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Please tell me you're trolling, please.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Teachers should appreciate and value uppity students, it shows enthusiasm and willingness to challenge and ultimately learn. They probably liked you.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There was this uni lecturer I was rude to, but I don't care really. if she's as smart as she claims then she should acknowledge her own actions and part in this.

I did an extra credit for my course, and after it ended we were handed certificates.
The lecturer gave brief words of encouragement to each student and then when she came to me she said that I would be a "credit to any employer and that I was a 'smart-arse' and that I should go far". But this was way more long-winded than what she said to the others. It's clear she had some agenda against me since she probably had thought that I answered some questions well so she thought she wanted to bully me. People have done this before, and why? because they think i'm easy, but not anymore.

So about a week later, she said hello to me in the corridor, and then I blanked her and said "leave me be" and then laughed. She then gives me bad scorns when she sees me, but then I don't care really. She laid down the gauntlet and wished to move on. I'm a human and don't deserve to be bullied. nobody does. anybody who disagrees with that sh0ould burn in Hell. There's no reason I should be excluded arbitrarily from a common moral.

I am failing to see how she insulted you actually. I have actually been humiliated in front of my student body by a teacher and it was awful, I have felt that pain, but this doesn't seem to be humiliation. She suggested you'd go far and be an asset.

I'm not sure what you want us to say?

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
against bullying. nobody should be bullied. who then says anybody should be?

I’ve known cap for years, kid. He’s one of the least bullying people you’ll ever come across. Besides, no one in this thread is actively bullying you. Chill.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dupe of Wailing Spector or Warrior? :newwink: