• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"rude" to a uni lecturer?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't feed the trolls.

Just hit report. :D

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:roundthnx:

Aerix and I had each separately asked him to ignore us as we’re ignoring him, but he doesn’t get the hint either (he keeps quoting us). It’s beyond annoying and immature, to say the least.

If he quotes me one more time, I’m reporting. I’ve had enough.

Yeah, I'm always a little surprised when people make posts like this and expect it to go their way lol. Reminds me of that Hugh Mungus video where the woman shouting and screaming was the one who uploaded it thinking people would be on her side and they weren't.
It also always amazes people when people expect to coexist on a forum like this without making compromises of some sort.

Lark

There was this uni lecturer I was rude to, but I don't care really. if she's as smart as she claims then she should acknowledge her own actions and part in this.

I did an extra credit for my course, and after it ended we were handed certificates.
The lecturer gave brief words of encouragement to each student and then when she came to me she said that I would be a "credit to any employer and that I was a 'smart-arse' and that I should go far". But this was way more long-winded than what she said to the others. It's clear she had some agenda against me since she probably had thought that I answered some questions well so she thought she wanted to bully me. People have done this before, and why? because they think i'm easy, but not anymore.

So about a week later, she said hello to me in the corridor, and then I blanked her and said "leave me be" and then laughed. She then gives me bad scorns when she sees me, but then I don't care really. She laid down the gauntlet and wished to move on. I'm a human and don't deserve to be bullied. nobody does. anybody who disagrees with that sh0ould burn in Hell. There's no reason I should be excluded arbitrarily from a common moral.
So I don't care if I was rude to her, she fully warranted it. She chose me to single out and embarass and for no real reason. so whatever...

I've read a couple of your posts and there's a kind of pattern that's pretty apparent to me, although I dont think you see it yourself.

Anyway, I'm not sure if its working for you, but I think that degree of hostility/adversarial feelings about most interactions would exhausting.

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
I've read a couple of your posts and there's a kind of pattern that's pretty apparent to me, although I dont think you see it yourself.

Anyway, I'm not sure if its working for you, but I think that degree of hostility/adversarial feelings about most interactions would exhausting.

Did that analysis make you feel powerful?

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
well i don't think i've been a troll. that captain dude name tried to undermine my point/experiences, when he goes around telling others bullying is wrong. so it's OK for me? OK. i'll expect not being human.
and aerix/firebird make me laugh on many levels. they're elitist with near Hitler-esque levels of thinking. they reckon only their buddies can post stuff and they aggressively call out others who aren't on their "consideration level" lol. yet apparently i'm the troll? kind of ironic since they're both women and Hitler thought women should know their role as homemakers and child-bearers, but that's by the by. I guess it offends them deeply when people they don't intuitively like make points. I know people like that and their profile often, it's kind of how like most young to middle-aged women in the USA think/value. More to the point, they only reckon their favoured people can air views and be accepted. Typical elitist psychology. i just ignore them, since i'll accept i cannot make points and aren't to their life levels. #ineverwill
i've just interacted as all others have here but then apparently i haven't respected the "queens" since i'm not up to their level looool. i dunno who they think i am, or why they think people cannot match their disrespect. that's sociopathic conduct for you. i guess i'll take the high road in being a more charitable person.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't feed the trolls.

Just hit report. :D

Thanks haha :) I love how he’s just shooting himself in the foot with every insult he thinks I’ll be offended by. I don’t know what world he thinks he’s living in right now, but...

theablekingedgar

Permabanned
well my mere presence here offends you, for the reasons i've stated.
but i have better things to do, ms. hitler. #evabraun

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I find it interesting that this:

Did that analysis make you feel powerful?

is closely followed by this:

and aerix/firebird make me laugh on many levels. they're elitist with near Hitler-esque levels of thinking. they reckon only their buddies can post stuff and they aggressively call out others who aren't on their "consideration level" lol. yet apparently i'm the troll? kind of ironic since they're both women and Hitler thought women should know their role as homemakers and child-bearers, but that's by the by. I guess it offends them deeply when people they don't intuitively like make points. I know people like that and their profile often, it's kind of how like most young to middle-aged women in the USA think/value. More to the point, they only reckon their favoured people can air views and be accepted. Typical elitist psychology.

Lark

well my mere presence here offends you, for the reasons i've stated.
but i have better things to do, ms. hitler. #evabraun

I dont think you offend anyone, there's a really clear pattern of thinking and behaviour exhibited in your posts but you dont see it. So that kind of makes them interesting to read/notice. Especially when you report that this is global/holistic, ie not just online but offline too.

There's been other posters like yourself over the years, someone called Danseen or Dancing or something like that, not suggesting that you're a dupe account or anything just that we've seen it all before.