• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Failed Men

Mole

Permabanned
Commonly men come here to win an argument. And their desire to win an argument is hidden, under the radar.

They pretend to be looking for agreement, and they pretend to be rational and logical, when they are driven by an unconscious passion to dominate.

Quite often they have failed to dominate other men physically, and have failed to dominate women sexually, and have failed at sport, so they seek to dominate using underhand means.

The facts are deception works, and is used to hide the pain of failed men. They cannot and must not admit their failure to anyone, they feel this would destroy them.

So they are trapped by their pain and fear, and we are trapped here with them.

Women reject them, and men laugh at them.

Mole

Permabanned
Is this why you come here?

I was a failed man who was rescued by my girlfriend and lover. Rhonda took me to the first encounter group in Australia in the Psychology Departtment in the University of New South Wales. The encounter group was run professionally by Professor Bob Hay. And it was a life changing experience.

From being under water, my head was raised above the water, and I could breathe. I learnt to swim, and I swam to the shore, and before long my feet touched bottom, and I began my life journey.

It was touch and go at first. So I was lucky, it could easily have ended badly.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was a failed man who was rescued by my girlfriend and lover. Rhonda took me to the first encounter group in Australia in the Psychology Departtment in the University of New South Wales. The encounter group was run professionally by Professor Bob Hay. And it was a life changing experience.

From being under water, my head was raised above the water, and I could breathe. I learnt to swim, and I swam to the shore, and before long my feet touched bottom, and I began my life journey.

It was touch and go at first. So I was lucky, it could easily have ended badly.

I’m glad things worked out for you.