• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Real psychology

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Attach these statements and findings to where they came from. Re-engineer what kind of person is behind each kind of testimony. What is the kind of person each of these quotes is really referring to?

"She is so sweet. She was the nicest person I ever know. And also the smartest. She always knew where we were coming from."

"That guy thaught me me. I learned what I was. He might not have the kindest spirit, but he really put me through a trial."

"When I was unsure, he gave me hope. It might have been false hope, for he's a jackass - but he wished for the best, and for a while, it worked."

"I never completely got through her. She was the most logical of minds. She would go through the best of them and win."