• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

are your type-related "harmless jokes" really as funny as you think?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You sent it to me and I didn't want to be selfish and deprive the world of your sexiness. :cheese:

jk google

You make a good point. The world should definitely not be deprived of my sexiness.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
My P-ness is my dominant trait. Well that and my F. So I guess you could say I'm defined mostly by my F 'n P-ness.

Hahahaa! That ought to be in the quotable lines thread! I love it :D

Sarah, did you delete another post again? Because I could've sworn you made one I was gonna reply to and now it ain't here. :huh:

Well, I modified it -- I originally wrote something goofball about this being a great all purpose thread that encompassed everything, including in-depth discussions about bike shorts crotches, Jeffster's legs and nun jokes, but then I modified it later to say that I'd calmed down and given some though to why I ranted in the first place. I bet my original silly post was more entertaining, though? :D

Sarah

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, I modified it -- I originally wrote something goofball about this being a great all purpose thread that encompassed everything, including in-depth discussions about bike shorts crotches, Jeffster's legs and nun jokes, but then I modified it later to say that I'd calmed down and given some though to why I ranted in the first place. I bet my original silly post was more entertaining, though? :D

Yeah! That was the one I was gonna respond to. I had to go to work, you didn't give me enough time. Don't "modify" your posts!! :yes:

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Yeah! That was the one I was gonna respond to. I had to go to work, you didn't give me enough time. Don't "modify" your posts!! :yes:

Okay, okay... sheesh. :D Feel free to comment on what I just wrote, though. Recap: Bike shorts. Nun jokes. Jeffster's legs..... All purpose posts prove to be great entertainment for all involved.

See, ya gotta get to these replies right away or the opportunity to respond just slips away...

Sarah

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
50F7F5A2-0327-411F-A77E-E458049ADAFD.jpg

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, okay... sheesh. :D Feel free to comment on what I just wrote, though. Recap: Bike shorts. Nun jokes. Jeffster's legs..... All purpose posts prove to be great entertainment for all involved.

See, ya gotta get to these replies right away or the opportunity to respond just slips away...

Sarah

:cry: I know, I had to go to work. Maybe I should quit my job!