• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

are your type-related "harmless jokes" really as funny as you think?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I have pics that show otherwise but this is a pg13 site so I'll just have to look at them myself and :D.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Forum God's I am sorry for what I started. I know not what I do :(

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
P's are hairier which is great if your into that sort of thing and own a dyson.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
P's are hairier which is great if your into that sort of thing and own a dyson.

Well that can happen when you hit puberty. J's wouldn't know anything about that....

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
lol, where did it all go wrong? So AJ are you implying that I am having sex with a minor?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
No, worse.. a european. A minor would beat the crap out of him.
*sheesh* Everyone knows Europeans are hung like horses, well everyone but you. :rolleyes:

As for the minor thing I dare say if we put you and Limey in a pit together, your demise would be inevitable.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Now that I've calmed down... ;)

I think what happened on Sunday was that I blurted out my thoughts without considering whether I really needed to make a general rant rather than addressing specific comments to specific people. I realize now that these comments were just, well, an attempt at humor, and that I probably misinterpreted the intent of some of it.

I do believe that the stereotype-based humor is old and worn-out and it would be nice if people could be a bit more creative in that way (as I find constructive criticism much easier to take if it's rather witty, even if the wit stings a bit), but I could probably have addressed that on a case-by-case basis, as some people suggested.

Anyway, I really think there are a lot of decent, thoughtful, intelligent people on this board, which is why I signed up in the first place. Thanks for being understanding. :hug:

Sarah

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
As for the minor thing I dare say if we put you and Limey in a pit together, your demise would be inevitable.

I would pumble him so bad.. he wouldn't be allowed to stay in the country afterwards. You don't want to do that to Lamey.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ

I think what happened on Sunday was that I blurted out my thoughts without considering whether I really needed to make a general rant rather than addressing specific comments to specific people. I realize now that these comments were just, well, an attempt at humor, and that I probably misinterpreted the intent of some of it.

I do believe that the stereotype-based humor is old and worn-out and it would be nice if people could be a bit more creative in that way (as I find constructive criticism much easier to take if it's rather witty, even if the wit stings a bit), but I could probably have addressed that on a case-by-case basis, as some people suggested.

Anyway, I really think there are a lot of decent, thoughtful, intelligent people on this board, which is why I signed up in the first place. Thanks for being understanding. :hug:

Sarah

:hug: You're a cool chick Sarah.

EDIT: U-Uhm...in light of this thread should I have said, "You're a cool person"?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
err...I mean "pummel" (to beat up). But pumble felt so right.
Sounds like something you'd do if you were to form a giant booger and rub it all over someone's skin as in, "Stop talking shit or I'll pumble you." *shakes picking hand*

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Sounds like something you'd do if you were to form a giant booger and rub it all over someone's skin as in, "Stop talking shit or I'll pumble you." *shakes picking hand*

*pumbles Jen and walks away*

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
If I get banned, I just want to say that I'm innocent and Jeffster made me do it!

legssy5.jpg

:laugh: Where the heck did you find THAT?

So, do Js have small P-ness? :cheese:

My P-ness is my dominant trait. Well that and my F. So I guess you could say I'm defined mostly by my F 'n P-ness. :D

Sarah, did you delete another post again? Because I could've sworn you made one I was gonna reply to and now it ain't here. :huh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: Where the heck did you find THAT?

You sent it to me and I didn't want to be selfish and deprive the world of your sexiness. :cheese:

jk google