User Tag List

Thread: Interview of me

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Interview of me

Hi,
    I've never come across this idea before, but .. would you like an interview of me?

Ask me what you would like.

Go ahead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

I dunno if I want you to answer any questions since you right now have 3,333 posts and I don't want to ruin that post count
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes UnitOfPopulation liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

Lol, sure I do wanna answer

Moreover, I have just the right amount of dignity in me. I have some, but not too much that I'd get defensive about it.

If nobody is asking some serious questions about me, I'll post my list of 20 rude questions to ask in an interview.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Okay, here's a question: What do you like about/why did you select your avatar?
    нєισтяσριc

MBTI
    ENTJ

It's from a Civilization game. I liked how the icon represented a unit of population. There was a city of 1 population unit, or maybe 2, and the face of that population was this icon. I'm a big fan of population statistics. So I thought it's cool to let everyone else know of my fandom of both Civilization and population statistics through this icon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes Luminous liked this post

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

If you're still doing this, are you into Age of Empires? And since you're into population statistics, do you have any dream destinations?
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

MBTI
    ENTJ

My friends sometimes tell me about the AoE, recommend it, and tell their stories about it. Haven't tried it myself.
    I dream about being there when people settled in the Island of Crete, wondering which places were fit for a palace, which for other governance functions and the buildings needed for that, and which were good for farming or agriculture. I've lived this dream by going to Greece a few times. Whenever I dream of doing a small computer game, and if there's graphics, I hope to make it all set in Crete.
    I do a lot of different work, but I haven't yet replicated any real places of Crete in any published work. Yet, that place has great significance for me. When someone tells there is a an idea based on statistic and the geography about where people are going to make their home, I think of Crete and what we know about how people lived there. It's a place that brings up my imagination!
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post