• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interview of me

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hi,
I've never come across this idea before, but .. would you like an interview of me?

Ask me what you would like.

Go ahead.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno if I want you to answer any questions since you right now have 3,333 posts and I don't want to ruin that post count ;)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Lol, sure I do wanna answer :D

Moreover, I have just the right amount of dignity in me. I have some, but not too much that I'd get defensive about it.

If nobody is asking some serious questions about me, I'll post my list of 20 rude questions to ask in an interview.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, here's a question: What do you like about/why did you select your avatar?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's from a Civilization game. I liked how the icon represented a unit of population. There was a city of 1 population unit, or maybe 2, and the face of that population was this icon. I'm a big fan of population statistics. So I thought it's cool to let everyone else know of my fandom of both Civilization and population statistics through this icon!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If you're still doing this, are you into Age of Empires? And since you're into population statistics, do you have any dream destinations?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My friends sometimes tell me about the AoE, recommend it, and tell their stories about it. Haven't tried it myself.
I dream about being there when people settled in the Island of Crete, wondering which places were fit for a palace, which for other governance functions and the buildings needed for that, and which were good for farming or agriculture. I've lived this dream by going to Greece a few times. Whenever I dream of doing a small computer game, and if there's graphics, I hope to make it all set in Crete.
I do a lot of different work, but I haven't yet replicated any real places of Crete in any published work. Yet, that place has great significance for me. When someone tells there is a an idea based on statistic and the geography about where people are going to make their home, I think of Crete and what we know about how people lived there. It's a place that brings up my imagination!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
What makes you interested in typology?
How do you spend your leisure?
It's interesting how many people have steady personality patterns and behaviors, but there is such a variety of behavioral patterns in the population. Some behaviors which seemed odd at the beginning start making sense when I've found out more about how brains work, and how our behaviours affect the larger system we're in. Different life experiences bring insight which we can use to reflect on our feelings. All of this works to help each of us discover more about our brains, how they work. It helps me to make sense of the mess that is me. It helps to bring order, freedom of thought, freedom of action by knowing more about what's going on in these brains of mine, to help guide myself and to make better use of the complex tool that is within my reach.

Some of my time goes to semi passive entertainment like playing video games, readin non-challenging stuff online, watching videos and chatting with friends online. Some amount of challenging reading material finds it's way to my screen. I read some dissertations, white papers, thesis and such. Also, technical manuals on some topics. Now and then I make a project to find out some answers to some engineering questions, mostly involving practical implementations of numerical simulation, optimization and such. My most exciting moments are with friends, whom I meet regularly and often, usually spent in restaurants, long walks, cycling, at the gym, shopping in some second-hand shops, assisting one another with house renovations or whatnot. Politics, history, religion and law are interesting to me, and I try to look at those fields from a perspective of what they teach us about what we are and how they are related to what's factual and what they tell about the human's habits of creating fantastical stories. Topics in those fields really light up my imagination as well as my willingness to reason.