• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you think inside a box?

redacted

[smartass]It's impossible to escape the box of your subjective perception -- in other words, everyone always thinks inside their own box.[/smartass]

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Sure. Every single time I do analytical thinking.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hm, I can actually kinda switch between the two Things if I have to or so. But depending on the Situation one can be a bit harder to achieve. I do it anyways, when it's needed. Guess my Way is similar to Antisocial one then. :huh:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A lot of times I can't tell whether I'm digging deeper into the box, or I'm clawing my way out of the box. I get the two motions confused with each other. Inward and outward, what's the difference? :(

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can get inside YOUR MOM's box.

Now that I think about it, you guys are right. >__> How can you possibly use a box to describe thought, or "boundaries" of thought. It's just different areas. Not really boundaries.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
When I was a child, my parents bought a television and tossed the box in the basement. I spent many hours pondering philosophy while I hid in that box.

praedial

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've never noticed being confined to "a box". Maybe I'm too self-absorbed to notice though.

I find this box irrelevant. :dont: