• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Much needed break

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cry:

Thanks everyone for the support, truly. It means a great to deal to me.

I am currently taking a break from my break as I’m in the hospital yet again and probably will be for the next weeks.

As I do not need to-hell, am not allowed-focus on the medical side of my own health care while I am here, and since visitors are not allowed
( no one to bring me coffee) I figure I should switch gears in taking care to getting what human interaction I can.
So, here I am-whattup?

Oh, sorry you are in the hospital. What a terrible time to be there. While you were gone, I changed my profile pic to another picture of my dog. And I've been waitign for the weather in Wisconsin to warm up and it is still cold. How is it where you are?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome back! Sorry it's been so rough. Glad to have you around. :hug:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] you are absolutely awesome. glad to see you back around.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Glad to see you back. Sorry that shit is so rough right now (or seemingly forever, in a way).

Thanks, I am glad to see you’re still around too.

I hate say so, but it kind of does seem like a concentrated effort cosmic effort against me.
As soon as I find a way to be okay with what seems like an untenable situation, something else pops up.
Going after my very ability to breathe and therefore sleep seems like a really cheap shot, but I guess the world gotta do what it what it gotta.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hope you get better soon :(

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

I was meant to compile a few of your most notable posts to make a visual montage to go along with this song but then I got kinda lazy. Take care of yourself. Seriously...Maybe you'll come back at some point and show me what the fuck is going on in FF14.

giphy.gif

The most recent expansion has been the best ( story wise) by a long margin. Some have even said it’s the best FF so far. I mightbe one of them? I say might because there are far too many too many with their own strengths but this is definitely a contender.

My favorite thing about it is that for the first time during 14, I adore the villain. FF has always had great villains but 14 has been full of pompous douchebags up until this point.

also, they have greatly condensed 1-50 to make it easier to catch up.

Welcome back! Glad to hear from you. Sorry it’s under such crap circumstances.

Thank you! If anything, these passed few months have really taught me to squeeze every bit of enjoyment I can out of “ the little things”.
Ironically, just the ability to sleep in on a sunny spring morning had been my favorite.
On one hand; showed me I guess. But on the other; if I can get that back, not much will bother me. :laugh:

Oh, sorry you are in the hospital. What a terrible time to be there. While you were gone, I changed my profile pic to another picture of my dog. And I've been waitign for the weather in Wisconsin to warm up and it is still cold. How is it where you are?

Yeah, it’s a pain, and an interesting study in human psychology; everyone wears a mask 24/7 and I’ve noticed that the lack of human faces- especially of those taking care of me- in the past seven days has gotten pretty agitating.

You have an adorable, multi-cultural doggo! You could make a calendar of them “visiting” the countries of the world-I’d buy one!

The weather, ugh, now that’s an innocuous conversation topic turned volatile.
It rained-like real rain, a down poor every day from late Oct/Nov-March. With only a couple interspersed days of dry since. I can at least say that if it going to do it any year this was a good one, since the park and our garden has been closed. It just opened up since I’ve been here so that’s something I look forward when I get home.

I hope you get to see some sun soon, that’s very important to our ( and our doggo’s well-being.