• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

human beings are the most dangerous people on earth

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
human beings from the beginning of time have destroyed the earth more times than all the nukes put together. from the time of noah to the time of the indians,slavery,fema camps and holocaust. see it this way,the way society is today,it is a reflection of the people in general,im not saying people have to be perfect,but we are as guilty as the person pulling the trigger or causing nukes. the foreigners wouldnt be trying to kill americans if we just stay out of wars that have nothing to do with us. a lot of crimes wouldnt happen if the greed was kept in check,if hate was kept in check,if people were loyal,if hearts were not so divided. crimes happen because of the people.

think of pluto and popeye the sailor man,in some of those episodes. one minute they were friends,but as soon as a lady comes in,they ready to fight each other over her. martin luther king died due to racism.

one way society can get better is by making sure the rules do not benefit one particular group and not get over the other group. the rules need to be for a particular time period because all time periods are going to be different,so rules need to be different. if they are going to elect a leader,make sure the leader is non biased and does not have a history of discrimination acts.

another way society can get better is stop hiding behind religions, and cults,because all it is going to do is divide the people. because at the end of the day,it does not matter,it is just a title.
people need to respect each other.

also if you notice,in times of peace,comes hate and in times of war, comes love.
human beings may not be strong individual,but when they come together, they are unstoppable.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Uh huh. This is news to who now?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I respect how draon always speaks his mind even when it leads some members to openly mock or dismiss him

Bravery is a virtue

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well... I liked the OP. It's not as if much substance appears on the forum these days, so it's kinda nice not to see someone talking about their demonic function acting up. :shrug:

And, the vast majority of folks don't really think about any of this anyway.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Dear Draon,

Please change you enneatype to 6. It is nothing to deny or be ashamed of. You actually do 6 quite well and they need you to improve their image and fight against stereotypes.

Sincerely,
Peter Aphrodite, the Saprophytic Deadpan

Tomb1

I was the first one to type draon as a six (6w5 sx/so to be exact) and his photo/posts do not disappoint...saphrophytic is 6w7 sp/sx (more closer to TrashPanda 6w7 sx/sp). Draon is not quite as introjecting and focused on exposing people than 6w7s.

In response to the thread title, human beings are the only people on earth...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It's cool to feel akward, agitated or anything else for all that has lead us up to this point. But, it's no news that something has lead us up to this point. So, agitation upon finding history?

So... my mom had a hemorrhage on delivering me. That's history. Her ancerstor was a sister of german emperor. Well another ancestor came from nowhere. So where I am to find agitation now, from nowhere, of from the midst of descendants of german emperors? I have no clue. Do you have a clue? If you do have a clue, tell me. Meanwhile, go ask an interview question about me (UnitOfPopulation) in the thread where I ask people to interview me.