• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your greatest fears?

á´…eparted

passages
My greatest fear is that normal, regular people you meet every day are the same in character as Nazis and other war criminals, but only await opportunity and permission. Sometimes they are.

Unfortunately, this is true enough for it to be a real and current threat. Every single one of us has met many folks who fit this in their lives. There are people on this forum that are this way, so we've all met them.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Wasps, syringes, kafkaesque nightmares.

I mean The Trial is real horror for me. I experienced something like it once.

The other day I was listening to Wu Tang Clan, then I went outside and a wasp flew at me.

I was like "Ahhh! Killa beez on a swarm!"

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You fear darkness, yet call yourself the greater evil. What's the deal there?

Something, something, ever watch Batman begins?

Long story short, I used to be scared of the dark as a kid. I had nightmares/terrors for like 10 years straight. Silly I know, but that fear was a result of the dreams I had. Later, from hypnagogic hallucinations. I confused reality at times. I outgrew them when I learned to lucid dream, and later began to adopt it as kind of an edgy power to solidify my mastery over it. Just like how in Batman begins, he does that same thing. Become your fear.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Something, something, ever watch Batman begins?

Long story short, I used to be scared of the dark as a kid. I had nightmares/terrors for like 10 years straight. Silly I know, but that fear was a result of the dreams I had. Later, from hypnagogic hallucinations. I confused reality at times. I outgrew them when I learned to lucid dream, and later began to adopt it as kind of an edgy power to solidify my mastery over it. Just like how in Batman begins, he does that same thing. Become your fear.

Even if the outer is darkness, make sure that the inner is light.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Even if the outer is darkness, make sure that the inner is light.

Too late for that advice. I'll never escape my angst. I mean, I don't think I am a bad person, just cynical as fuck.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Rejection. I have a lot of social anxiety that probably originated from my experiences as a child in school, so it's become one of my greatest fears. I find it damn near impossible to talk to someone in person, let alone form a deep connection, because I fear that I'll be ridiculed or betrayed. I internalize every rejection and I feel the pain for years; I don't think I can handle anymore. People say it's never as bad as you think, but to me it's even worse than I expect it to be.

2. Failure. I don't like performing poorly in any way. Whenever I perceive myself to fail at something, my mind automatically jumps to the conclusion that I am a failure of a person. I know it's not right, but I prefer not to try new things if there's a high probability of me not doing well.

Those are the two biggest. I have some lame phobias, like spiders and heights. I do strongly fear being killed or assaulted, but I'm not sure who doesn't fear that.

GoggleGirl17

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- Losing my passion for things which give me a reason to live.
- Being directionless, stagnant, and bored with life.
- Being seen as unattractive, awkward, or a loser.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
That nothing good is coming my way. That everything I've ever done has essentially been for nothing. That I am here to endure repeated loss and infinite stress, until I just die alone one day, probably too soon.

Perhaps I'll get more cats so I can at least be a tasty treat in the end.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Losing my passions and becoming apathetic and indifferent to everything. Life is not worth living to me if I don't have things I enjoy that I can focus on
Not being able to live life as I want to and not being able to be truly me. I'm afraid that the circumstances could force me down a path I don't want to walk and that I'll become someone that is not actually me or that I don't want to be
Being considered crazy and unworthy by others and as a consequence not being listened by those around me and being ignored whenever I say something

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Being boxed in
losing my creativity
having left no legacy

Coll

MBTI Type
INFJ
homelessness (maybe in my 20's I wouldn't care and I'd have some romanticized ideas but late in life? fuck that.)

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Heights.
Weird shit under water.
Existential Lovecraftian type stuff.