• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

have you ever catastrophize so well

Have you? (read the op)

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
that the world gets blown up all because you did something such as accidentally kick the cat?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
people don't know how to vote, sure my polls are stupid but if they can't vote then this is why we have trump, we don't want trump

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not exactly that extreme, but yes.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Not really, but I have imagined intentional acts of destruction, usually a bit more realistic though. Like, I might see a pyramid of cans in a grocery store and envision myself suddenly and aggressively backhanding or roundhouse kicking it, imagining how it might feel and sound and look, probably in slow motion, and how others would react in shock, and how I would just nonchalantly walk out of the store.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rarely, and not to that degree. I only have done so when I am having a literal anxiety or panic attack. When I catastrophize, it's mostly over things I cannot control, and as a result "blow up" (ie. My dog will get lost and eaten by some animal, which is prompted by my family living in the woods and never putting my dog on a leash).

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
the world will indeed blow up twice for every cat that has been kicked once.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The world is safe. Your world is safe. Without fear, without despair, what can we not do?

Let us build this world together. Let us build a better future. A world without fear, without despair.

That is the meaning of the saying [ ]

Have faith. Have faith even in yourself. Seek the light, and the light will not let you stumble.

Not once will you stumble, when the light is in your grasp.

Blessings.