User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

Default Motivation - what motivates you?

I don't know if I need to expand on the title. People can answer however it makes sense to them.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

I'm in a class that uses a lot of detailed critiquing, and that tends to make me so anxious that there is a big cost for me. I'm motivated by feeling like I have the ability to learn something and do it well, and if the experience of it is enjoyable.

I struggle with my motivation for dance because I *really* want to get good at it, but it is hard to have the time I need to practice. Also, my self-esteem fluctuates with it more than anything else except singing. It is because those are very physical, personal activities, so they mean the most to me, but are also ground zero for self-esteem and emotional pain issues. I need to believe again that I can do it.

My first teachers bolsters my self-esteem complimenting me. I recently watched videos by amazing dancers and watched the video of my first performance so I'm a little shaky on believing in myself. I was so nervous and stiff so it's kinda funny looking to watch. I look like a little kid trying to follow along.

Circus life under the big top world, we all need the clowns to make us smile
    Through space and time always another show, wondering where I am. I'm lost without you. Journey

Enneagram
    9 sp

This is more so at work, but feeling competent and having others respect my ideas/trust that I know what I'm doing. I've taken on more of a leadership role lately, and while it adds some stress, it's made me more confident and less doubting.

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Getting to put my creative twists into everything I do, my boyfriend, being able to explore, and my next meal.
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ
    Likes Amethyst Archon liked this post

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    6w7 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

to be the best and also i put effort into something that i like doing
    Do as you please we are as gods

Curiosity!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What motivates me is the opportunity to solve problems, creating something new, apply my ideas, and persisting against strong odds. Achieving and accomplishment are also two huge drivers.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes ısoprene liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

When I was younger, I wished to be born super smart, athletic or handsome. But I am none. And now, that drives me. I have a privilege. The privilege to fight for it, and it will be unbelievably more gratifying when won.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    458 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Spite

Not for any particular reason, its just kept me going. Mostly a rebellious type of spite, when someone says it cant be done etc.
    The beginning of the end is beginning.