• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How friendly are you?

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Friendly? About as much as kuranes is. . .;)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I'm quite pleasant.

You'd like me.

I do this on purpose.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am a very easy-going person as long as everything is going my way.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I basically like everyone I've ever met. This tends to make me friendly. The only thing getting in the way of this is I can easily get bored by certain conversations.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm actually a nice, friendly person for those who have the balls to get past my permanent sneer & glower. :steam:

It's like a little reward for people who have enough spine to say hi.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I'm actually a nice, friendly person for those who have the balls to get past my permanent sneer & glower. :steam:

:hi:
*waits*

wolfy

awsm

I love to say Hi to surly people. It's gives me a little adrenaline rush. :hi:

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I love to say Hi to surly people. It's gives me a little adrenaline rush. :hi:

Most surly people are surprisingly nice. It's the people who are always smiling you need to look out for (in my experience)!

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Numb3rs, Bill Maher & a few missions in TIE Fighter. That's about as fun as I get tonight.

You? :)

Waiting around for a (delayed :mad:) friend to get in so we can go do dinner and a party.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Most surly people are surprisingly nice. It's the people who are always smiling you need to look out for (in my experience)!

Truest thing in life.

It's those ExSF's with their overly happy crocodile smiles that you gotta look out for. These types are the biggest ass kissers and back stabbers.

The types who are NOT generally friendly (ISTP,ISTJ,INTP,ENTP,ENTJ) are amongst the most loyal.