• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you like and dislike about this forum?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
No, you did not. But if it makes you feel better - pretend, dear.

If I’m being perfectly honest I feel pretty indifferent about it but playing pretend is fun so I shall. :D

Jaguar

If I’m being perfectly honest I feel pretty indifferent about it but playing pretend is fun so I shall. :D

You've been doing it for quite some time, so play on. ;)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You've been doing it for quite some time, so play on. ;)

What?! I don’t fit the uptight, petty, assholic stereotype of an ENTJ?! Oh well, guilty I guess.

jamain

MBTI Type
IST_
I like that you don't have to go through all the glitches (captca nonsense) that has taken over PerC. I mean how many times must one identify crosswalks, buses, bridges, traffic lights, cars, etc. just to post one comment.

I really can't name anything specific that I dislike about Typology Central other than it seems really hard to get to know the regular members. Although to be fair my participation on this forum has been inconsistent so the fault lies with me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I apologize on behalf of all adult ENTJ’s everywhere. It’s an irritation of mine as well.

I think it's had a rather negative effect on the forum, resulting in valuable members quitting or getting banned. But I don't mean to paint a broad brush and say that all ENTJs do it, just that the people who do it seem to be ENTJs.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I think it's had a rather negative effect on the forum, resulting in valuable members quitting or getting banned. But I don't mean to paint a broad brush and say that all ENTJs do it, just that the people who do it seem to be ENTJs.

I completely agree. As they say “ stereotypes don’t come from nowhere.”

Back when I was still on PerC, I swear the “ ENTJ lounge” was nothing but a bunch highly insecure man-children-( women including) just trying to out meme each other. Looked like the detention room at an elementary school.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I completely agree. As they say “ stereotypes don’t come from nowhere.”

Back when I was still on PerC, I swear the “ ENTJ lounge” was nothing but a bunch highly insecure man-children-( women including) just trying to out meme each other. Looked like the detention room at an elementary school.

That sounds like pain.

rav3n

I apologize on behalf of all adult ENTJ’s everywhere. It’s an irritation of mine as well.
Apologize for yourself. No apologies from me. This is supposed to be a typology forum which includes all types. If you can't handle ENTJs, then this forum shouldn't be called TypologyCentral.

You constantly bitch and complain about the ENTJ subforum on PerC and now, on TypoC. If you can't relate to the ENTJs on PerC and can't relate to ENTJs on TypoC, what does this translate to?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Apologize for yourself. No apologies from me. This is supposed to be a typology forum which includes all types. If you can't handle ENTJs, then this forum shouldn't be called TypologyCentral.

You constantly bitch and complain about the ENTJ subforum on PerC and now, on TypoC. If you can't relate to the ENTJs on PerC and can't relate to ENTJs on TypoC, what does this translate to?

I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean to. Do you need a hug? :hug:

You see, I just assume that since ENTJ are clearly such paragons of confidence you would just be able to brush off my words and move on.
After all, you odn't have time for this shit. You're too busy with your plans for world domination and bulldozing ect. ect.

I suppose I should answer the question:

I like:
-A lot of the people
-That it's not Perc and I do not to fear that the I'm going to be DOX'd raped and murdered for disagreeing with an MRA/Red-piller/MOGTOW ect.
- The bonfire and overall less constricting discussion.

Dislike:
-As I imagine is the case on nay Typing forum, all types are reduced to memes and integral things like culture and life experience ; vital building block in any human being, are tosse out compltely.
-That there is a lot of discussion on many other typing methods (again, like enneagram)

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

You see, I just assume that since ENTJ are clearly such paragons of confidence you would just be able to brush off my words and move on.
After all, you odn't have time for this shit. You're too busy with your plans for world domination and bulldozing ect. ect.

y u laugh tritor.

Stap makin fan of entjsz. we sirius ppl al tym. we kil u.

rav3n

Meh, that's such a crazy interpretation of the facts.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I like how understanding of each others difference of opinions everyone is...

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
No, you will not. But an ESFJ might try that nonsense.
As probably his closest friend on the forum, I apologize on behalf of Jaguar personally for his ill temperament and surly disposition. I promise any newcomer reading that it's just a shell, and that if you really take the time to get to know him (as I have) you will find a warm and compassionate core.