• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you like and dislike about this forum?

Jaguar

As probably his closest friend on the forum, I apologize on behalf of Jaguar personally for his ill temperament and surly disposition. I promise any newcomer reading that it's just a shell, and that if you really take the time to get to know him (as I have) you will find a warm and compassionate core.

:encore:

Veebee

I'm new here, too. :happy2:

The site owner and a couple of mods have already posted in my threads. If I were a dupe, they'd have noticed, I'm sure.

Sorry about your past dupe traumas, but they're not my fault.

Do you accuse all new members or what?

Jaguar

The site owner and a couple of mods have already posted in my threads. If I were a dupe, they'd have noticed, I'm sure.

Sorry about your past dupe traumas, but they're not my fault.

Do you accuse all new members or what?

You just flunked my test. Carry on.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm new here.

Why is this so difficult for people to accept?

Wow, the dupes really made you guys paranoid, huh?

Yeah, it was a real issue for a while so it's left a lot of people cautious of newer members. I've even been accused of being a dupe once or twice and I've been here since 2013.

Veebee

Yeah, it was a real issue for a while so it's left a lot of people cautious of newer members. I've even been accused of being a dupe once or twice and I've been here since 2013.

When did they start trusting you?

Or didn't they?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who called you a dupe? That's absurd.

I don't want to dredge up old drama so I won't name names.

They accused me of being a dupe for...I can't remember, I want to say Mal but maybe it was someone else they thought I was a dupe for.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't want to dredge up old drama so I won't name names.

They accused me of being a dupe for...I can't remember, I want to say Mal but maybe it was someone else they thought I was a dupe for.

I think Mal's goal was just shit-stirring and trolling. I used to think maybe he had interesting things to say, somewhere, but I lost patience with it recently. (No, I didn't report him, but that doesn't mean I miss him either.)

Permabanned

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
+’s

*A few interesting characters
*Lack of heavy traffic (could use a bit more activity)

-‘s

*Pseudo intellectuals haughtily tearing apart others for asking questions about the subject of typology (and we wonder why we can’t retain members) There are ill informed people posting erroneous information no doubt. Those people are in need of correction, but I’m referring to times people have just shown curiosity because they’re learning and they’re met with a fair level of contempt for being uninformed about the subject.
*The continuing lack of a functioning post history search
*The inability for threads I find truly interesting to survive two pages (nothing to be done here really as it’s a personality forum and not geared towards some of the specific subjects these threads focus on)

Excellent points.