Slice of Stupidity Sung Jin-Woo's Avatar
    MBTI
    DUMB
    Enneagram
    ASS

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    *gASp*

You wound me!

I just dont see the obsession with tomato jam, with fermented yeast milk, and meat trimmings with dried herb leafs, on a backed slab of grain paste.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    I just dont see the obsession with tomato jam, with fermented yeast milk, and meat trimmings with dried herb leafs, on a backed slab of grain paste.
    It's a similar appeal to describing things you don't care for in the most disturbing way possible without being chased by rakes. But with garlic.
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    Likes Sung Jin-Woo liked this post

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    :(: None

I haven't been around for a long time (and I don't post a lot) but; there's nothing I 'dislike' at the moment. I saw that some people mentioned drama tho, I can enjoy it from time to time. (Bad, I know, I promise I won't create it myself, might use the 'search' function to find it and enjoy it with a bag of imaginary popcorn. Don't get me wrong, I can imagine that it becomes annoying after a while when someone keeps ruining the mood. I just don't take people like that all too seriously.)

I like the fact that people take their time to read shit and actually reply. Like damn I even kinda admire it, that there are so many people out here with knowledge. Who don't have to waste their time on reading and replying to your shit but they do it anyway.
    It seems to be a nice forum with 'warm'/kind people (as far as I've seen, mostly reading stuff about the typology systems atm, I can imagine that other parts of the forum might be more 'dramatic'/tense). I definitely felt welcomed and I think it's kind of adorable to see how some people have formed close (?) bonds with each other here, on this forum.
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
    Likes highlander liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ThisName View Post
    I haven't been around for a long time (and I don't post a lot) but; there's nothing I 'dislike' at the moment. I saw that some people mentioned drama tho, I can enjoy it from time to time. (Bad, I know, I promise I won't create it myself, might use the 'search' function to find it and enjoy it with a bag of imaginary popcorn. Don't get me wrong, I can imagine that it becomes annoying after a while when someone keeps ruining the mood. I just don't take people like that all too seriously.)

I like the fact that people take their time to read shit and actually reply. Like damn I even kinda admire it, that there are so many people out here with knowledge. Who don't have to waste their time on reading and replying to your shit but they do it anyway.
    It seems to be a nice forum with 'warm'/kind people (as far as I've seen, mostly reading stuff about the typology systems atm, I can imagine that other parts of the forum might be more 'dramatic'/tense). I definitely felt welcomed and I think it's kind of adorable to see how some people have formed close (?) bonds with each other here, on this forum.
    Profile says you're a new member.

I hope you've not created multiple accounts as you know that's a no, no if you've visited the forum before.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

I hope you've not created multiple accounts as you know that's a no, no if you've visited the forum before.
    Stop suspecting every new member of being made of wood, I don't care how many times you were turned into a newt, but got better.
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    Likes ThisName liked this post

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    :(: None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

English isn't my mother tongue so my grammer/phrasing might not always be correct. But I think I get why you are confused. I don't mean that I have been away for a long time, just that I haven't spend much time on this forum (yet).
    “I can’t explain what I mean. And even if I could, I’m not sure I’d feel like it.”

- J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    - hearing others opinions, and don't mind getting into heated debates. Doesn't take things personally.
    - people who are patient.
    - people who are understanding and forgiving.

Dislikes
    - people who suddenly dislike you after a political debate, despite having been compatible before.
    - people who are incapable of forgiveness, or leaving the past behind so things can move on.
    - pizza obsessions.
    What's wrong with pizza?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    A = total number of posts
    B = number of posts in the off-topic thread
    C = total number of infractions less reversals and warnings

(B/A) * C = Asshole factor
    I am thinking something more sophisticated like text mining - like sarcastic toxicity. Got to be a way to measure that. Seriously one day I would like to research this kind of thing - evaluating personality characteristics by way of analyzing text. I am pretty sure I want to do this. It's a matter of time.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What's wrong with pizza?
    Yeah. When you put pineapple on it its almost good

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I am thinking something more sophisticated like text mining - like sarcastic toxicity. Got to be a way to measure that. Seriously one day I would like to research this kind of thing - evaluating personality characteristics by way of analyzing text. I am pretty sure I want to do this. It's a matter of time.
    If you do it'll be worth a fortune.

There's already evidence to suggest that people experiencing depression (whether its endogenous or situational/episodic) use a different range of words or descriptors than the rest of the population, both NLP and CBT work on the basis of examining and attempting to change habitual patterns of thinking/cognitions which are mainly words, so if it exists discernably when it comes to pathology then why wouldnt it in terms of typology?

While there could be a lot of room for confirmation bias and it could spawn the kind of "language of success" jargon silos it might be possible to try and control for that limitation.

Like there are some good typology quizes already, at the pop level, which manage to try and control for bias and gaming already.