User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Well, its not the forum, rather its forum members and how they choose to use the space but there's evidence enough in the last page or two as to what I dont like.

Reported it too. As per mod recommendations.

I'll go back to spectating in the circus stands here. No sense being an easy target.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I've been here since the beginning and have some meaningful connections here, so it is a source of stability for me. I avoid political and other discussions that often seem unproductive and a way to express anger. The only thing I don't like is hard to put into words. It has to do with those times a poster becomes extremely dominant and bullying, but they are smart enough to not break any official rules, so they definitely bypass Te observation and completely get away with their behaviors. There have been a few dozen over the years, so I'm not thinking of any particular one. I find them worse than actual trolls who are sometimes hilarious to me, but I have left the forums for a few years at a time because of the crafty bully types.
    bunny omi

Likes Veebee, highlander liked this post

MBTI
    KLLR
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Alternatively, you could grow a pair.
    For some reason I got a post quote notification for anti’s response to jag, even though this is not quoting me. And there are other times where I will see someone quoted me in a thread but I didn’t receive any notification. Unrelated to what jag and anti are discussing but since we’re talking about what we dislike, maybe this is a bug the mods should be looking for?

Is this happening to anyone else?

@highlander
    No matter where you go, there you are....

until a masked maniac impales you with a tire iron.

MBTI
    KLLR
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Holy shit. Wow. These type of feedback threads always seem to go south, don’t they?
    No matter where you go, there you are....

until a masked maniac impales you with a tire iron.
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by anticlimatic View Post
    Alternatively, you could grow a pair.
    Hi, Buffy. Btw, since this is a like/dislike thread, I like the politics forum. Could you try and control yourself better and not get it shut down again by posting crazy shit? Thanks, bud.
    Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
    Likes anticlimatic liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    For some reason I got a post quote notification for anti's response to jag, even though this is not quoting me. And there are other times where I will see someone quoted me in a thread but I didn't receive any notification. Unrelated to what jag and anti are discussing but since we're talking about what we dislike, maybe this is a bug the mods should be looking for? Is this happening to anyone else? @highlander
    That one was my bad. I accidentally quoted you and posted it before I noticed. Went back and deleted your quote, pasting in Jags. I wondered what it looked like on your end.

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Mysterious Stranger's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    478 so/sx

He had long since decided that the world, Above or Below, was a place that wished to be deceived, and, to this end, he had named himself from a lie in a fairy tale, and created himself--his clothes, his manner, his carriage--as a grand joke...
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

For some reason I got a post quote notification for anti's response to jag, even though this is not quoting me. And there are other times where I will see someone quoted me in a thread but I didn't receive any notification. Unrelated to what jag and anti are discussing but since we're talking about what we dislike, maybe this is a bug the mods should be looking for? Is this happening to anyone else? @highlander
    They happen when someone quotes someone and then changes their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    They happen when someone quotes someone and then changes their mind.
    It also occurs when you use multiquote in the same thread and then, post again after that, without unticking the posts you multiquoted the first time. It's been like this for at least a couple of years, if not longer.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    It also occurs when you use multiquote in the same thread and then, post again after that, without unticking the posts you multiquoted the first time. It's been like this for at least a couple of years, if not longer.
    Yes that's right. The ticks stay unless you untick them. The developer said this is the way Vbulletin works. I didn't remember it working like that before.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639