• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you like and dislike about this forum?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's wrong with pizza?

Its just something I've grown to hate, because everyone eats it constantly. You grow tired of it quickly, especially when the kind you like, no one else does. I am also not a fan of tomato sauce/marinera.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
OK I'll answer likes/dislikes later, but can someone please tell me what a hashtag subscription is?

I guess you can add that to my dislikes, there is no explanation for what it is in the settings area where you can enable it. Lol

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Its just something I've grown to hate, because everyone eats it constantly. You grow tired of it quickly, especially when the kind you like, no one else does. I am also not a fan of tomato sauce/marinera.
I worked at pizza places for over 5 years...still one of my favorite foods. I also like what no one else does, which is either spinach alfredo or hawaiian bbq chicken (it has pineapples on it). I just pay to get my own pizza and let others get whatever they want. Whenever I've had a particularly long, hard day--like the kind of day that actually manages to have you in tears--I order that and a mountain dew. It's sort of my own little comforting tradition, always makes me feel better.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I worked at pizza places for over 5 years...still one of my favorite foods. I also like what no one else does, which is either spinach alfredo or hawaiian bbq chicken (it has pineapples on it). I just pay to get my own pizza and let others get whatever they want. Whenever I've had a particularly long, hard day--like the kind of day that actually manages to have you in tears--I order that and a mountain dew. It's sort of my own little comforting tradition, always makes me feel better.

I just can't eat the same foods consistantly. I totally get having a comfort food though. (I also like pineapple on pizza).

rav3n

I am thinking something more sophisticated like text mining - like sarcastic toxicity. Got to be a way to measure that. Seriously one day I would like to research this kind of thing - evaluating personality characteristics by way of analyzing text. I am pretty sure I want to do this. It's a matter of time.
Don't forget the recreational outrage seekers (Lexicon coined the phrase) who passive aggressively bait and stalk, then cry victim when fire is returned.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I love the new midnight theme. Can you imagine if there were only the default. That would be an aesthetic nightmare. :dry:

- - - Updated - - -

I also really love how the youtube profile videos are working again. :dry::dry:

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes there's a serious problem with sarcasm on here. :dry::dry::dry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love the new midnight theme. Can you imagine if there were only the default. That would be an aesthetic nightmare. :dry:

- - - Updated - - -

I also really love how the youtube profile videos are working again. :dry::dry:

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes there's a serious problem with sarcasm on here. :dry::dry::dry:

:dry::dry::dry::dry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dupes, trolls, people who are always the victim.