User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Veebee View Post
    So is this a well thought out post or nah?
    Yeah, idk.... if anything informing a new member about what I like about the site would more likely fall under the category of 'superficial fluff'. The 'well thought out' reference was mostly referring to my tendency to author political themed posts. Difference between left and right, rise of far left extremism, reactions to various congressional testimonies.... all that fun stuff.
    Likes Veebee liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dep View Post
    Yeah, idk.... if anything informing a new member about what I like about the site would more likely fall under the category of 'superficial fluff'. The 'well thought out' reference was mostly referring to my tendency to author political themed posts. Difference between left and right, rise of far left extremism, reactions to various congressional testimonies.... all that fun stuff.
    I prefer politics on political forums. I dislike it when they tend to overrun other topics. It seems to be more and more common. Are there a lot of political discussions here?
    Likes Deprecator liked this post

I prefer politics on political forums. I dislike it when they tend to overrun other topics. It seems to be more and more common. Are there a lot of political discussions here?
    I feel like how a person reacts to a dissenting view point that they feel strongly about can tell a lot about them. There hasn't been a lot of recent political discussion here, but before the subforum closure there was certainly plenty of opportunity to engage in discussion for those of us that were inclined.

And yes, it's been tempting for me to celebrate the reopening of the political subforum with a thread of my own, but at the same time, I also wouldn't want my unpopular political views to be misconstrued as me trying to be antagonistic or an attempt on my part to cause 'unrest', especially after we've just been given a blank slate.

I feel like how a person reacts to a dissenting view point that they feel strongly about can tell a lot about them. There hasn't been a lot of recent political discussion here, but before the subforum closure there was certainly plenty of opportunity to engage in discussion for those of us that were inclined.

And yes, it's been tempting for me to celebrate the reopening of the political subforum with a thread of my own, but at the same time, I also wouldn't want my unpopular political views to be misconstrued as me trying to be antagonistic or an attempt on my part to cause 'unrest', especially after we've just been given a blank slate.
    You've just been given a blank slate? Please explain

You've just been given a blank slate? Please explain
    It was a reference to this quote here: "We’ve cleaned up the old threads to give you guys a clean slate to work with. Please, make the most of this new start."

In other words, all previous threads have been deleted and now we're starting anew.

NOTE: Politics, History, and Current Events

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

There is no political view that cannot be expressed and discussed with civility. It is departure from that that gets members in trouble, not the actual content of their views.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes INTJMom liked this post

Omg

A real estj online?

I'm so excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Some people don't post their real type.
    This annoys me because I wanted to learn how different types communicate, but now I can never be sure.
    Anyhow, I thought phobic used to be an INTP, so I wouldn't get too excited about an ESTJ being here.
    Just sayin'.
    @phobik seems to be trolling. I also presumed that his profile type was 'real' when I'd suggested he was mistyped.
    Last edited by Shadow Play; 08-16-2019 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Original phrasing was too clunky.

Permabanned

People jerking off about type

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Dislike : I would love to have more crowd. More thread is responded.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    People jerking off about type
    You like that?!