• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you ever taken Buspar?

Have you ever taken buspar?

• Yes the experience was good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes the experience was bad

• Yes the experience was neutral

• No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If so how did you like it? Was it good was it bad any side effects. How long did the side effects last?

If you want you can give your dosage but not necessary

Deprecator

I'm so used to the generic names that it took me a moment to realize you were referring to buspirone. I've always been unimpressed by it, both when reading about the medication's efficacy and also when patients tell me about their personal experiences. A very common theme is that it might "work" for 2-3 months, then it suddenly stops working and now they're worse off than they were before. There's a very strong push on pharmaceuticals within our for profit medical system, resulting in the highest per-capita use of these medications in the world, and I'm not altogether convinced that the push is warranted by scientific literature.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
No I dont think Ive ever actually taken something that was directly for anxiety. So I dunno. Hopefully if you take it though it helps