• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Marriage of the Inner and the Outer

Mole

Permabanned
I experience magic when I experience the outer and the inner at the same time - it is magic. But when I am in my magical state, I am vulnerable, and damaged people instinctively attack the vulnerable. The damaged want to show us what happened to them. They are unable to articulate their damage, so they act it out on an appropriate vulnerable victim.

And I am angry we have so many of the damaged and damaging here. We find them of course almost all over the place. How confident they are because damaging the vulnerable is taken for granted, it is normal. And yet what a shock it is when I am attacked when I am vulnerable.It is a shame because vulnerability is the basis for creativity.

It is scary to face these facts of life, yet my allegiance lies with magic.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
You have almost 20, 000 posts.
This place can't trouble you that much.

Lark

I experience magic when I experience the outer and the inner at the same time - it is magic. But when I am in my magical state, I am vulnerable, and damaged people instinctively attack the vulnerable. The damaged want to show us what happened to them. They are unable to articulate their damage, so they act it out on an appropriate vulnerable victim.

And I am angry we have so many of the damaged and damaging here. We find them of course almost all over the place. How confident they are because damaging the vulnerable is taken for granted, it is normal. And yet what a shock it is when I am attacked when I am vulnerable.It is a shame because vulnerability is the basis for creativity.

It is scary to face these facts of life, yet my allegiance lies with magic.

That is the most Jungian thing I've ever read.

Besides Jung himself that is.

Lark

You have almost 20, 000 posts.
This place can't trouble you that much.

That's a good point.

Despite his protestations to the contrary Mole's posts are pretty Jungian.

Especially ones like this but given his track record its as likely he's making fun or trolling or perhaps what he imagines to be both of those things or who knows what to be honest.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't remember who, but there was a famous Jazz/Blues musician who started off really poor, but became rich as he got famous. Then gave up the Blues, because he no longer felt sad anymore.

So I guess vulnerability, despair, etc. They really do spur on creation.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx