• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Justifying Neurosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole

Permabanned
Don't you have something more modern to be concerned about? Like maybe the fact that you've been privileged to attend therapy when many of us either can't afford $200/hour, or have been rejected from being treated because we didn't try to kill ourselves yet.

That's a living hell that you obviously don't understand.

It's true I had two loving parents who cared for me, so I didn't start off from a living hell, quite the opposite. And in therapy I discovered my exuberance, and my enjoyment of others. I discovered empathy and creativity.

Most of my therapy was free or a tiny fraction of the price you quote.

Since WW II we live in a therapeutic society. There is therapy everywhere, either free in public institutions or at a nominal price, and we can ask for a discount.

Neurotics who reject therapy will always find a reason not to go,

We can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.

If you are looking for free therapy, you can click on What is SHARE!? - SHARE! the Self-Help And Recovery Exchange or you can find a another reason to reject therapy.

Mole

Permabanned
My Dinner With Mole: Chapter 2981, Why Jung is the Devil Incarnate, MBTI is Destroying the World, and the Catholic Church Sucks

"the site's longest running serial!"

Neurotics reject therapy because they come here to act out their neurosis. And to act out we create a psycho-drama. And to create a psycho-drama we need others to play a part in our personal psycho-drama. And the best people to play a bit part in our psycho-drama are other neurotics.

So this is why neurotics gather here together - to act out our psycho-drama with bit players.

Acting out is compelling and addictive, and the opposite of analysis, evaluation, and integration of our neurosis into our daily lives.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
It's true I had two loving parents who cared for me, so I didn't start off from a living hell, quite the opposite. And in therapy I discovered my exuberance, and my enjoyment of others. I discovered empathy and creativity.

Most of my therapy was free or a tiny fraction of the price you quote.

Since WW II we live in a therapeutic society. There is therapy everywhere, either free in public institutions or at a nominal price, and we can ask for a discount.

Neurotics who reject therapy will always find a reason not to go,

We can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.

If you are looking for free therapy, you can click on What is SHARE!? - SHARE! the Self-Help And Recovery Exchange or you can find a another reason to reject therapy.

You're so out of touch and insulting to people who are suffering.

Also, fuck you, just because.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My Dinner With Mole: Chapter 2981, Why Jung is the Devil Incarnate, MBTI is Destroying the World, and the Catholic Church Sucks

"the site's longest running serial!"

Islam is HARAM, You People Are Just Ignoring It and Harassing Men Should Be Illegal for dessert.

rav3n

Neurotics reject therapy because they come here to act out their neurosis. And to act out we create a psycho-drama. And to create a psycho-drama we need others to play a part in our personal psycho-drama. And the best people to play a bit part in our psycho-drama are other neurotics.

So this is why neurotics gather here together - to act out our psycho-drama with bit players.

Acting out is compelling and addictive, and the opposite of analysis, evaluation, and integration of our neurosis into our daily lives.
Is this why you're a member of TypoC? The reason I ask this is because you're not a mind reader so the only place this could have come from, is within your own mind.

enthalpie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
why the need to justify?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member