User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Sooo we’ve gone from...,whatever the hell Mole was rabling about to an argument on life after death? I cannot imagine a greater waste of my time on this planet.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Death, Emotions and Success are grate if your job is to build tombstones or any job with somehow connection to graves.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    The entrenched remain entrenched, left behind and soon to be forgotten.
    The Western Enlightenment has given us the modern world, and the East is imitating us.

Just the other day China landed a Rover on the Moon, in imitation of the West. And imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Sooo we've gone from...,whatever the hell Mole was rabling about to an argument on life after death? I cannot imagine a greater waste of my time on this planet.
    The literate individual is linear, sequential, and logical, and this is what we expect here, but willy-nilly, in this electronic media, we are no longer linear, sequential, and logical, everything is happening all at once, and the best we can do is to perceive patterns.

Fortunately, almost by accident, mbti teaches us to perceive patterns in personality.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    The Western Enlightenment has given us the modern world, and the East is imitating us.

Just the other day China landed a Rover on the Moon, in imitation of the West. And imitation is the highest form of flattery.
    I think someone like yourself would realize that the world is round.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."

MBTI
    *NT*

I belong to a wealthy powerful institution where it is forbidden to talk about death or emotion.

My institution puts major sustained effort into success and in suppressing talk of death and emotion. If we were able to talk about death and emotion, we could double the effort we put into success.

How do you think we could do this?
    You don't speak of death to speak of death. Death is ever present. You speaketh of death in silence even, since in death comes the no-sound. Emotion is like water, so nebulous, yet its affects so tangible (drowning). You are drowning all the time in your repressions, as you mentioned, you are seeking a solution, and therefore it is a problem. Therefore, even by not speaking of either, you are mentioning both, intricately, even debating their very tenants at the water hole, where you drink (emotion), and swallow (death). The solution to your problem is to conform. In so much, you speak of all three, the only thing you need is to step outside the box and notice more subtle forms of communication - such as burps and other bodily sounds, or no-sounds.

And boom, now you head to racism and white supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You don't speak of death to speak of death. Death is ever present. You speaketh of death in silence even, since in death comes the no-sound. Emotion is like water, so nebulous, yet its affects so tangible (drowning). You are drowning all the time in your repressions, as you mentioned, you are seeking a solution, and therefore it is a problem. Therefore, even by not speaking of either, you are mentioning both, intricately, even debating their very tenants at the water hole, where you drink (emotion), and swallow (death). The solution to your problem is to conform. In so much, you speak of all three, the only thing you need is to step outside the box and notice more subtle forms of communication - such as burps and other bodily sounds, or no-sounds.
    I am so far from you physically and psychologically, it makes no sense to tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bechimo View Post
    And boom, now you head to racism and white supremacy.
    And boom, you head towards character assassination.

In fact I support liberal democracy and human rights.

Meanwhile, the West is moving East, and the East is moving West.

For instance, China has just landed a Rover on the Moon, and President for Life of China, Xi, follows a Western text called "The History of the Communist Party" by Josef Stalin. While we are moving East and inwards with meditation.

And boom, you head towards character assassination.

In fact I support liberal democracy and human rights.

Meanwhile, the West is moving East, and the East is moving West.

For instance, China has just landed a Rover on the Moon, and President for Life of China, Xi, follows a Western text called "The History of the Communist Party" by Josef Stalin. While we are moving East and inwards with meditation.
    This wouldn't be the first time you were accused of racism and white supremacy and I'm not the first person who's done so on TypoC. Perhaps a more apt term would be xenophobic, to the nth degree.
    Likes Mole liked this post