User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Default Describe your personality without referring to theory

How would you describe your personality without referring to MBTI, Enneagram, etc.?

Inner world:
    What makes you the most happy and most sad in life? What effects you the most with any response?

What is your inner world like when you are alone? What do you think about or do?

What do you hold as most important to you personally?

What kinds of things imprint on you the most strongly from childhood? Memories, emotions, experiences, details, moments of realization, anything...

What kinds of information do you most easily remember? Is it details about the concrete environments, social interactions, intellectual ideas, your innermost feelings and world?

What kinds of subjects or ideas fascinate you the most and hold your attention?

Environment
    How do you engage with the outside world? What do you do or think about when you are outside yourself?

What kinds of environments give you energy and inspiration? Where do you like to spend your time?

How do you relate to change or stability in the external world? Which do you prefer?

Relationships:
    What are your general, social relationships like? Do you form many, few, are the bonds strong, weak? Do these make you generally happy or sad?

What are your most intimate relationships like? If you could describe an ideal intimate relationship, what would it be?

What do you require [edit: "require" is a poor word choice you can insert a synonym that works better] of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?

Miscellaneous:
    In what situations are you most flexible? In what situations are you the most rigid or inflexible? What kinds of things are you particular about and what kinds of things don't matter much?

What other ways would you describe yourself?
    Last edited by Ravenetta; 02-13-2019 at 10:15 AM.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

How would you describe your personality without referring to MBTI, Enneagram, etc.?
    Extremely curious, reclusive, playful, resilient, artistic, temperamental, spiritual.....

Inner world:
    What makes you the most happy and most sad in life? What effects you the most with any response?
    Music, new facts, laughter, words/language make me happy. Unecessary suffering makes me sad, much of the suffering and war in the world is so banal. The music of Thelonious Monk and Bach have become a part of my soul.

What is your inner world like when you are alone? What do you think about or do?
    I have always thought about death a lot, not in a morbid way. I am always writing and thinking of ways to turn observations, insights, experiences, dreams etc into stories.

I guess my imagination or I should say our imagination. I believe we all share one imagination but develop different relationships with her. We have become great pals, she challenges but gives me secrets when I least expect it.

What kinds of things imprint on you the most strongly from childhood? Memories, emotions, experiences, details, moments of realization, anything...
    Unfortunately I was raised in a violent home. My very first memory is my father beating my mother to the brink of death, striking her with a bicycle, while she's on the floor helpless in the living room.

What kinds of information do you most easily remember? Is it details about the concrete environments, social interactions, intellectual ideas, your innermost feelings and world?
    I have a very thorough general memory, I can remember conversations from 10 years ago. I have a general ideas notebook for my writing and sometimes think about something for about 6 months before writing it down.

Capitalism, reading a lot of Friedrich Hayek at the moment. Reincarnation, Gurdjieff/Fourth Way, Early Christianity, PreSocratic Philosophy, Sex Magic/Tantra, Enneagram (Personality Theories in general but I find enneagram the most interesting), Fairy Tales & Myths, Dead Languages.

Environment
    How do you engage with the outside world? What do you do or think about when you are outside yourself?
    I deal with the outside world very carefully. I've lived in one city my whole life so my guard is always down. I'm thinking of moving before I turn 30 I think being born and raised in one of the biggest cities in the world can make you complacent.

What kinds of environments give you energy and inspiration? Where do you like to spend your time?
    I always feel at home in libraries, nature(big parks) rejuvenates me. Despite my introverted nature, I find clubbing every so often to be great for releasing tension almost healing if I can be dramatic, just dancing all night to electronic music. Independent record shops, comic book shops, esoteric bookshops.

How do you relate to change or stability in the external world? Which do you prefer?
    Life is a dance between order & chaos. For me there is no preference, there are seasons where stability is necessary and seasons for embracing chaos and chance.

Relationships:
    What are your general, social relationships like? Do you form many, few, are the bonds strong, weak? Do these make you generally happy or sad?
    I tend to form strong bonds with individiuals usually a bit older than me, I like to feel like I am really getting to know someone instead of just hanging out for the sake of hanging out. I have a few strong bonds that lasted from early teen years, we tend to come in and out of each other's lives without much effort and planning. I stopped one friend from comitting suicide, he's sorted his life out and has never forgot me being there for him. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" the bonds I have make me happy but the fact that we don't see each other everyday(lives gone in completely different directions) give a nice balance, it's like we're still learning about each other.

What are your most intimate relationships like? If you could describe an ideal intimate relationship, what would it be?
    I tend to attract very feminine women, who are a bit repressed and are looking to submit to their libidal urges. So relationships start of slowly almost like a friendship(never belived in the friendzone), but with acknowledgement of some extra "feeling", then there is a turning point where things become very intense. I used to be caught off guard by the intensity of desire when a partner is comfortable and sometimes they woiuld feel rejected. At this point in my life (late 20s) I feel very romantic and ready for love, I've done a lot of difficiult inner emotional & psychological work and now feel I truly have a space for another

What do you require of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?
    I have few expectations of other people, I am somewhat of a Hobbesian "War of all against all". Don't deliberately misinterpret what I say and we're good. Outside of that I'm very laisse-faire with people due to my low expectations.

Miscellaneous:
    In what situations are you most flexible? In what situations are you the most rigid or inflexible? What kinds of things are you particular about and what kinds of things don't matter much?
    I am open to novelty, I am always interested in other people's hobbies interest even if I don't know you that well I don't have a strong boundary between strangers and non strangers, if we break the ice somehow platonically I may follow you on your adventures. I am inflexible aboiut music my ears and soul are very precise and decisive about what's for me and what's not for me, if I don't like a piece of music it is intolerable. Every now and again I need a period of Emily Dickinson like solitude where I am completely silent to catch up with one's soul. I'm unapologetic about this need to be alone periodically.

Very Tall & Bespectacled.

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Observant, reflective, intelligent, honest / very 'real', quiet 'with unexpected humor', dependable, adaptable, intuitive (NOT using this in the mbti sense, just fyi, haha), artistic, curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenetta View Post
    Happy- Standing near the top of a mountain with the world stretching out before me; travel; new sights and experiences; human goodness; games; momentary connections and understanding; the beauty of the world; pretty much anything in nature.

Sad - the destruction of the world; human wretchedness, greed, and toxicity; people self destructing/ psychological struggles; abuse and violence;

Depends on my mood. I can be internally calm and more meditative/ not thinking on much of anything specifically; or internally anxious or melancholy, which often involves self judgment or anger with the world; or any number of things. I will think about either myself/ self analyze, or of others/humanity/the world as a whole; often with a psychological bent, since psychology is why everyone does what they do, whether it's harmful or positive -- and since humans hold sway over the entire world, it impacts every other living thing too.

Not sure. I value my life. Nature. My health. Friends/family. My opportunities- the fact I do have options. Life in the more holistic sense. I'm not human-centric.

Snippets from young childhood - images of experiences/places. Friendships and the loss of them. Birdwatching, music, ballet. Family game night, trips to grandparents, being able to emotionally place myself back to childhood moments/periods of time and remember exactly how I felt at that time.

If it's important to me or important for a job I am doing, I have an incredibly good memory for detail. I'm recalling my ability to memorize hundreds of bird names/ details/knowledge on birds. As another example, when I was still a Systems Analyst, I had very good memory for all of the systems detail, because it was my job, and I was really good at it if I do say so myself. And, my current job - I know where everything is and have a good memory for whether we need to order stuff, inventory things, and so on, since it's important for me to excel at my job and that ties into doing it well.

Regarding memory in general, I'd say it's pretty crappy tbh. I am always aiming to get the 'gist' / big picture of whatever someone is saying, or the 'takeaway' of a story, or conversation. I'm not making any effort whatsoever in retaining the details being given me -- it's all about the big picture. Impressions. Vibes. More holistic. It is probably why I have no ability to remember movie/character names, or movie quotes, or any details such as that, or Jeopardy type things -- because I am not out there trying to retain that stuff -- I'm trying to retain the big 'lesson'/ point of something vs the details.

Cultural history; accounts of explorers in previous centuries, natural history, the universe/sci-fi/cosmos, psychology. I also read a LOT of fiction (almost entirely older literature) so that is another area of interest/knowledge.

I love being outside myself, ha. Hiking, photography, traveling; at work, chatting with or bantering with coworkers; observing people; commentary/speculations/psychology of said people; enjoy playing board games with friends.

Nature. Also traveling to a new country or even a new part of my own state always invigorates me. It renews my sense of life / gets me out of stagnation. I can also be inspired when hanging out with my closest friends and just chatting or playing games/bonding.

Disorganized chaos sucks; however 'stability' in the sense of every day is the same also sucks just as much. It might be why I am still at my current job, and especially like the newer supervisory role - I can try to maximize things so things run like a well-oiled machine (the goal), but also every day can have a wrench, a different team lineup, thus different variables to work with, so it still keeps things interesting enough.

Few, and I consider the bonds strong in the sense that I can still see some of them only once every couple of years and we can pick up where we left off; iow they aren't the sort of friend you 'need' to talk to every day of the week, etc. They are just solid 'forever' friends. They make me 100% happy - if that's what you mean -- I feel wholly valued by them. However I'd be lying without saying I *wished* they all lived near me and I could see them a whole lot more often.

I don't even know how to answer this question at this point. I'll just consider my closest friends as my most 'intimate' relationships -- we know pretty much everything about each other, and still love each other. Every interaction is reaffirming.

Ideal romance? Add the above in with a must have dash of chemistry/physicality.

What do you require of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?
    I'm not even sure how to interpret the 'require' word, as I don't think I usually view things in that light. But, just talking 'what sort of person do I NOT want in my life?', it is someone where the relationship is grossly imbalanced, where they 'need' psychological things from me that I am unable or unwilling to give, where THEY demand things of me in order for things to work. (or vice versa - I don't demand of others, but I do recognize when I can't give what is desired or needed and vice versa) I'm all about trying to find compatibility -- two people who benefit from each other, don't bring each other down or bring out lesser characteristics in the other, etc.

Haha, I don't know. I'm sure this will tie into the aforementioned 'compatibility' -- I'm going to be deemed super inflexible to some whom I don't naturally mesh as well with, overly flexible by others. I suppose a lot of it ties to my values - I mean, I'm not going to ever want to date someone who has an underground dog fighting scene for example (lol - extreme example used on purpose); but I like many types of food so I'll be flexible when it comes to where to eat out. I'm someone who genuinely may not care on some things; but if something really goes against my grain, I'll speak up.

Put another way, using the StarbucksTM personality method (haha) -- I'm not the customer who's going to be completely paranoid and anal about making sure the milk isn't 1/16 of an inch below the top of the cup, demanding the milk to go TO THE TOP (uggh some people) -- you'd be amazed (or not) the number of people who get bent out of shape over the tiniest detail of their drink. (I'm not talking a wrong drink or blatantly made wrong -- I'm talking, o.c.d. anal about 1/16 inch of space. That sort of thing. It's crazy. It's like...open your eyes, people, there's a whole glorious world out there beyond your 1/16 inch of not enough milk (which weakens your coffee anyway ) / that's an example of a typical work rant which incidentally ties into this questionaire!
    Last edited by cascadeco; 02-13-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added response to very first question
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Inner world:
    Learning something new, doing engaging things, making goals and succeeding in them, having a solitary and functional moment to myself, walking in cold weather are some of the things that make me most happy. Failing, watching myself deteriorate, feeling stuck and entrapped, watching others suffer when I can do nothing, and yielding to my fears make me feel most terrible. Sadness affects me more if that's what your asking with the last one, specifically entrapment.

My inner world is typically a mess. A lot of times, it's spent playing out ideas or story lines, on occasion world building, most often solidifying ideas I've already had. Other times it's often spent trying (and failing miserably) to introspect on myself and/pr my behavior or contemplating on future moves and/or how to solve things. I think a lot about both the past and the future and tend to drown in both.

Probably my ambitions and my supposed "duties." Definitely control, whether it be of my environment or myself. My inner world and fantasies are a close second, followed semi closely by certain individuals.

Being blindsided by my own false interpretations of the world is a big one, since that's happened more then once. Of course there are other sad moments which stick with me. Snippits of memories of people and good things float around I guess, I remember a lot of the stories and ideas I made, as well as the thought processes I have. Dunno why, but childhood is somewhat of a blur.

Anything I'm willing to contemplate I guess, as I mentioned before, most of the things I remember from my childhood are the story lines and ideas I created and structured. I'm good at remembering "textbook" ideas, lots of random facts that I took from school at random as well as any other useless piece of information that piqued my interest at the time.

Psychology and philosophy are good ones, especially if discussion is involved. I'm often interested in the sciences as a whole, or the more technical sides of the humanities (ie. music theory, word/language choice and it's purpose/the creation of the voice ect). Sometimes politics purely in a philosophical sense.

Environment
    Through others I guess? Most of the time I'm pretty dissociated, I only really engage in the outside world when I'm being forced to or engaged by others around me. Sometimes when I'm hiking or watching I feel engaged in the outside world kind of? But even then my head's not very quiet. Since I'm an anxious and insecure nut, I'm typically contemplating my behaviors or trying to predict the behavior of others in an attempt to be responsive. I'm rarely outside myself, very self absorbed.

Places I've never been always excite me to some degree, sometimes being around people and friends while doing activity can be stimulating. I can often get energy specifically in nature, walking or running around with no one to worry about but myself. I don't really care where I spend my time as long as I'm either getting something done or it isn't giving me a panic attack tbh, I don't have a favorite space.

The world is constantly unstable but at the same time static, nothing really changes quick enough for my own good. Frankly I prefer change because at least that gives me a new opportunity to adapt in a way to better myself, even if the change doesn't necessarily benefit me from the begining.

Relationships:
    My relationships are inconsistent. I don't really form many bonds at all, in recently history most have been incredibly superficial and fleeting. I've formed intense bonds before, but that's not common (unless if you're looking at all my relationships, in which case since I have so few, isn't that uncommon. In recent time, most don't really make me happy or sad necessarily, but definitely unsatisfied.

My most intimate relationship used to be about mutual support and sharing of information. Very one satisfying (ie. I got more information out of them then they ever got out of me, to the detriment of my own health), but satisfying because they give purpose and provide me with something to do and something to fuel my goals. Ideally, an intimate relationship would be one where I would be able to share myself without worrying about being a burden and where my intimate could make up for weaknesses within myself (and hopefully I could do the same for them).

An attentiveness to my boundaries? Perhaps also initiative and patience because I'm no exactly relationship oriented until you get me very interested (which is selfish and terrible to ask for I realize; Again, relationships aren't my strong suit). Deal breakers are usually if you can manage to actually get me pissed off genuinely, which is incredibly rare to begin with or if I'm not given the space I'm needed.

Miscellaneous:
    I'm fairly flexible in most situations, rarely am I going to be stubborn or uncompromising. I'm most rigid when it comes to matters of my ego and security zone, even as a person who enjoys stimulation and change. I'm not always willing or able to step outside either even if it is my desire to do so without incredible effort. I'm really particular when it comes to yielding to my needs (ie. I'm not going to take the extension even if it would really detriment me not to, ect) and of course when my ego gets involved. Sometimes I get really picky about coloring and orientations of things, but typically that's anxiety driven.

I'm also really inflexible about sharing information about myself, even little things that don't matter. I'm very tense and hesitant to share information for some reason.
    - 6w5 3w4 1w9 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

I'd say I'm a pretty simple person? I say what I mean and mean what I say. I'm a paradox of traits (to others) apparently, so I hesitate to describe myself ish. What always pops up, however, is trustworthy, friendly, distant, direct, tactful, objective, 'refreshing', confident, serious, intelligent, energetic.

I. Inner world:

II. Environment

III. Relationships:

IV. Miscellaneous:
    全世界共通の快楽

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Sarcastic, Witty, Chill, Semi-serious semi-not, Dry, Vain but I have been told I have a good heart

Inner world:

Happy: Being acknowledged for my personality, accomplishments, Ect. Not feeling alone. Having a known place in this world. Fresh new opportunities everywhere. (Doing what I LOVE is most important to me)

Sad: Feeling alone. Feeling ignored. Not being understood. Having trouble relating to others. Feeling like a ghost because I never really fit anywhere. Squandered opportunities in the past. (Doing what I hate is miserable for me)

Philosphical. I think very existential about the world, our world, and beyond. Theories, quarries, how people's mind's work, the beliefs and lack thereof we all hold yet no one knows. Looking at everything and find truth in it all, but only pieces of it, like putting together a puzzle. As heavily cognitive as it is with most things. I still have some emotional floating moments where I might just fantasize, because there's always something I'm seeking. And I'm still figuring it out. And I struggle with depressions so drowning myself in music actually helps me cope because without music I don't feel much emotion. And seek out to feel more.

My goals. Very much. They are vital to me. They are a part of who I am.

Love, also, but, I don't think about it as much as my goals. But if I could truly find someone I can mentally and emotionally bond with on a truly Loyal level, equally, then I would finally belong in a way.

Trauma? Although I barely remember it I just know it's effected my growth into who I am today. Also my mother passing away, every so often I still think of her and speak to her even if she can't hear me.

Nothing? I mean for the most part I forget everything. The past is a blur to me. Details? Lol What details?

Oh but what kind.. Well, interesting kinds. Kinds my brain deems interesting and important to me personally, otherwise I forget all the rest because it means nothing to me. I'm very unaware of celebrities and stuff because it doesn't effect me whatsoever. And I don't pay much attention to the news either. #Fake News

Quantum Physics. Paranormal. Strange and Unusual. Mysteries. Futuristic Technology. Philosophical and the great ironies that abound it all. I play with many ideas others wouldn't because why the heck not? It's too boring without admitting you don't know everything and dissecting both sides of every idea no matter how inane. And following that, how those following's believe the way they do.

Environment

I try to limit my engagement because I have depersonalize and everything feels fake. I'm very detached physically and sometimes mentally. Outside of myself? Idk what that means

Restaurants, The Mall's, Bowling Ally and places to play low ki games. Sometimes Casino's. But only with friends I don't really like being alone because of feeling too fake and losing track of where I am. I have direction confusion. Always have. I can be alone with myself in my home a lot usually working on projects, but it gets lonely so I eventually need to come out for air and remind myself how hanging out with friends energizes me.

Like what? Idk any examples. If I'm isolating then it's best I get change and stability to happen to snap me out of it. Keeps things new and fresh instead of stale and depressing like I got use to for years.

Relationships:

Few real bonds. But they are strong. But to others I can't say the same and I've felt hurt and betrayed before.. So it's something I have to keep at a distance. Most people otherwise are shallow connections and mean very little because I can't connect with people very well, but it's safer like that anyway.

Deep inside me. Strong. Intense. Have had attachment issues. And then grow distant and cold to cope? Idk. Sometimes I am more distant anyway and don't really how much they mean to me until it's too late. I find it hard to tell how close I am with people or what they really mean to me. It's a strange thing to me.

Bashing me? Making me look bad? That's a line to cross. Happened before.

I require respect and fun, relation, and entertainment. Maybe helping each other with stuff. I don't know for sure.

Miscellaneous:

I ... do not know that. I'll have to think on that.

Enigmatic. Confusing. Contradicting. Introverting, Extroverting, Shallow yet Deep, Dark and yet fairly positive and like to lighten the mood if things get depressing with someone else. Don't take things too seriously if I can. Because if I get too depressive I can slip into nihilism. So I focus on more positive stuff usually.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)
    House: Slytherin
    ENTP-ti / Logical

9w8, 5w4, 3w4 sx/so

In theory: the wings create a strong 4ish imprint

How fascinating the mind is.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

My poor word choice "What do you 'require' of other people" is a result of my being introverted and feeling like people require stuff of me. Please insert a synonym that makes more sense to you. There is a way people expect certain things of others whether it's politeness or other social behaviors, good hygiene or other physical attributes, honesty or other moral traits, etc.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Inner world:

I'm not sure what makes me happy, but I tend to be the most content when I'm accomplishing things, and have support. I am frequently sad, because of my lack of power to do anything to prevent bad things. Life is a continuous tragedy that one struggles to find the good in.

Inner world? I have many. I create them when I am bored. They are generally fantasy, but I keep them realistic. Wish fullfillment isn't really my thing. So think of Game of thrones etc. Just more psychological and having to do with inner demons. Very romanticized, metaphorical and poetic.

What do you hold as most important to you personally
    ?

Hmmm, I am not sure on this. I don't really have things outside of myself that are the most important. I value everything I have.

*tries to think of something not horrible or trauma related* I really like looking at the sky. Seeing the stars for real the first time was amazing. As a kid, I loved looking at the moon. I always felt some kind of peacefulness in those moments. As well as nature in general. I feel so insignificant but also part of something great.

Biology, and understanding how things work. Psychology, and spirituality.

Dreams, and the subconscious. Languages, culture, and religion.

Environment

I am generally focused on what needs to be done, and the best way to do it. In passing I am also taking in new information around me as well. If I am not doing anything, I am generally daydreaming or thinking about things I want to do later.

Nature, cityscapes, everything really. Different enviroments inspire different reactions, all are energizing to my mental energy. I like to spend my time alone though, in a quiet area where im not paranoid or being judged.

I am highly adaptable, but too much change makes me stressed.

Relationships:

Ah, this is very complicated for me. I can't really bond with people easily. I just do not naturally calculate people into the equation...so my bonds are generally weak, no matter how much time we spend together or share. It's just never gone beyond that for me. I will romanticize bonds I do have though, in an attempts to make them stronger. But then I have anxiety about sharing my real real self. I sometimes convince myself people don't like me before they get a chance to get me to open up, and seal off my feelings to them. Very few people have stopped this from happening.

Nope, never had one. Never will.

What do you require [edit: "require" is a poor word choice you can insert a synonym that works better] of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?

Open-mindedness, and being non-judgemental. Deal breakers...I really dislike people who hate things for no reason. Youre opinions better have good reasons, and not just because.

Miscellaneous:

I am relatively flexible in general. I am not really particular about anything but fairness. Injust things piss me off. Ironically I don't care if people are "bad". Its just how they chose to live, and I don't have the right to judge them. Only offer advice.

Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor. :p
    Johari|Nohari
    True neutral

Laugh, and the world laughs with you;
    Weep, and you weep alone.
    For this sad old earth must borrow its mirth,
    But has grief enough of its own.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

You have super approach to this subject. I humbly bow to you. Thank you.

Inner world:
    • Happiness: getting to wake up late
    • doing my own stuff
    • Cerebral life
    • Funny stuff
    • Planning
    • Setting up systems and expecting how useful they will be to me
    • Clandestine activity
    • Pleasures
    • Doing what's right
    • Being better & winning
    • FInding out about life, research, understanding, knowledge

What effects you the most with any response?
    I need more information to respond to this

Sadness
    • Fights with friends or loved other
    • Bureaucracy screws me up
    • Systems dont work, need troubleshooting
    • I need to tend to mundane details like cleaning and I get sick of the dust
    • Finding out I haven't learned enough
    • those whom I care about are not feeling well

• Inner world
    • Jokes
    • Highly specific engineering stuff
    • The condition of the universe
    • my doorbell, doormat, chair, my surroundings and situation
    • funny websites
    • philosofical inquiry unto the existence of god
    • how to upgrade my value as an employee
    • work, work work

• freedom
    • ability to develop myself
    • ability to be the best I can be
    • To give an recieve support

• Abused sexually
    • Liked sexual development with children of same age
    • Fond memories of finding out sexuality with children of same age
    • Dictionaries, references, yearbooks, other books, tons of books, more books, hundreds of books. It was important to read books
    • The long waith that the life woudn't suck
    • The realization that the life doesn't suck, right now

• Logical information
    • Verifiable information
    • Information that can be put into action
    • Information that I work on
    • Highly theoretical Information describing a system that can be understood

• if someone has a smart idea about social structure, behaviour, social things
    • engineering concepts

Environment
    • fantasies
    • people to go with
    • meetings
    • networking
    • fun

• alone time is the best
    • parties, bars are pretty awesome as well
    • libary is a great place
    • sitting alone in a restaurant. It's gold
    • In front of a classroom or a lecture hall. More, the better. 40 is nice. 100 is better. 1000 would be awesome. 10,000 would be godlike

• stability
    • bouts of stability
    • moments of change
    • combine those two

Relationships:
    • I'm extremely happy with my social relationships
    • My social relationships are quite few. Now there's been some loss of friends recently. I'm down to 1 closest friend, and him including, I have 2 extremely good friends. 3 others.
    • I don't entertain acquintances much
    • I have a lot of dealings with random people I meet. Of every age and sex. Except I avoid normal conversation with young females as the times dictate that all that kind of activity is harassment.

• Understanding
    • co-existence
    • love
    • compatibilitty
    • knowledge
    • independence
    • doing things together
    • caring

• requirements
    • not a fuck-uped individual, at least not beyond recovery
    • sad fellows, come to me, I accept you
    • I dont need no money from you
    • it's better you are inclined to the philosophical view of life
    • I'd like you to be practical
    • You need to understand reasoning
    • if you are emotional, you need NOT to make your emotions your god
    • I'm not interested of flim-flams or unstable emotional persons

Miscellaneous:
    • Given freedom, chance to interact with people and the chance to determine my outcome, I'm most frexible
    • If a corporate culture is stupid rigid, I found myself stupid rigid

-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My personality, quite like yours, is full of clichés, while my soul is original and exuberant.

But still, clichés move from cliché to archetypes. And mbti is a litany of archetypes. As we move from the printing press to electronic media we speed up, and as we speed up we start to see patterns, such as patterns in our personalities. And mbti has 16 cookie cutter patterns. You already know them, and know which one is yours.

But still, our personality is a convenient way of interacting with others, while repressing our feelings. And our soul languishes behind our defensive personality. How can we bear it?