• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe your personality without referring to theory

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How would you describe your personality without referring to MBTI, Enneagram, etc.?

Inner world:
What makes you the most happy and most sad in life? What effects you the most with any response?

What is your inner world like when you are alone? What do you think about or do?

What do you hold as most important to you personally?

What kinds of things imprint on you the most strongly from childhood? Memories, emotions, experiences, details, moments of realization, anything...

What kinds of information do you most easily remember? Is it details about the concrete environments, social interactions, intellectual ideas, your innermost feelings and world?

What kinds of subjects or ideas fascinate you the most and hold your attention?

Environment
How do you engage with the outside world? What do you do or think about when you are outside yourself?

What kinds of environments give you energy and inspiration? Where do you like to spend your time?

How do you relate to change or stability in the external world? Which do you prefer?

Relationships:
What are your general, social relationships like? Do you form many, few, are the bonds strong, weak? Do these make you generally happy or sad?

What are your most intimate relationships like? If you could describe an ideal intimate relationship, what would it be?

What do you require [edit: "require" is a poor word choice you can insert a synonym that works better] of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?

Miscellaneous:
In what situations are you most flexible? In what situations are you the most rigid or inflexible? What kinds of things are you particular about and what kinds of things don't matter much?

What other ways would you describe yourself?

Last edited:

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
How would you describe your personality without referring to MBTI, Enneagram, etc.?
Extremely curious, reclusive, playful, resilient, artistic, temperamental, spiritual.....

Inner world:
What makes you the most happy and most sad in life? What effects you the most with any response?
Music, new facts, laughter, words/language make me happy. Unecessary suffering makes me sad, much of the suffering and war in the world is so banal. The music of Thelonious Monk and Bach have become a part of my soul.

What is your inner world like when you are alone? What do you think about or do?
I have always thought about death a lot, not in a morbid way. I am always writing and thinking of ways to turn observations, insights, experiences, dreams etc into stories.

I guess my imagination or I should say our imagination. I believe we all share one imagination but develop different relationships with her. We have become great pals, she challenges but gives me secrets when I least expect it.

What kinds of things imprint on you the most strongly from childhood? Memories, emotions, experiences, details, moments of realization, anything...
Unfortunately I was raised in a violent home. My very first memory is my father beating my mother to the brink of death, striking her with a bicycle, while she's on the floor helpless in the living room.

What kinds of information do you most easily remember? Is it details about the concrete environments, social interactions, intellectual ideas, your innermost feelings and world?
I have a very thorough general memory, I can remember conversations from 10 years ago. I have a general ideas notebook for my writing and sometimes think about something for about 6 months before writing it down.

Capitalism, reading a lot of Friedrich Hayek at the moment. Reincarnation, Gurdjieff/Fourth Way, Early Christianity, PreSocratic Philosophy, Sex Magic/Tantra, Enneagram (Personality Theories in general but I find enneagram the most interesting), Fairy Tales & Myths, Dead Languages.

Environment
How do you engage with the outside world? What do you do or think about when you are outside yourself?
I deal with the outside world very carefully. I've lived in one city my whole life so my guard is always down. I'm thinking of moving before I turn 30 I think being born and raised in one of the biggest cities in the world can make you complacent.

What kinds of environments give you energy and inspiration? Where do you like to spend your time?
I always feel at home in libraries, nature(big parks) rejuvenates me. Despite my introverted nature, I find clubbing every so often to be great for releasing tension almost healing if I can be dramatic, just dancing all night to electronic music. Independent record shops, comic book shops, esoteric bookshops.

How do you relate to change or stability in the external world? Which do you prefer?
Life is a dance between order & chaos. For me there is no preference, there are seasons where stability is necessary and seasons for embracing chaos and chance.

Relationships:
What are your general, social relationships like? Do you form many, few, are the bonds strong, weak? Do these make you generally happy or sad?
I tend to form strong bonds with individiuals usually a bit older than me, I like to feel like I am really getting to know someone instead of just hanging out for the sake of hanging out. I have a few strong bonds that lasted from early teen years, we tend to come in and out of each other's lives without much effort and planning. I stopped one friend from comitting suicide, he's sorted his life out and has never forgot me being there for him. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" the bonds I have make me happy but the fact that we don't see each other everyday(lives gone in completely different directions) give a nice balance, it's like we're still learning about each other.

What are your most intimate relationships like? If you could describe an ideal intimate relationship, what would it be?
I tend to attract very feminine women, who are a bit repressed and are looking to submit to their libidal urges. So relationships start of slowly almost like a friendship(never belived in the friendzone), but with acknowledgement of some extra "feeling", then there is a turning point where things become very intense. I used to be caught off guard by the intensity of desire when a partner is comfortable and sometimes they woiuld feel rejected. At this point in my life (late 20s) I feel very romantic and ready for love, I've done a lot of difficiult inner emotional & psychological work and now feel I truly have a space for another:wubbie:

What do you require of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?
I have few expectations of other people, I am somewhat of a Hobbesian "War of all against all". Don't deliberately misinterpret what I say and we're good. Outside of that I'm very laisse-faire with people due to my low expectations.

Miscellaneous:
In what situations are you most flexible? In what situations are you the most rigid or inflexible? What kinds of things are you particular about and what kinds of things don't matter much?
I am open to novelty, I am always interested in other people's hobbies interest even if I don't know you that well I don't have a strong boundary between strangers and non strangers, if we break the ice somehow platonically I may follow you on your adventures. I am inflexible aboiut music my ears and soul are very precise and decisive about what's for me and what's not for me, if I don't like a piece of music it is intolerable. Every now and again I need a period of Emily Dickinson like solitude where I am completely silent to catch up with one's soul. I'm unapologetic about this need to be alone periodically.

Very Tall & Bespectacled.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Observant, reflective, intelligent, honest / very 'real', quiet 'with unexpected humor', dependable, adaptable, intuitive (NOT using this in the mbti sense, just fyi, haha), artistic, curious.

Happy- Standing near the top of a mountain with the world stretching out before me; travel; new sights and experiences; human goodness; games; momentary connections and understanding; the beauty of the world; pretty much anything in nature.

Sad - the destruction of the world; human wretchedness, greed, and toxicity; people self destructing/ psychological struggles; abuse and violence;

Depends on my mood. I can be internally calm and more meditative/ not thinking on much of anything specifically; or internally anxious or melancholy, which often involves self judgment or anger with the world; or any number of things. I will think about either myself/ self analyze, or of others/humanity/the world as a whole; often with a psychological bent, since psychology is why everyone does what they do, whether it's harmful or positive -- and since humans hold sway over the entire world, it impacts every other living thing too.

Not sure. I value my life. Nature. My health. Friends/family. My opportunities- the fact I do have options. Life in the more holistic sense. I'm not human-centric.

Snippets from young childhood - images of experiences/places. Friendships and the loss of them. Birdwatching, music, ballet. Family game night, trips to grandparents, being able to emotionally place myself back to childhood moments/periods of time and remember exactly how I felt at that time.

If it's important to me or important for a job I am doing, I have an incredibly good memory for detail. I'm recalling my ability to memorize hundreds of bird names/ details/knowledge on birds. As another example, when I was still a Systems Analyst, I had very good memory for all of the systems detail, because it was my job, and I was really good at it if I do say so myself. And, my current job - I know where everything is and have a good memory for whether we need to order stuff, inventory things, and so on, since it's important for me to excel at my job and that ties into doing it well.

Regarding memory in general, I'd say it's pretty crappy tbh. I am always aiming to get the 'gist' / big picture of whatever someone is saying, or the 'takeaway' of a story, or conversation. I'm not making any effort whatsoever in retaining the details being given me -- it's all about the big picture. Impressions. Vibes. More holistic. It is probably why I have no ability to remember movie/character names, or movie quotes, or any details such as that, or Jeopardy type things -- because I am not out there trying to retain that stuff -- I'm trying to retain the big 'lesson'/ point of something vs the details.

Cultural history; accounts of explorers in previous centuries, natural history, the universe/sci-fi/cosmos, psychology. I also read a LOT of fiction (almost entirely older literature) so that is another area of interest/knowledge.

I love being outside myself, ha. Hiking, photography, traveling; at work, chatting with or bantering with coworkers; observing people; commentary/speculations/psychology of said people; enjoy playing board games with friends.

Nature. Also traveling to a new country or even a new part of my own state always invigorates me. It renews my sense of life / gets me out of stagnation. I can also be inspired when hanging out with my closest friends and just chatting or playing games/bonding.

Disorganized chaos sucks; however 'stability' in the sense of every day is the same also sucks just as much. It might be why I am still at my current job, and especially like the newer supervisory role - I can try to maximize things so things run like a well-oiled machine (the goal), but also every day can have a wrench, a different team lineup, thus different variables to work with, so it still keeps things interesting enough.

Few, and I consider the bonds strong in the sense that I can still see some of them only once every couple of years and we can pick up where we left off; iow they aren't the sort of friend you 'need' to talk to every day of the week, etc. They are just solid 'forever' friends. They make me 100% happy - if that's what you mean -- I feel wholly valued by them. However I'd be lying without saying I *wished* they all lived near me and I could see them a whole lot more often.

I don't even know how to answer this question at this point. I'll just consider my closest friends as my most 'intimate' relationships -- we know pretty much everything about each other, and still love each other. Every interaction is reaffirming.

Ideal romance? Add the above in with a must have dash of chemistry/physicality.

What do you require of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?

I'm not even sure how to interpret the 'require' word, as I don't think I usually view things in that light. But, just talking 'what sort of person do I NOT want in my life?', it is someone where the relationship is grossly imbalanced, where they 'need' psychological things from me that I am unable or unwilling to give, where THEY demand things of me in order for things to work. (or vice versa - I don't demand of others, but I do recognize when I can't give what is desired or needed and vice versa) I'm all about trying to find compatibility -- two people who benefit from each other, don't bring each other down or bring out lesser characteristics in the other, etc.

Haha, I don't know. I'm sure this will tie into the aforementioned 'compatibility' -- I'm going to be deemed super inflexible to some whom I don't naturally mesh as well with, overly flexible by others. I suppose a lot of it ties to my values - I mean, I'm not going to ever want to date someone who has an underground dog fighting scene for example (lol - extreme example used on purpose); but I like many types of food so I'll be flexible when it comes to where to eat out. I'm someone who genuinely may not care on some things; but if something really goes against my grain, I'll speak up.

Put another way, using the StarbucksTM personality method (haha) -- I'm not the customer who's going to be completely paranoid and anal about making sure the milk isn't 1/16 of an inch below the top of the cup, demanding the milk to go TO THE TOP (uggh some people) -- you'd be amazed (or not) the number of people who get bent out of shape over the tiniest detail of their drink. (I'm not talking a wrong drink or blatantly made wrong -- I'm talking, o.c.d. anal about 1/16 inch of space. That sort of thing. It's crazy. It's like...open your eyes, people, there's a whole glorious world out there beyond your 1/16 inch of not enough milk (which weakens your coffee anyway ;)) / that's an example of a typical work rant which incidentally ties into this questionaire!

Last edited:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Inner world:
Learning something new, doing engaging things, making goals and succeeding in them, having a solitary and functional moment to myself, walking in cold weather are some of the things that make me most happy. Failing, watching myself deteriorate, feeling stuck and entrapped, watching others suffer when I can do nothing, and yielding to my fears make me feel most terrible. Sadness affects me more if that's what your asking with the last one, specifically entrapment.

My inner world is typically a mess. A lot of times, it's spent playing out ideas or story lines, on occasion world building, most often solidifying ideas I've already had. Other times it's often spent trying (and failing miserably) to introspect on myself and/pr my behavior or contemplating on future moves and/or how to solve things. I think a lot about both the past and the future and tend to drown in both.

Probably my ambitions and my supposed "duties." Definitely control, whether it be of my environment or myself. My inner world and fantasies are a close second, followed semi closely by certain individuals.

Being blindsided by my own false interpretations of the world is a big one, since that's happened more then once. Of course there are other sad moments which stick with me. Snippits of memories of people and good things float around I guess, I remember a lot of the stories and ideas I made, as well as the thought processes I have. Dunno why, but childhood is somewhat of a blur.

Anything I'm willing to contemplate I guess, as I mentioned before, most of the things I remember from my childhood are the story lines and ideas I created and structured. I'm good at remembering "textbook" ideas, lots of random facts that I took from school at random as well as any other useless piece of information that piqued my interest at the time.

Psychology and philosophy are good ones, especially if discussion is involved. I'm often interested in the sciences as a whole, or the more technical sides of the humanities (ie. music theory, word/language choice and it's purpose/the creation of the voice ect). Sometimes politics purely in a philosophical sense.

Environment
Through others I guess? Most of the time I'm pretty dissociated, I only really engage in the outside world when I'm being forced to or engaged by others around me. Sometimes when I'm hiking or watching I feel engaged in the outside world kind of? But even then my head's not very quiet. Since I'm an anxious and insecure nut, I'm typically contemplating my behaviors or trying to predict the behavior of others in an attempt to be responsive. I'm rarely outside myself, very self absorbed.

Places I've never been always excite me to some degree, sometimes being around people and friends while doing activity can be stimulating. I can often get energy specifically in nature, walking or running around with no one to worry about but myself. I don't really care where I spend my time as long as I'm either getting something done or it isn't giving me a panic attack tbh, I don't have a favorite space.

The world is constantly unstable but at the same time static, nothing really changes quick enough for my own good. Frankly I prefer change because at least that gives me a new opportunity to adapt in a way to better myself, even if the change doesn't necessarily benefit me from the begining.

Relationships:
My relationships are inconsistent. I don't really form many bonds at all, in recently history most have been incredibly superficial and fleeting. I've formed intense bonds before, but that's not common (unless if you're looking at all my relationships, in which case since I have so few, isn't that uncommon. In recent time, most don't really make me happy or sad necessarily, but definitely unsatisfied.

My most intimate relationship used to be about mutual support and sharing of information. Very one satisfying (ie. I got more information out of them then they ever got out of me, to the detriment of my own health), but satisfying because they give purpose and provide me with something to do and something to fuel my goals. Ideally, an intimate relationship would be one where I would be able to share myself without worrying about being a burden and where my intimate could make up for weaknesses within myself (and hopefully I could do the same for them).

An attentiveness to my boundaries? Perhaps also initiative and patience because I'm no exactly relationship oriented until you get me very interested (which is selfish and terrible to ask for I realize; Again, relationships aren't my strong suit). Deal breakers are usually if you can manage to actually get me pissed off genuinely, which is incredibly rare to begin with or if I'm not given the space I'm needed.

Miscellaneous:
I'm fairly flexible in most situations, rarely am I going to be stubborn or uncompromising. I'm most rigid when it comes to matters of my ego and security zone, even as a person who enjoys stimulation and change. I'm not always willing or able to step outside either even if it is my desire to do so without incredible effort. I'm really particular when it comes to yielding to my needs (ie. I'm not going to take the extension even if it would really detriment me not to, ect) and of course when my ego gets involved. Sometimes I get really picky about coloring and orientations of things, but typically that's anxiety driven.

I'm also really inflexible about sharing information about myself, even little things that don't matter. I'm very tense and hesitant to share information for some reason.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd say I'm a pretty simple person? I say what I mean and mean what I say. I'm a paradox of traits (to others) apparently, so I hesitate to describe myself ish. What always pops up, however, is trustworthy, friendly, distant, direct, tactful, objective, 'refreshing', confident, serious, intelligent, energetic.

I. Inner world:

II. Environment

III. Relationships:

IV. Miscellaneous:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sarcastic, Witty, Chill, Semi-serious semi-not, Dry, Vain but I have been told I have a good heart

Inner world:

Happy: Being acknowledged for my personality, accomplishments, Ect. Not feeling alone. Having a known place in this world. Fresh new opportunities everywhere. (Doing what I LOVE is most important to me)

Sad: Feeling alone. Feeling ignored. Not being understood. Having trouble relating to others. Feeling like a ghost because I never really fit anywhere. Squandered opportunities in the past. (Doing what I hate is miserable for me)

Philosphical. I think very existential about the world, our world, and beyond. Theories, quarries, how people's mind's work, the beliefs and lack thereof we all hold yet no one knows. Looking at everything and find truth in it all, but only pieces of it, like putting together a puzzle. As heavily cognitive as it is with most things. I still have some emotional floating moments where I might just fantasize, because there's always something I'm seeking. And I'm still figuring it out. And I struggle with depressions so drowning myself in music actually helps me cope because without music I don't feel much emotion. And seek out to feel more.

My goals. Very much. They are vital to me. They are a part of who I am.

Love, also, but, I don't think about it as much as my goals. But if I could truly find someone I can mentally and emotionally bond with on a truly Loyal level, equally, then I would finally belong in a way.

Trauma? Although I barely remember it I just know it's effected my growth into who I am today. Also my mother passing away, every so often I still think of her and speak to her even if she can't hear me.

Nothing? I mean for the most part I forget everything. The past is a blur to me. Details? Lol What details?

Oh but what kind.. Well, interesting kinds. Kinds my brain deems interesting and important to me personally, otherwise I forget all the rest because it means nothing to me. I'm very unaware of celebrities and stuff because it doesn't effect me whatsoever. And I don't pay much attention to the news either. #Fake News

Quantum Physics. Paranormal. Strange and Unusual. Mysteries. Futuristic Technology. Philosophical and the great ironies that abound it all. I play with many ideas others wouldn't because why the heck not? It's too boring without admitting you don't know everything and dissecting both sides of every idea no matter how inane. And following that, how those following's believe the way they do.

Environment

I try to limit my engagement because I have depersonalize and everything feels fake. I'm very detached physically and sometimes mentally. Outside of myself? Idk what that means

Restaurants, The Mall's, Bowling Ally and places to play low ki games. Sometimes Casino's. But only with friends I don't really like being alone because of feeling too fake and losing track of where I am. I have direction confusion. Always have. I can be alone with myself in my home a lot usually working on projects, but it gets lonely so I eventually need to come out for air and remind myself how hanging out with friends energizes me.

Like what? Idk any examples. If I'm isolating then it's best I get change and stability to happen to snap me out of it. Keeps things new and fresh instead of stale and depressing like I got use to for years.

Relationships:

Few real bonds. But they are strong. But to others I can't say the same and I've felt hurt and betrayed before.. So it's something I have to keep at a distance. Most people otherwise are shallow connections and mean very little because I can't connect with people very well, but it's safer like that anyway.

Deep inside me. Strong. Intense. Have had attachment issues. And then grow distant and cold to cope? Idk. Sometimes I am more distant anyway and don't really how much they mean to me until it's too late. I find it hard to tell how close I am with people or what they really mean to me. It's a strange thing to me.

Bashing me? Making me look bad? That's a line to cross. Happened before.

I require respect and fun, relation, and entertainment. Maybe helping each other with stuff. I don't know for sure.

Miscellaneous:

I ... do not know that. I'll have to think on that.

Enigmatic. Confusing. Contradicting. Introverting, Extroverting, Shallow yet Deep, Dark and yet fairly positive and like to lighten the mood if things get depressing with someone else. Don't take things too seriously if I can. Because if I get too depressive I can slip into nihilism. So I focus on more positive stuff usually.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My poor word choice "What do you 'require' of other people" is a result of my being introverted and feeling like people require stuff of me. Please insert a synonym that makes more sense to you. There is a way people expect certain things of others whether it's politeness or other social behaviors, good hygiene or other physical attributes, honesty or other moral traits, etc.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Inner world:

I'm not sure what makes me happy, but I tend to be the most content when I'm accomplishing things, and have support. I am frequently sad, because of my lack of power to do anything to prevent bad things. Life is a continuous tragedy that one struggles to find the good in.

Inner world? I have many. I create them when I am bored. They are generally fantasy, but I keep them realistic. Wish fullfillment isn't really my thing. So think of Game of thrones etc. Just more psychological and having to do with inner demons. Very romanticized, metaphorical and poetic.

What do you hold as most important to you personally
?

Hmmm, I am not sure on this. I don't really have things outside of myself that are the most important. I value everything I have.

*tries to think of something not horrible or trauma related* I really like looking at the sky. Seeing the stars for real the first time was amazing. As a kid, I loved looking at the moon. I always felt some kind of peacefulness in those moments. As well as nature in general. I feel so insignificant but also part of something great.

Biology, and understanding how things work. Psychology, and spirituality.

Dreams, and the subconscious. Languages, culture, and religion.

Environment

I am generally focused on what needs to be done, and the best way to do it. In passing I am also taking in new information around me as well. If I am not doing anything, I am generally daydreaming or thinking about things I want to do later.

Nature, cityscapes, everything really. Different enviroments inspire different reactions, all are energizing to my mental energy. I like to spend my time alone though, in a quiet area where im not paranoid or being judged.

I am highly adaptable, but too much change makes me stressed.

Relationships:

Ah, this is very complicated for me. I can't really bond with people easily. I just do not naturally calculate people into the equation...so my bonds are generally weak, no matter how much time we spend together or share. It's just never gone beyond that for me. I will romanticize bonds I do have though, in an attempts to make them stronger. But then I have anxiety about sharing my real real self. I sometimes convince myself people don't like me before they get a chance to get me to open up, and seal off my feelings to them. Very few people have stopped this from happening.

Nope, never had one. Never will.

What do you require [edit: "require" is a poor word choice you can insert a synonym that works better] of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?

Open-mindedness, and being non-judgemental. Deal breakers...I really dislike people who hate things for no reason. Youre opinions better have good reasons, and not just because.

Miscellaneous:

I am relatively flexible in general. I am not really particular about anything but fairness. Injust things piss me off. Ironically I don't care if people are "bad". Its just how they chose to live, and I don't have the right to judge them. Only offer advice.

Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor. :p

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
You have super approach to this subject. I humbly bow to you. Thank you.

Inner world:
  • Happiness: getting to wake up late
  • doing my own stuff
  • Cerebral life
  • Funny stuff
  • Planning
  • Setting up systems and expecting how useful they will be to me
  • Clandestine activity
  • Pleasures
  • Doing what's right
  • Being better & winning
  • FInding out about life, research, understanding, knowledge

What effects you the most with any response?
I need more information to respond to this

Sadness
  • Fights with friends or loved other
  • Bureaucracy screws me up
  • Systems dont work, need troubleshooting
  • I need to tend to mundane details like cleaning and I get sick of the dust
  • Finding out I haven't learned enough
  • those whom I care about are not feeling well

• Inner world
  • Jokes
  • Highly specific engineering stuff
  • The condition of the universe
  • my doorbell, doormat, chair, my surroundings and situation
  • funny websites
  • philosofical inquiry unto the existence of god
  • how to upgrade my value as an employee
  • work, work work

• freedom
  • ability to develop myself
  • ability to be the best I can be
  • To give an recieve support

• Abused sexually
  • Liked sexual development with children of same age
  • Fond memories of finding out sexuality with children of same age
  • Dictionaries, references, yearbooks, other books, tons of books, more books, hundreds of books. It was important to read books
  • The long waith that the life woudn't suck
  • The realization that the life doesn't suck, right now

• Logical information
  • Verifiable information
  • Information that can be put into action
  • Information that I work on
  • Highly theoretical Information describing a system that can be understood

• if someone has a smart idea about social structure, behaviour, social things
  • engineering concepts

Environment
  • fantasies
  • people to go with
  • meetings
  • networking
  • fun

• alone time is the best
  • parties, bars are pretty awesome as well
  • libary is a great place
  • sitting alone in a restaurant. It's gold
  • In front of a classroom or a lecture hall. More, the better. 40 is nice. 100 is better. 1000 would be awesome. 10,000 would be godlike

• stability
  • bouts of stability
  • moments of change
  • combine those two

Relationships:
  • I'm extremely happy with my social relationships
  • My social relationships are quite few. Now there's been some loss of friends recently. I'm down to 1 closest friend, and him including, I have 2 extremely good friends. 3 others.
  • I don't entertain acquintances much
  • I have a lot of dealings with random people I meet. Of every age and sex. Except I avoid normal conversation with young females as the times dictate that all that kind of activity is harassment.

• Understanding
  • co-existence
  • love
  • compatibilitty
  • knowledge
  • independence
  • doing things together
  • caring

• requirements
  • not a fuck-uped individual, at least not beyond recovery
  • sad fellows, come to me, I accept you
  • I dont need no money from you
  • it's better you are inclined to the philosophical view of life
  • I'd like you to be practical
  • You need to understand reasoning
  • if you are emotional, you need NOT to make your emotions your god
  • I'm not interested of flim-flams or unstable emotional persons

Miscellaneous:
  • Given freedom, chance to interact with people and the chance to determine my outcome, I'm most frexible
  • If a corporate culture is stupid rigid, I found myself stupid rigid

-

Mole

Permabanned
My personality, quite like yours, is full of clichés, while my soul is original and exuberant.

But still, clichés move from cliché to archetypes. And mbti is a litany of archetypes. As we move from the printing press to electronic media we speed up, and as we speed up we start to see patterns, such as patterns in our personalities. And mbti has 16 cookie cutter patterns. You already know them, and know which one is yours.

But still, our personality is a convenient way of interacting with others, while repressing our feelings. And our soul languishes behind our defensive personality. How can we bear it?

Nekowokaburu

MBTI Type
ENTP
I care about people more than I want them to know. I believe to be rather clever and witty, and like to argue about things even if it annoys my friends. I also make a ton of bad jokes.
Inner world:
I don’t know what really makes me happy. I like to eat, and when I do sports like skydiving, I feel most alive. But what fills me with sadness is when I realize how my family is aging. Despite that, there’s something that drags me even deeper.
I often imagine myself in different scenarios. From romance to world domination, I like to imagine myself as a fictional character. I also like to theorize the future and see how accurate I become.
Probably Money. I know it’s often viewed as a bad thing, but I don’t see it that way. In a corporate world, money is what makes the world turn. The more you have, the more the world belongs to you. With money, you can go travel around the world, help others, and most importantly, do something fulfilling out of your life. Because working to survive is not what I want to do with my only life. And it saddens me to see people fall into depression because they can’t feed their kids properly. I truly believe that money has become the most important existence.
Well I had the classic story of any bullied kid. But I could never tell it my parents. I isolated myself and so on. One day I realized that I was in a more damaged state than I thought and had to change. I still have a few trust issues and am less open than the KGB, but I’m making progress.
I don’t have any short-term memory. I forget things all the time. But I can easily remember something I understand. If there is logical reasoning behind it, I can become a human data bank. I’m particularly good in math and physics but not really in chemistry. And the worst part is to remember quotes.
I love philosophy, psychology and science. But I hate details. Because they are hard to remember. I prefer to look at the big picture. My dream job would be some kind of inventor who has his personal assistant. That’s why I want to go in engineering management.
Environment
I like to tease my friends. Especially my brother. He always has the funniest reactions. I’m often a listener, so I like to learn more about others. What I prefer is to talk about intimate subjects, not superficial talks.
I hate loud spaces like night clubs where it is impossible to talk, unless I’m drunk and start to flirt. I believe I’m full of energy at a home party, where you’re with around 30 people. There’s always something funny going on.
It depends on the circumstances. When I’m not in the mood of change I prefer stability, but I don’t relate to routine. There has to be something going on, or I’ll bore myself to death.

Relationships:
I have a lot of superficial acquittances. I’m rather shy and sometimes insecure, but it’s getting better over time. I believe it’s at those moments I require change. Because once I’ve been a long time in a group or community without socializing, it becomes harder and harder to open up and go talk to others. It’s almost as if the first impression I make defines my personality.
I never had a sincere and intimate relationship. Honestly, it somewhat scares me.
I’ll go as far as they’ll go. I’m probably the most openminded person I can imagine. But there are some people I know who committed crimes I’m not comfortable around.
Miscellaneous:
I don’t like rigid people. I see them as too stupid to see the other possibilities. However, I won’t put my comfort down for someone else, as long as it is not necessary.
I’m craving for knowledge. As a child I spent hours in books and on Wikipedia. I watch videos like PSICH101 from diverse universities and the lectures about Justice from Harvard. I want to speak at least 5 languages and be able to play diverse instruments. But most important, I love food.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Inner world:

The most happy: To see people getting along, to be able to be left alone with my thoughts/ writings/paintings until they have reached completion; To find similarities between us humans and other animals that prove that we're not the only ones who are rational, make decisions, love, etc.

Sad: To see people mistreating others and being mistreated; to see any sort of animal abuse; to feel alone and misunderstood- Often I will say somethign in jest that will be taken out of context. To be seen as illogical, a failure, to have any thoughts that I shared thrown back in my face and labeled too simple, or too naive

My inner world is full of magical workings- I have so many stories that have to yet come spilling out into my notebooks- I have so many worlds that I still must make real on canvas; I have so many unexplored areas in my brain that must be discovered through meditation. The problem is being back in the real world-it is so gray and depressing on this plane.

Love. Love is the answer to it all. If we weren't so afraid, or critical, the world would be ready to talk to one another and see each other as we truly are- flawed humans. Not Gods, demi-gods, mosters, perfect beings. If you read the newspapers, there are many of these listed in their pages. they are none of that. They are all just as frail and flawed as any one of us that are not in the public eye.

Empathy for all beings- When I was 5, I was the only one to catch a fish during my first fishing trip and I begged my mom to put the fish back because it was suffocating- I realized that I had the power to let something live or die, and that I had a choice- so I made it by yelling for help.
I also remember, when I was 10, seeing many fish dragged to the beach by nets, and a baby octopus caught in it. Kids were pulling at it and kicking it. It was oozing black ink that was not working, due to it not being on the water- and all around me, many fish suffocating. I cried myself to sleep that night, because I could have saved the fish but I was too grossed out to touch them.

Dates, for some reason. Important conversations, usually to do with emotion. Definitely intellectual ideas. Interpreting artwork and analyzing hidden symbols in writing.

Animal comportment. The earth and the universe- how did it all start? why did it all start? and is it important?
Psychology of all beings. Languages.Different cultures.

Environment
I love to go on hikes- i love to get lost in a trail and dream away. I love to walk down streets I have never seen before, and people/ animal watch.

Art museums. Libraries. History museums. The forest. Mountains.

I prefer to have stability- a routine to follow is predictable and safe. however, within that skeletal routine, there is also something brand new that happens only once each day, and varies, and will never happen again, for each day is new and has millions of probabilities.

Relationships:
I usually have many acquaintances, because of my line of work. I love them all, but would consider only a very few to be my friends. If they do not accept my friendship, I become very sad and internalize it (what did I do for this not to work? What could I have done differently?) I choose my friends very carefully, and usually am completely content being by myself. It is actually easier to be by myself. Though lonely, at least I understand myself on most days.

Someone who would not judge me by what I look like or what I think. Even the craziest thoughts should be worshiped (and the worshiping would be mutual). Someone who could give me emotional and rational advice, who would read my stories and see my paintings and give me constructive criticism- someone who would share chores with me 50/50 and someone who would think the same as me politically and spiritually.

I have a hard time with those who are nice to someone then turn around and talk behind their backs. I have a hard time with people who steal, are selfish, think of themselves first, then of others. I hate abusers of any type, and people who like to see others suffer. I hate having family who are horrible and that I cannot get away from because they are family. I have a hard time with people who don't improve themselves by reading and being intellectual.

Miscellaneous:
Flexible: External looks, trying yet not succeeding
Inflexible: Stupidity. Laziness.

I'm very caring, very open, but there is defintiely a line. People need to be responsible for their own actions and they need to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and keep learning and improving.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Very Curious, Imaginative, quiet, intelligent, sincere, honest, humble, quick learned, loyal, determined, sensitive and thoughtful.

Inner world:

Happy - Video games, When I’m curious the unknown, Daydreaming or fantasize when i’m spending time alone, learning new things, Being acknowledged or understanding for my personality or who I am, possibilities, trying new things, traveling and way of being what I am ( being myself ).

Sad - being rejected, being outsider, being of social anxiety, miserable, criticism, animal abuse, and being frustrated.

My inner world is daydreaming because it gave me energy when i’m spending time alone, i’m daydreaming about fantasies things. When I’m spending time alone, i’m thinking about personality theories when I want to know my personality type, if I’m curious the unknown or something that I don’t know, then I want to know the unknown because I’m very curious and happy get to know the unknown.

The most important to me is possibilities, being myself, my healthy, goals, determined, daydreaming, learning new things, trying new things, traveling, friends/family and video games lol.

I don’t focus a lot of the past but sometimes I like revisiting my childhood like old movies, video games, food, tv, dolls, etc. But my childhood was good and bad though...

Good childhood and strength

* Old video games
* Old movies & tv show like Cartoon Network
* playing dolls and thinking about ideas by playing dolls lol
* Spending time with my close friend and my cousins
* Quick learned ( studying myself, video games, drawing etc. )

Bad childhood and struggle

* Break up with my best friend
* Bullying
* My grandma pass away
* Struggle to have friends or group easily
* Struggle to understand other people feelings

I though I wasn’t really good remembering detail easily but my boyfriend said my muscle memory is really good because when I studying myself, learning, video games, depend of movies & tv show characters etc then i learned quickly by muscle memory or good remembered. I can remember the picture and names but depend of names. I won’t say my muscle memory is excellent because when my mom or my boyfriend has told me to clean, search, help etc, then Sometimes I forgot things to do because when I forgot, I’m focused my thoughts, personality theory, video games, daydreaming etc but I’m not forgetful either.

Conspiracy theories, personality theories, science, language, philosophy, dreams, psychology, Fairy tales & Myths, culture history and Christianity.

Environment

I'm not active person because I’m not a person who always spending time outside like sports, physical things and environment active because I’m rarely outside myself but that doesn’t mean I don’t like engage outside world because it’s depend of situation that I engage the outside world or not. When I’m outside myself I like spending time alone when I’m outside because its relaxed but I’m more rarely outside than spending time outside.

Environments doesn’t gave energy because I’m rarely outside myself like rather staying home than rather going outside but that doesn’t mean I don’t like it because sometime gave me energy but I’m more rarely outside myself, tbh. I like spending time with traveling with new or unknown country, mall, restaurants, movies, spending time with my boyfriend and best friends, cityscapes and nature. Sometime environment active gave me stress because I have sensory overload, when I’m spending too much time with light, loud sound, crowds then it gave me sensory overload but only when I’m stressed, but when I’m not stressed then I’m okay I guess.

To be honest, I’m not sure because I don’t focus a lot of reality external world because I’m focus more daydreaming or fantasize than reality world but I think it’s depend of change and stability I guess. Maybe I prefer both or perhaps more stability.

Relationships:

I have a lot more acquaintances than friends but I have 1 best friend and my boyfriend but I tend to be struggle to have friends or group easily because they see me more misunderstood, uninterested, weird and unfriendly. Sometime I can become depressed because loneliness but sometime I’m happy when i spending time alone. Well it’s depends when I generally become happy or sad.

My relationship can be good and bad because I don’t have a lot friends and I’m struggle spending time with people or groups but I have a good time with my best friend, boyfriend and my family.

If other people interact with me depend of good or bad. If is good one then I’ll rather someone who understands me or understand me to who I am, open minded, non-judgemental and understanding. If is bad one then I don’t like when someone who is abusive, hypocrite and who hate things for no reason and closed minded. Deal-breakers doesn’t seems to be interesting at all so... I dislike deal breakers.

Miscellaneous:

I’m not sure if I’m more flexible or inflexible but maybe I’m both I guess

Flexible - I can become flexible when I like to change things like for example, I like trying new things, I like to know or understand the unknown and change the ideas.

Inflexible - I can become inflexible when i have obsessed interested because my diagnosis ASD it’s hard for me controlling this symptoms because I’m doing same thing but that doesn’t mean I don’t like, hate and afraid of change and unknown because I like to change and unknown and sometime I’m doing something differents and I don’t like doing the same thing over and over.

Strengths: Very Curious, caring, Imaginative, quiet, daydreaming, intelligent, sincere, honest, innocent, humble, quick learned, loyal, calm, optimism, determined, sensitive and thoughtful.

Weakness: Social anxiety, sensory overload, sometimes quick tempered, fear of rejection, lazy, obsessed interested, sensitive to criticism.

Last edited:

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
Soul of an artist - "wishing to be expressive."
Mind of a scientist. "methodical, precise, highly detail oriented."
Personality of a diplomat.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Inner world: preferably calm and still, empty even. Tendency towards melancholy.

Outer world/environment: preferably full of energy. Always been drawn to big cities. I love to be alone in a crowd.

Relationships: all about connection, chemistry. Not big on loyalty for its own sake.

Miscellaneous: I like A LOT of alone time.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oooh, how did I miss this one? Great questions! (I tried not to read any answers until after I'm done.)

Hermit, loyal, mediator, optimistic, spiritual, content, enduring.

Inner world:

What makes you the most happy and most sad in life?
Nothing and everything. No highs, no lows, just contentment at nearly all times. I grumble and squee several times throughout the day- but they're fleeting moments.
What effects you the most with any response?
Crowds and chaos effect my mood the most. I shut down and HAVE to sleep. Too many perceived emotions, from other people, effect me strongly. Emotions, period, are like siren songs which I'm compelled to answer. Polite society, however, dictates I should mind my own business though lol. When you add MANY emotions, it's just a nightmare.

At the other end, simple things brighten my day- seeing the shower spider web down for a drink; smelling the wild onions in the yard after mowing; watching the kittens playing or the dogs being stupid; hearing a baby laugh.

What is your inner world like when you are alone?
I no longer have one.

What do you think about or do?
I try not to think about anything at all. My thoughts ricochet around my brain and wont shut up, so I no longer even let them speak up at all. I spend my life entranced in one video game or another... one TV show or another... one crafting project after another. And, of course, MBTI and here; learning all I can then banging my head against the wall when I forget everything just as quickly. :rotfl: :blink: :BangHead: :2up:

Hmmm... personal space? Quiet time? My husband, kids? My God? I can't imagine my life without any of those things, though, some distance from my kids would be really nice rofl (they're adults, living at home)

Memories, emotions, and details, I guess. I remember being about 4 years old. I wanted to make my baby brother some jello, which was at the very top of the walk-in cupboard. I needed salt, pepper and the jello packets :rofl1: I built a ladder using my little red swivel chair and many stuffed animals.
At the bottom of the cupboard were my folks' stash of Hustler magazines (seriously, parents? :thelook:) I still remember the fold out picture (40 years later!)

I remember asking my grandma, during night time prayers, why I wasn't allowed to ask for Satan to be nicer. She giggled and just said I couldn't. That made me angry and drove my quest to find God (my parents weren't religious and I wasn't raised around it except for summer visits to Grandma's).

I remember a LOT of fights, swearing, my dad man-handling my brother, my mom belittling me... I also recall a lot of "magical" experiences when I'd run off by myself into the woods; my nightly dreams; writing novellas at c. 13.

Ugh... unless it's a melody, chances are quite high I won't remember much about it. The details anyhow. I remember the emotions of events rather than the exacts.

Typology at the moment :D
I'm fascinated by my religious beliefs. Though I'm not practicing nor studying (in fact, I'm "disfellowshipped"), I [self-] identify as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm enthralled by the New Heavens and Earth and all the possibilities.
My hubby, however, is a conspiracist. His rants and discussions can fascinate me, as well, though I'm more level-headed and skeptical about it all.
I also love music and prepping/survival (but, because of my crappy memory, I love the idea of it more than the application).

Environment

How do you engage with the outside world?
With a smile and a positive attitude (but, secretly, trying to hurry up and get home AQAP).
What do you do or think about when you are outside yourself?
I'm not sure what that means. Like, disassociating? Outside my comfort zone?

What kinds of environments give you energy and inspiration?
Energy? What is this mythical thing you speak of? I find inspiration from musical harmonies, from nature, from the music insects and frogs create at night when the world is still.

Where do you like to spend your time?
Alone, in my c 7 X 13 foot room :D

I NEED stability and social harmony. If it isn't there, I try to create it.
It took me way too long to figure out a basic truth about myself. I would get very (inwardly) angry whenever someone called me a "good" or "nice" person.
I've had disturbingly dark thoughts. How could people make such a bold statement with such little interaction?
"Good" and "nice" are my armor. It's hard to be mean to or angry around a smiling, happy, friendly person.
It goes deeper than that, though. As a kid, I was such a natural when it came to micro-expressions, that I assumed everyone could read me as easily as I did them. I didn't even dare think negative thoughts about a person.

Relationships:

What are your general, social relationships like?
My husband and my kids are the only "relationships" I have.
Do you form many, few, are the bonds strong, weak? Do these make you generally happy or sad?
I've never formed any lasting bonds. That was another truth that took much to long to uncover. The short answer is that I'm terrified of hurting people, so Fort Knox was constructed around me.
Friendships and acquaintance-ships (lol) have always come naturally to me. I can talk to darn near anyone and reveal anything and everything to them. I'm an open book. BUT, normal people NEED contact. I could talk to them once a year, lol, and still consider them my friend.
I also don't trust my loyalties when I have friends (what if what they want conflicts with what hubby wants?), which turns me into a basket case of anxiety.

Being a submissive stabilizer/harmonizer/uplift-er. Being taken care of (I've been taken care of by someone, for all but about 4 months of, my entire life). I don't like feeling like a mooch, though, which has been hard in my marriage (which brings my hubby to tears). I feel I bring nothing of value to my marriage- not even sex, since he cut me off some 8 years ago or so (he says "health", I think otherwise). We live apart. He pays all the bills. I do his shopping for him- woopty-thrill. Saying as much REALLY upsets him though. He says :yapyapyap: (You're such a good, nice person...) but I don't see it.

Don't be a jerk to other people JUST to be a jerk. If you don't know you're being a jerk or understand how you could be interpreted as such, but you're open-minded enough to listen, then we'll be fine. Don't be abusive, or overly dramatic, emotional, or chaotic and we'll be fine. Don't TRY to make me feel stupid or useless and we'll be fine. I don't think I've ever completely cut off someone. I drift away, but if they called I'd pick up to talk or try to help if possible.

Miscellaneous:

In what situations are you most flexible?
I have no idea. I tend to bow with the wind, whichever way it blows*.

In what situations are you the most rigid or inflexible?
*Except when it comes to my spiritual belief. If someone has questions, I'll answer as well as possible. If they want to debate just to troll or to try and change my mind, then my heels are firmly planted in the ground.

What kinds of things are you particular about and what kinds of things don't matter much?
?? I'm not sure. You mean, like pet-peeves? One of my silliest pet-peeves are doors of any kind. If they're meant to be open, keep them open. If they're supposed to be closed, good gracious!- just close the darn things. None of my kitchen cabinets have doors because my kids could never learn that :rotfl:
But, seriously, a lot of things don't truly matter all that much. I TRY not to sweat the small stuff (or the big stuff, or well, stuff in general :whistling:)

Too laid-back and passive for my own good.

*whew*
And now my brain is broken again. Too much of that thinkin stuff...

Last edited:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Inner world:
What makes you the most happy and most sad in life? What effects you the most with any response?: I am honestly easily amused, so there are a lot of "little things" that make me get flinches of happiness, like seeing a ladybug at work yesterday. I am usually saddened when I get a good look at the state of the world and how people tend to treat different others. I think I tend to wallow too much into this.

What is your inner world like when you are alone? What do you think about or do?: My alone time inner world, I usually try to distract myself from "reality" as much as possible. I'll write, listen to music, try random whim projects, educate myself on random things. Sometimes I get too "logical" in attempting to try to understand why bad people exist and start into a spree of articles that'd make you think I was a criminal psychologist. XD I'm weird. I am trying to stop consciously avoiding my pained feelings about the world.

What do you hold as most important to you personally?: My faith is a huge part of my life I will not sacrifice. Certain family members. I have always loved artistic things so my notebooks and stuff feel pretty important to me. I guess I will accept my minor status as an "SJW" in the form of I feel like physically punching anyone in the face who insults the elderly just because they're elderly and "old-fashioned" or people who assume every person at the soup kitchen is probably an alcoholic so they don't deserve help. Give a plate to a small huddle of homeless children and tell me soup kitchen shouldn't exist again bitch.

What kinds of things imprint on you the most strongly from childhood? Memories, emotions, experiences, details, moments of realization, anything...: A lot of approval or disapproval I got as a child honestly involved schooling and intelligence. I would get made fun of for being homeschooled and assumed to be dumb. My parents approval had very heavy emphasis on grades. So I think growing up I put a huge emphasis on my success into how well I studied a textbook. That's why while it sucked, it was also kind of important for me to be in the big world for a bit. I realized success is so much more than a letter grade, but the grade helps. I will say too, I had a brother that died slowly in our home from cancer, and it really left an impact on the family. My other older brother was very aggressive and domineering so most days are a fight with him. I think I got a sort of defensive protective complex from everything kind of being an attack on my inner well being. It however also taught me survival meant being willing to assert yourself, so while for years I pushed over and felt miserable I began to assert myself a lot. So while I know even some users here in the past have been annoyed by my full willingness to call something out, I realize nothing will ever get better if you pretend it isn't there.

What kinds of information do you most easily remember? Is it details about the concrete environments, social interactions, intellectual ideas, your innermost feelings and world?: I actually have a terrible memory unless there is a trigger. For instance my friend told me about this slug that eats cow brains or something, and I forgot about it for days until someone was discussing this organism that attacks people's brains and I was like HEY I MEANT TO LOOK THAT UP. At other times I remembered the name of a bank teller who was very kind to me's baby, and she was impressed and said I have a good memory. So it is either a trigger or an emotion I think. I tend to forget a lot of things but if you leave a bitter taste in my mouth I will remember. and I'll probably remind you. for about the rest of your time ever knowing me. :D XD

What kinds of subjects or ideas fascinate you the most and hold your attention?: I'm just gonna be real: since I was a young child I have been obsessed with mental illnesses for some reason. I don't mean basic ones, I mean like psychotic and personality disorders. ASPD really intrigues me, how someone could live so easily without a conscience per say, to have a switch to turn empathy on or off. I don't have that at all. I own the DSM-5 and I'm not a licensed psychologist. When I roleplayed in online communities I chose roleplays where I could incorporate mental illness into the writing. It is a bizarre obsession I have. I do love writing and storytelling. I;'ve always loved music. I feel like if we could combine art and therapy there are so many healing affects, and things it can bring out. Obviously personality psychology, I've been studying this since I was 14. I will admit I am very very fond of fish as pets, and I am kind of known as a betta guru to people who have betta questions. I have 3 of them right now, I can tell you about their breeds and everything. XD point: I am intrigued by things with no value to the economy nextttt.

Environment
How do you engage with the outside world? What do you do or think about when you are outside yourself?: O-outside? I have to go outside? I am not very good with people. I am too strong-willed for some, for others I do not have good discernment so they tell me one thing and I think we're friends and 3ish months later I see their true colors and have to exit because fuck wish I would've known you were like that months ago. I think sometimes I expect too much of people, but some of that is because I hold myself to a very high standard, in turn I hold others to a standard I think they're capable of. I get so frustrated when I see my friends have AMAZING talents or gifts and absolutely FAIL to want to do anything but scroll pinterest. I want to bash my head into a wall. So needless to say I usually interact with their dogs more than them. :D For the most part, now, I have a very very small circle of humans I make an effort to interact with, otherwise I avoid interacting with the outside world by headphones in my backyard, or walks looking at birds instead of people.

What kinds of environments give you energy and inspiration? Where do you like to spend your time?: I am going to use work when Jamie is there as an example. Jamie is very assertive, she had a system, and she wants it followed. She is calm when she explains things, she shows you the system, she explains WHY that system is efficient because she doesn't believe in "because I said so." I fucking love Jamie, she can boss me around all day I don't care. Because we RESPECT each other, we know each others strengths and weaknesses, and we have a systemized approach. So I like an environment where I am respected, where my strengths or weaknesses are not abused or used against me, and where there is some sort of "order" even if it is chaotic order. Methods to madness. Now to be honest, I don't like big groups of people. I've never enjoyed big group interaction. I usually start in a group, seek people from group, make 1x1 groups of people I enjoyed from group, abandon group because just associates with group person outside of group. I feel like groups expect you to be fake, to coincide with an idea, forced opinion. I need way more breathing room. I don't follow a set expectations of beliefs or ideals...ever. So my time is often spent either alone or with single individuals, gaming, reading, writing, etc.

How do you relate to change or stability in the external world? Which do you prefer?: I much prefer stability in my external world. I am a bit of a control freak I think. I get overwhelmed if a situation is difficult and I am at someone else's mercy. Especially if it is a particular asinine coworker who drives me up the wall. I'd rather cry trying to do too much than be at certain people's mercy. There are just some people I am not comfortable appearing even remotely vulnerable with, because I acknowledge my weaknesses will be used against me. I do not enjoy change much but I will adapt, particularly if I see it actually working better.

Relationships:
What are your general, social relationships like? Do you form many, few, are the bonds strong, weak? Do these make you generally happy or sad?: I usually have very strong bonds or barely there ones. I have a hard time luring the right people in, so I tend to end up having a lot of pseudo-strong bonds cut in a few months leaving them fine but me very hurt. My personal relationships usually end up with me having a lot of sadness, so I hermit a bit more than I did in the past. I think at the same time it is a lesson for me. I need to discern better. Not everyone who acts nice day 1 is nice day 30. Even before though, I form VERY FEW close bonds. I know a coworker was surprised I do not have a lot of friends, considering he sees me talk to so many. I can talk and listen, it does not make us friends. At this point in my life, offline, I have 1 close friend. 1 that is sort of middle line. I have a few close online bonds that have been formed over literal years of knowing them. I have one I am extremely close to, he is my best friend.

What are your most intimate relationships like? If you could describe an ideal intimate relationship, what would it be?: Are you referring to dating or is this like close friendship? Either way I am the sort of friend when you call upset about something I drive to your house with ice cream and pizza and offer consolation. I am also the friend who is honest with you though, which gets me into trouble. Sometimes when people bring an issue to me my natural inclination is to "fix". I am going to give options, solutions, things we can do to fix it. If you give me excuse after excuse I get very frustrated. I realize venting is one thing but when a fixable issue is brought to me for the 2344453656 time and you still refuse anything to help that frustration we aren't going to discuss said issue anymore. Now if it is a family issue, or a people issue and you normally cannot change or fix people family situations, I'll still be here to listen. I know how complicated that is. But don't tell me for the 1000th time about your time management issues and refuse to implement anything new into your life. I am a loyal friend, I tend to stick by unless you really really hurt me. Friends fight and I may slink away in sadness for a week but I come back. I do NOT come back when you confide to me the person you've been with me is not who you actually are and suddenly you have a double personality. I like knowing who I am confiding to. I am definitely the late night secret sharing friend. I enjoy knowing their inner workings, feelings, goals, heart to hearts. I am very bad at keeping ahold of shallow friendships in any way. I am either deep with you or..I'm not there. :D Because I can only small talk with greatly forced effort. THERE IS SO MUCH TO THE WORLD AND BELIEFS THERE IS SO MANY DEEP THINGS WE COULD TALK ABOUT. WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THE WEATHER. AAAAHHHH. ok.
Ideally I want complete honesty, almost transparency, that beauty of knowing each other like the back of your hand. The relationship filled with little things, like sticky notes on the mirror, or cuddles after a bad day. I don't expect riches or the world, I want to be rich with the love you give me. I think because of my strong faith it may be preferred that my partner share my religious belief system, because I fear the conflict that may come from a desire to sacrifice from either end. Love me as much on my bad hair day as my day I look dolled up for you. If you make me a TV dinner after work it still counts as making me dinner. Respect a few stuffed animals might share our bed space. I am a virgin till married...that has to be respected too.

What do you require [edit: "require" is a poor word choice you can insert a synonym that works better] of other people when they interact with you? What lines do you consider deal-breakers when crossed?: I want you to RESPECT my religious belief. You do not have to BELIEVE my system of belief, but I want you to RESPECT it. I do not want passive aggression, I will be aggressive-aggressive with you if you show me a passive aggression. I will call you out so fast. I expect HONESTY, I do not want you to tell me you think, feel, or do one thing and not do it, think it, or feel it. I want you to be similar 6 months down the line. By that I mean a sweet, kind, compassionate person should not become a snooty, vain, selfish bitch in 6 months if she was being honest. I actually do not mind discussing different ideologies and thoughts on life, but I do not appreciate degradation or such if I do not align with yours, as I certainly do not want to degrade you for thinking different unless you are suggesting we legalize murder, or meth, or pedophilia should be a sexual orientation... I personally choose not to associate with people who are heavy users of recreational marijuana. Most know I feel very strongly about drug abuse and alcoholism, and I choose to keep myself out of those situations as well. I expect you to keep your word if you start plans with me, I accept life changes. Please do not tell me 2 hours before I am coming that we can't do it because you didn't check your bank account before. If you tell me 2 hours before MY CAR BROKE DOWN or I HAD TO DRIVE A FRIEND TO THE ER then yes cancel everything I'll prob buy you some candy to console you but don't make it because oh my nail appointment is tomorrow and I want you to buy instead of me, 2 hours before. just don't. Also if you want to date me please do not incessantly make dick jokes or comment on my lack of boobage because I'll be gone pretty fast y'all. Damn I sound uptight. Oh well.

Miscellaneous:
In what situations are you most flexible? In what situations are you the most rigid or inflexible? What kinds of things are you particular about and what kinds of things don't matter much?: This question feels complicated for me. Honestly I think I am pretty...inflexible to be honest. If we make a plan, I am not very spontaneous. I must plan event, plan food for event, set money aside for event, set TIME aside for event. if event gets cancelled my day feels confusing. I am absolutely inflexible to disrespect, harassment, bullying. I may let someone walk on me but the first foot you put on one of my friend I am bashing the back of your head with a bat. Don't fuck with the people I care about. If my religion offends you I'm going to ask why if something isn't real it even bothers you someone else thinks it is. We don't yell at people for thinking unicorns are real.
Flexible though... I mean, I can adjust things. I am just a sort of "I see 5 years into the future that never ends up working out" type. I am trying to plan years and years ahead and see things ahead, sometimes I am not in the present enough. Don't be afraid to pinch me back. Sometimes I actually really love that person who does that, brings me to the present and makes me live in it. Who takes me on that adventure I didn't plan to take. I honestly need the balance.

What other ways would you describe yourself?:
Creative, compassionate, stubborn, excitable, empathetic.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Inner world:
It all really depends on what's going on at the time.

My inner world is a reflection of the outer world around me, except, more magically aesthetic.

I don't understand the question.:huh:

Sensations. My memory is pretty photographic and it's very tied up via my five senses, sights, sounds, smells, touch, it can all trigger very vivid flashbacks to the point where it feels like the past and present are literally existing at the same time and in the same space. It's often disconcerting.

It's usually like seeing it replay in real time, slighty transparent like a hologram playing on a loop. If I close my eyes. I litterally go back to the moment. Sights, sounds, tastes, sensations. itnellectual ideas? I don't understand? and my innermost feelings, I tend to express that best through art that I create.

Exploration, Ecology, Adventure, Sex, humanities(art, literature, aesthetics) the occult, folklore, taboos, cults, creativity and the soul, sensual exploration, fun get togethers with interesting people of all kinds.

Environment
I fully engage with the outside world. I touch things, run my fingertips along textured surfaces like walls, tree trunks, leaves, I enjoy the smells around me, especailly the smells of wild nature, and then there's cologne and perfume, few things sexier than a guy or gal with a well chosen scent. I also poke my bruises or cuts, because they feel too it hurts pleasantly if that makes sense? I hear and see so much large crowds and traffic can get overwhelming, so I prefer nature and more intimate or neon aesthetic (the buzzing and flickering is relaxing and my eyes are photo sensitive so the dim colors are +100
As to what I think about. I'm usually invested in what's going on around me, I typically have at least a bit of my brain siphoning up things for creation later, one must always be alert for the next muse to appear.

I quite enjoy the beach, and the wild; though I quite enjoy the energy of a good bar or nightclub. (it depends on my mood.) I am always down for the beach though. I would always be there if I could.

Relate to it? I don't know that I have a choice. It's bound to happen so I can either fight a losing battle against it or faciliate a positive result for me out of it. Seems a no brainer. But sometimes I'm an idiot. Change is constant. Stability is uncertain. I dont think I buy into either one exclusively, but Ive got take out menus from both places.

Relationships:
In general, :blush: I'm kinda the defacto bartender in my social relationships. I sometimes feel a bit objectified, but that's mostly probably my fault, and it doesnt really bother none mostly. I make friends fairly easily, I get rapidly involved in social dynamics in a workplace whether I like it or not. Things can get physically intimate quickly, but ime friends with benefits has worked out better than boyfriends and girlfriends. But all relationships are complicated, and the idea of soulmates and disney every prince a princess really does make me sad. I wish society was more poly friendly.:unsure:

Well, they're all one of a kind. Ideally, there would be good communication, high physicality, lots of socializing, and low to no jealousy; good friendship outside the bounds of intimacy, sexually adventurous...

I am the cat who walks by himself and all places are alike to me. I require the freedom to walk through the wild woods by my wild lone. I'm happy to come into the cave and play domestic from time to time, but I'll always feel the call of the wild. I don't like being hounded or cooped up. I don't like feeling like I'm on any kind of leash though ironically sometimes willing to wear a collar. It's complicated :dry: Basically I don't ask for anything in any relationship I'm not willing to give in return. It's not how I thought it was gonna be in life, but then life doesn't ask us what we want, so we must adapt to overcome. As far as deal breakers go: Controlling, incurably chronically insecure, spitefully jealous, spiteful in general, always a downer. :(

Miscellaneous:
Most flexible: Emergencies, life or death, air travel, sea travel, going on stage. Pretty much the big things, that I have no control over and I know it. The kind of things that most people are inflexible over. Because, stalemates are tedious. Inflexible: Stupid piddly shit. People not going when the light turns green. The discordant sound of cubed ice over crushed ice in a plastic mug. tangled phone cords. Wearing a top hat while killing spiders because cats and spiders are ancient enemies. Beer snobs #endthecycle

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is really long and probably nobody cares, but meh...

Inner world:

I feel at my best when I'm productive and get closer to my dreams. I feel at my worst when I'm lazy and procrastinate. People and their opinion probably effect me much more than it should.

Usually, when I have the time to be just by myself and I don't have any responsibilities to take care of, I put on some music and daydream. I dream about my future, my relationships, my work. I create this whole fantasy world on my own and come up with different stories to think about.

I mostly remember emotions and atmosphere of a place or a happening and what kind of effects it had on myself.

Music, psychology, philosophy and politics.

Environment

I try to appear as rational and critical, I think about politics, social justice, human and animal rights and how to get the right ideology to people.

Places that look artsy and stylish but yet are sort of messy and chaotic. Places that say, hey come to us and be creative and fuck the rules of society.

I prefer change, stability gets boring really easily and it even frightens me and brings me anxiety, the idea of things standing still and not moving is terrifying.

Relationships

I'm not good at forming new relationships, but I value old and close friendships with few people. Socially I come across as confidant, but distant. I'm not really distant though, I just have no idea how to approach people without being weird about it. Once somebody approaches me and is nice to me, I turn into very warm and friendly person. I wish I'd be better at forming new relationships, because the once I have from high school no longer really fill my intellectual and emotional needs, but I don't know how to befriend new people.

As with any other relationships, I'm distant and cold at first. At first I approach all of my relationships as a flink until they proof to be something else. I don't fall in love easily, and I don't think I believe that love itself really exists. Once, when I get more comfortable with someone, I get into more vulnerable mode. I don't try to hide my weak sides, because I want my partner to be the one who helps me with them and makes me stronger. I often act silly, childlike and even weaker and more vulnerable than I really am to make men care for me, and I find it really cute and nice when they do. In return I offer faithfulness, flexibility, fun, empathy, understanding, exploration, honesty mellowness, chill, great TV shows and tons of new music. I'm not a push over and I'm really phlegmatic and not caring most of the time, unless somebody decides to argue with me, in which case I'm always right and I have the last word and I fight until the other person cries or feels really bad at least.

I want respect, equality and empathy from others. A deal breaker is when someone puts me down and humiliates me, even in a joking manner.

I'm flexible when it comes to a lot of stuff and inflexible in others. Idk... it depends how much I care. I can be really stubborn and I can be really phlegmatic too and it really depends on a situation.

Creative, artistic, aesthetic, emotional, critical, ambitious, goal oriented, moody, stubborn, proud, self centered

MyINFJness

Enneagram
Quiet, contemplative, cautious. In love with humanity and then in a big fight with humanity. I love feelings, nature, amazing and bizarre concepts and theories. Paint, crayons, STARS. I like humor, synergy, synchronicity, poetry and common ground. I am a mediator, and a fiercely independent do it yourselfer. I like information, research and lots and lots of lists. I don't mean to forget your name, but I will remember your story. What a nice question, thanks for asking!