• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

That's your prize?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it's just green that's lost out in the 'prize' category, everyone's on team black and you can roll over the name for team red. Sux to be green eh :cheese:

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
The competition is over? I wondered why I couldn't access the team forum anymore. Great! Now I can be black team and not even have to work for it!

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I was hoping the prize was going to be a TypologyCentral.com t-shirt or something!

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
There will be a prize or two. I just don't know what they'll be a this point.

Besides, I'm a procrastinator. Which means that the prize is something I don't have to worry about for a couple months.

But yeah, there will be something. And I'll make sure it's not lame.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:) I'd be totally happy keeping my green color and being able to further bother my husband in a continued team private forum ^_^b

Hearing there will be MORE prizes than that?! :) Just icing on the cake. I'm here for the pleasure of playing, regardless.