• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 5, Season 1: Submission Thread

SPECTATORS ONLY

• Black

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Green

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Wow, I'm seriously impressed by the entries this round! I lol'd several times, both from the brilliant INTJ anthem and the revenge of the nerds Star Wars scene.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
LOL! "Come with me, and we can...run a nightclub or something." Awesome.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Wow. These entries are just AWESOME.

Black: the whole idea is a great one, from start to finish, and all the jokes are funny. I love the whole thing. "You heard me, motherfucker! Philosophize!"

Loved Blue's, too, and I also loved the joke Tallulah quoted. Haha, the whole concept is great, and the voice actors did great jobs, especially the one(s) playing Vader. One caveat: the vid would have done well to have the sound and the video better synced.

Green's is great. The lyrics, video and song are nicely synced, the humor of the lyrics is great, and FM has a very nice voice. "You can spend all your time on your intricate plan. Cause no girl will make you her man."

Anyway, I'm just astounded by you guys. :)

I honestly have to abstain from voting because I just can't pick one. Regardless of who wins, it's a definite that they've all been VERY entertaining. MBTIc's members ROCK. :)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Can people on the Red Team vote?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
wow. i completely dropped the ball on this challenge. not only did i completely disappear on my team, but i haven't studied this voting procedure and may have done it wrong.

while they clearly did just fine without me, apologies to everyone on my team that did all the work.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I had a lot of fun with this challenge. Here is my first attempt at recording. It took at least 20 times before I could get through the script without laughing.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
WARNING : Jen is not my sassy aunt from New Orleans
She's from Venus

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I had to make one criticism, I wish we could have had a bit more background on Ivy's panties. Color? Style? Aroma? I mean. . . for the sake of the plot, not because I am personally interested or anything.

Completely unnecessary, Ivy's panties are the MacGuffin of the story!

:party2:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
the transcript, more or less

Can those of us on dial up possibly see a transcript of all the videos?

If not, no big deal.

Vader: You are beaten. It is useless to resist! Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.

[vader hand chop!]

Luke: What the fuck, man?

(shot of Vader not talking, then a shot of Luke holding his hand or whatever the fuck)

Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Luke, you have not yet realised your importance. You've only begun to discover your type. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and figure out your true type.

Luke: I’m an INTP you asshole!

Vader: If you only knew the power of the other types. Obi-Wan never told you what your type was.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me I’m an INTP!

V: No. You are a sensor.

L: No, no! That's impossible. (original clip)

[this part is new and will need some fancy editing]
V: Luke.
(Quick change to Vader talking to Luke talking)
L: What?
V: You are an extrovert.
L: No. No. It's not true. That's impossible! (original clip)
L: (ignoring Vader, not talking)
L: (not talking)
L: What the fuck do you want now?
V: Bad news.
L: (clip of Luke not talking)
V: You are a judger.
L: No. No. It's not true. That's impossible! (original clip)
(comedic pause where there's no one talking but they're looking at each other, maybe a wide angle shot, for about 4-5 seconds)
L: Go fuck yourself. (quick shot)
V: No. You are a feeler.
(shot of Luke, totally silent for about 2 seconds, then a shot of Vader who is silent for one second, and then a shot of Luke again for one second, who is still silent)
V: Search your feelings -- (original clip shortened)

Luke: Nooooooo! Noooo!

Vader: Luke, as an ESFJ, you can work as an administrative assistant, or start threads on MBTIc about your type, or run a fancy nightclub in Upper Manhattan. He has forseen this. It is your destiny! Join me and together we can rule the nightlife as business partners. Come with me, it is the only way.

[Luke jumps]

END

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
L: Go fuck yourself. (quick shot)
V: No. You are a feeler.

V: Listen to me, you twit. Luke!
L: Why should I, you fucker! (quick shot)
V: Stop cursing already. (Pause) You are a feeler.

Vader: Luke, as an ESFJ, you can work as an administrative assistant, or start threads on MBTIc about your type, or run a fancy nightclub in Upper Manhattan. He has forseen this. It is your destiny! Join me and together we can rule the nightlife as business partners. Come with me, it is the only way.

Vader: Luke, as an ESFJ, you can work as an administrative assistant or start threads on MBTIc about your type. Join me and together we can... run a nightclub or something. Come with me, it is the only way.

;)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Ivy, I'm sure you're probably wondering as to the whereabouts of your underwear and well I did recover them for you but Limey was so excited when he got home last night that he was running around the house with them on his head like a ski mask. I had to wrestle him down to get them back and hide them in a really safe place. I'm so sorry :cry:, I've washed them and plan on returning them asap. Please don't hate him/me. :hug:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I went green this time, although black was a close second, Pulp Fiction is always good. The INTJ stereotype - YMCA juxtaposition was great.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I voted for Green too, theirs was the most fun.