• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quick question

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
So after Season One is complete, are the team forums going to be made public?

Could add a nice (read:drama) element to Season Two.

No worries if not, I am just evil and think it would be funny.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
That would be unethical.

You can't change terms once you've made a deal, and the terms were that the sections were to be private. It is reasonable to expect, among men and women of honor, that private today means private tomorrow.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
My understanding is the forums will not be made public and previous threads will be deleted for the next round.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would be unethical.

You can't change terms once you've made a deal, and the terms were that the sections were to be private. It is reasonable to expect, among men and women of honor, that private today means private tomorrow.

Ethical?
Reality TV/Internet?

Do these things have anything in common?

This is DRAMA, honeybunz! Sheer DRAMA!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
My understanding is the forums will not be made public and previous threads will be deleted for the next round.

Deleted? That would be a traveshamockery! Put them in some sort of archive or something.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yeah, if we could somehow not have them deleted though, that would be cool. We've had some pretty fun convos in there so far, and I've made some new friends that I hadn't really talked to before.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You may not end up on the same color-team you were on this time, next time. It probably wouldn't do much for team solidarity if someone who was on one team this time ended up on another team next time, and saw comments from current teammate in the former team's archive. No good way to make it so the same people who could see the threads now would be the only ones seeing them then, too. I'm not explaining it very well but the bottom line is that those threads gotta go, yo. Clean slate.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You may not end up on the same color-team you were on this time, next time. It probably wouldn't do much for team solidarity if someone who was on one team this time ended up on another team next time, and saw comments from current teammate in the former team's archive.

Why? There's no personal attacks allowed in any section of the forum, right? So, why would there be anything that anyone couldn't see? :huh:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
I think it would be a bad idea, the things I've said about you people behind your backs alone would cause quite a few tense moments.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why? There's no personal attacks allowed in any section of the forum, right? So, why would there be anything that anyone couldn't see? :huh:

I think that "So and so's entry was weak" could be perceived as an attack when it's actually a statement of fact. In any case, privacy was promised in the beginning, and so privacy should be assured now.