• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 4, Season 1: Submission Thread

yes, yes, the voting will begin now.

• red

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • black

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • blue

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • green

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MBTI Type
INTJ
If it's going to end at the same time, might as well hear it on Sunday morning. Saturday night will just ruin my Saturday night :)

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I know! You'll get one! I'm just figuring out if it's worth starting the next one on Saturday and letting it go a little longer in the tooth rather than waiting until after the weekend to start it. The end will be the same either way.

So when does the next season start?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I just wanted to give big ups to Noah for being so good with the strip. Who needs Carebear and his 'photoshop skillz'. Pshaw. At least, not for this challenge anyway. ;)

Goooooo red!

Seriously, I'm not saying that just cause I'm on the red team either.

While Caffeine gives me serious pause, I was never that into Elvis and sorry Blue, but MANG what a bunch of neo-classicist hippies you are! If I joined your religion I'd have nightmare flashbacks to being back in college.

So in other words --

Red's the way to go!

Yay!

*this advertisement endorsed and paid for by Czecze*

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I just wanted to give big ups to Noah for being so good with the strip. Who needs Carebear and his 'photoshop skillz'. Pshaw. At least, not for this challenge anyway. ;)

Goooooo red!

Seriously, I'm not saying that just cause I'm on the red team either.

While Caffeine gives me serious pause, I was never that into Elvis and sorry Blue, but MANG what a bunch of neo-classicist hippies you are! If I joined your religion I'd have nightmare flashbacks to being back in college.

So in other words --

Red's the way to go!

Yay!

*this advertisement endorsed and paid for by Czecze*

Alright, your previous attempt to sabotage our awesome religion is forgiven. :D

( ;) )

But yeah, I agree with you, the other religions were kind of lame.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

ygolo

My termites win
Drink 100 cups of coffee in 1 hour and save a room full of burning people due to super fast speed, and then we can talk about who the heathens are.

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
Save a room full of burning people by being able to piss for twenty minutes, more like...

O

Oberon

I'd almost forgot to mention one of the great anthems of our creed. I cannot link to an MP3 file from here, but for your edification here is a link to the lyrics:

Elvis is Everywhere by Mojo Nixon

O

Oberon

Teams Red and Green are on Elvis's sh!t list.

You guys better sing ten "Jailhouse Rock"s and ten "Viva Las Vegas"s each if you want absolution.

Team Blue is okay. Elvis always did favor the Blues.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Teams Red and Green are on Elvis's sh!t list.

You guys better sing ten "Jailhouse Rock"s and ten "Viva Las Vegas"s each if you want absolution.

I'm drinking my coffee and waiting to be devoured first, thanks.

O

Oberon

I'm drinking my coffee and waiting to be devoured first, thanks.

...I'm just imagining Jennifer jumping up from her desk and dancing out into the corridor by her cube, launching into "...Warden threw a party at the county jail!" full-voice.

You get extra grace if you swivel your hips.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...I'm just imagining Jennifer jumping up from her desk and dancing out into the corridor by her cube, launching into "...Warden threw a party at the county jail!" full-voice.

You get extra grace if you swivel your hips.

:coffee: