• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge Four, Season One: A New Religion

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Well, we may have to sit this one out unless someone rises to the occasion quickly.

My life is like a Gauntlet right now between shuffling all three children to the places they need to be AND be on time and trying to find Blavignus a dentist that can manage a root canal in this hick town (he's been to three in the past several weeks). Do I need to explain to those who aren't aware, what a man is like when they're in pain?

I think the religion should be to worship me, clean my house, cook all my meals and in return I won't pop my eyes out at all of you. :smile:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Seems to me people are losing steam because we're not getting media exposure or enough cheering or something. We should prolong this thing and give the teams one week to complete each task. If not for season one, definitely season two. We all have lives outside of this and 3-4 days isn't enough time anymore.

I agree. I thought the idea of rushing things was to get to season two, but we've just been adding people along, so I don't see why we couldn't either have a week for each or still have just a few days for each challenge, but have at least a day or two off in between to recharge.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah. I'm a bit out of steam too.

Perhaps *much* easier challenges.. like.. write the best insult in Olde English. :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I agree. I thought the idea of rushing things was to get to season two, but we've just been adding people along, so I don't see why we couldn't either have a week for each or still have just a few days for each challenge, but have at least a day or two off in between to recharge.

an intermission is coming, not to worry. It is a GAUNTLET, though, they're supposed to be kind of, well, hard!

I missed the beginning of the game so I'm only guessing here--I think the reason for the pace was just to keep things exciting and moving and fun. But since everyone's getting a bit ragged, after the current challenge there will be a few days to decompress. The voting for this one will still be closed after 24 hours.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I missed the beginning of the game so I'm only guessing here--I think the reason for the pace was just to keep things exciting and moving and fun. But since everyone's getting a bit ragged, after the current challenge there will be a few days to decompress. The voting for this one will still be closed after 24 hours.

Excellent. I agree with everyone else so far. Putting your best effort into this thing is very taxing at the current pace. I don't mind trying hard, it's just that it takes up an inordinate amount of time to do it right.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Excellent, thanks! :smile:

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
Well Cake is in my head now.

We are building a religion,
We are building it bigger
We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes
We are building a religion.
A limited edition
We are now accepting callers for these pendant keychains
To resist it is useless,