• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 3, Season 1: Submission Thread

Choose the Best Set of Madmin-atars

• Red

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Black

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Green

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I did like the randomness of green's, myself. I voted black because I was bewitched (hahahahaha) by the skillz. Not sure which one I would've voted for between red and green. Green's impression of Geoff was just too funny to me.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I like the green teams Zergling, Geoff and Cafe's was amusing (sorry cafe, lol). They Blue teams one of Cafe and Don was too funny as well and loved their pm one. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I have been unavailable, and have thus let my team down in regard to the submission for and organisation of this challenge.

Lo siento!

Nice work, Black.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I like the green teams Zergling, Geoff and Cafe's was amusing (sorry cafe, lol). They Blue teams one of Cafe and Don was too funny as well and loved their pm one. :D
:tongue10: :laugh:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone did a great job! I especially like Red's versions.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why's everyone pissing on each other?

Some people like "overall thematic coherence" in the collection. Which is a very valid approach.

Some people approached it with each piece individually. I personally don't like that very much, myself; but everyone's different. I guess it depends on what one's personal approach is and how one was interpreting the contest.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry I wasn't here for the voting initially (had to tend to Sis), but very funny entries! :D

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
*Quietly downloads the picture of Ivy/Tonks and prints to stash in wallet*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
See, Ivy! You're such a babe you inspire weird online perviness! :D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Okay, let me restate it... Green's were too random for my taste.

That better?

We considered a theme, but we thought going individual would allow a closer match of personality to avatar/usertitle. It's simply a different interpretation.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We considered a theme, but we thought going individual would allow a closer match of personality to avatar/usertitle. It's simply a different interpretation.

Yeah! So like THERE, Oberon! In your creepy anthropomorphized mouse face!

Or something.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Aww, vote Green! I want to be the Knight who says Ne. If you don't I'll bite your bloody kneecaps. You bastard.

And if you don't... well, let's call it a draw?