• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 3, Season 1: Submission Thread

Choose the Best Set of Madmin-atars

• Red

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Black

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Green

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
I think ceiling Haight is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. XD

You guys did awesome!!

And.. more props to Carebear because he deserves it!! <3

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Carebear did an awesome job. I mess around with paint shop pro a lot myself and have done some funny stuff on Fark, but you should see the full-size versions of these Harry Potter pics, they'd have taken me days. We even had multiples of each person to choose from.
I actually liked the other MacMuffin one.

Was that Carebear's work? Then less props to Team Black, and more credit to Carebear specifically. Amazing work, man. I was impressed.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oso Mocoso said:
Was that Carebear's work? Then less props to Team Black, and more credit to Carebear specifically. Amazing work, man. I was impressed.

Ya-ha, Carebare = God of Photoshop

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
:worthy: Carebear is a photoshop god.

The big versions of the pictures are just stunning - and we ended up with multiple choices for many of the madmins.

I loved the green and red entries too!

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Here was the Gin & Tonic fragrance photo we're playing around with for [photoshopping] MacGuffin:

o.2864.jpg

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
Which body were you going to photoshop his face onto?

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
FYP. You're welcome. ;)

Thank you good sir or madam for the much needed correction. Yes. Now that I've thought about it for a few more minutes, rather than quickly answering owl's post with some good ol' Te (I'm tired and cranky), I think your correction would yield the most laughs for sure (cropping out the dude).

Cheers.

Last edited:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
My intuition told me we had to have Carebear on our team. I mentioned to him that he should rethink his career path and he mentioned something about majoring in History. :rolleyes:

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
My intuition told me we had to have Carebear on our team. I mentioned to him that he should rethink his career path and he mentioned something about majoring in History. :rolleyes:

Simple really: I procrastinate a lot more than I do actual work. If I chose photoshoppery as a career path, I'd have to read and write academical papers when I procrastinated. I like the current model better. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Simple really: I procrastinate a lot more than I do actual work. If I chose photoshoppery as a career path, I'd have to read and write academical papers when I procrastinated. I like the current model better. ;)

That sounds familiar. Whatever I am not doing at the time inevitably ends up seeming far more interesting that what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. :doh:

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Everybody did a great job with these. What a fun challenge! :)

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
That sounds familiar. Whatever I am not doing at the time inevitably ends up seeming far more interesting that what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. :doh:

:yes:

When does the voting close?

It says on the top of the page, over the poll results. Mine says 03:19 am, so probably 09:19 pm your time or around there.

O

Oberon

I believe it was C.S. Lewis who put the following line in the mouth of a poor damned soul in The Screwtape Letters:

"...I spent all my time doing neither what I should have done, nor what I wanted to do."

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Carebear is the photoshopping king. I've pmed him once or twice asking him to alter/enhance a photo for me and he's just the best at it. If he were to spend time on fark he'd be king there in no time as well.

Our start was a little wavy but we've now got a team of very talented people and there's no doubt in my mind that we'll ace challenge 4.

O

Oberon

Green's were too random. Red's entries had a unifying theme, and that cool little MBTIc logo. If I hadn't voted Black, I would have voted Red.