• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 3, Season 1: Submission Thread

Choose the Best Set of Madmin-atars

• Red

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Black

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Green

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm sincerely disappointed that Blue didn't make it on time. :( And yeah, I'd like to see theirs, too.

Mad photoshop skillz on the part of Black, and brilliant user titles by Green. Think we had a good turnout, overall, this challenge.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Thank you Uber and I don't mean the challenge. :)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
All very good. Green's are funny- Black's are very professional and well-polished- Red's are neat-looking and a lot of fun. This is not the first time I've had stitches in my face...

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Haight:
20060912120223-mr-burns.gif

Zergling:
fabio.jpg

Cafe:
cafefinal2copy.jpg

Geoff:
Hawaiian_Ti_plant_cutting.jpg

proteanmix:
2zelapt.gif

None of them were resized because we're all irresponsible. The Usertitles weren't finalized either. We had some ideas for Ivy and a Gin & Tonic cologne for MacGuffin that was never finished. Props to Dana from the proteanmix pedobear gif. Pretty brilliant if you ask me. Alternative for Zergling was a pic of Principal Skinner. :D P.S. The one I chose for Geoff was improvised. :p

Delilah

We all got it comin' kid
MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks Edahn! Those cracked me up!

Cafe is going to kick your ass!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isn't Don showing a little more face than normal?
I thought he normally played The Gimp.

... lol, nice job. Especially Fab.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
The cafe one is pretty classic. PM's clearly took work and is rather funny, too.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Every team did a wonderful job!

The pedobear image is especially close to my heart. I loves me some pedobear! Thank you so much Dana!!!

But what the hell is up with me being an evil queen?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You are pretty regal...

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
WOW. This one's close! It'll be interesting to see how the voting goes over the next day.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Good job, everyone. Tough vote!

Black and Red both well done as a cohesive group of avatars with an overall theme... and Green had some very clever ideas, and images specially created, but just weren't quite as "pretty". But all were really good! :D

:nice:

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was really impressed by Team Black on this one. Well done!

Carebear did an awesome job. I mess around with paint shop pro a lot myself and have done some funny stuff on Fark, but you should see the full-size versions of these Harry Potter pics, they'd have taken me days. We even had multiples of each person to choose from.
I actually liked the other MacMuffin one.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
By the way, green's Geoff submission is actually the black knight in the picture, if no one else has noticed.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
Very tough choice and good work done by all.