• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 2, Season 1, Submission Thread

Choose the Best Rap

• Black team

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Blue team

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Green team

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Wow! Great work, Green and Blue! Loved both and am seriously impressed!

Album cover is here. A lot of work went in on all parts, we just couldn't pull it out in time.

[insert any one of the countless obvious jokes about spending less time in celebratory threads and more time on the actual challenge]

I liked the green one, it's a clever parody, but all three are good. Great music on the black team, props to carebear I think, there.

Nah. I didn't create the music. Just made a quick mix of music and voice. Props to Erykah Badu for the music.

MBTI Type
INTJ
BANG BANG BANG <muffled> "let me in!"

*Jennifer appears, disheveled and looking worse than Jen in Challenge 1"

pant pant pant "Help! Help! They tied me up and put me in the trunk.... drove me somewhere... tortured me with... Run DMC songs and High School Musical clips... horrible... awful... barely survived... you have to believe me... it was... the culprits were... were...."

*gestures dramatically, then passes out, hair flopped over her face like a muppet*

Team Red will be a force to be reckoned with when the "Audition Monologue For A Lifetime TV Movie" challenge rolls around.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Team Red will be a force to be reckoned with when the "Audition Monologue For A Lifetime TV Movie" challenge rolls around.

LoL, ala Molly Shannon. "My thoughts can best be expressed in a monologue from a Lifetime movie starring Joanna Kerns, entitled, 'Give Me Back My Toddler: The Emily Brinkman Story.'"

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Green Lantern Here
Oh, Its On!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LoL, ala Molly Shannon. "My thoughts can best be expressed in a monologue from a Lifetime movie starring Joanna Kerns, entitled, 'Give Me Back My Toddler: The Emily Brinkman Story.'"

*jams hands in armpits* *sniffs*

MBTI Type
INTJ
Green Lantern Here
Oh, Its On!

Looks like the new players have been distributed! Welcome, AvereX! Please fill out this paperwork in full and then move on to our indoctrination center, where you will be given your full allottment of win.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Looks like the new players have been distributed! Welcome, AvereX! Please fill out this paperwork in full and then move on to our indoctrination center, where you will be given your full allottment of win.

Welcome, AvereX!

"When I saw you there, I knew your name should be changed..."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have eaten the Blue Team. They tasted like Smurfberries. Let us all morn their passing while pouring out a bottle of Colt in their honor.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I have eaten the Blue Team. They tasted like Smurfberries. Let us all morn their passing while pouring out a bottle of Colt in their honor.

Smurfberry Crunch is fun to eat. A smurfy, fruity breakfast treat.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Smurfberry Crunch is fun to eat. A smurfy, fruity breakfast treat.

Indeed! We have feasted upon the crunchy fruity corpses of Smurfs/Team Blue! I feel that I've gotten my sprayed-on vitamin and mineral content!

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I really loved this challenge. :wubbie:

Nice rap job, NPG!

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I thought the Green team's rap was more creative, and the performance was good, but there was way too much chorus in there. Unless you're Eminem it's damn hard to pull off a rap song with that much singing in it.

Blue team was more consistently good.

To put it statistically, it was something like this:
GreenTeam=Average(0,90,0,90,0,90)
BlueTeam=Average(80,80,70,80,70)

Black team was just fail.

Just sayin'. I don't want yall to think I be hatin'.

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
Blue Team, I am seriously impressed.

Green was pretty good too.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
JENNIFER! Are you okay!?!?! *checks pulse*

Those bastards! They killed Jennifer!

*moans, raises head*

wait... you mean I'll get to do a monologue?

:party2:

uh... i am not quite dead yet!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Black team was just fail.

Just sayin'. I don't want yall to think I be hatin'.
That's because we didn't go with the original lyrics that I wrote. Here's my post early in the game.

This task ain't easy for a white girl. :)

Here's what I have so far. It's to be rapped with this music.

"I gots to be bustin so why you to keep frontin? You say you know me but you don’t know me beaytch! My name is Jen. That shit rhymes with Zen. And that’s how I be keepin it real."

"My pimp he name is Limey, he likes his bling real shiny. Gots me hooked on MBTic cuz it’s fly shit man. I hang at the central cuz Iz (still working on it.)"

So that my efforts aren't in vain I plan to change the music and offer the video as a homage to the MBTIc members. :smile:

*plots revenge against the rhino*

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
On the real, black team's rap makes for enjoyable background music.