• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 2, Season 1, Submission Thread

Choose the Best Rap

• Black team

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Blue team

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Green team

Votes: 16 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I liked the green one, it's a clever parody, but all three are good. Great music on the black team, props to carebear I think, there.

Well done to the singers. I couldn't have done it.

The blue team has the best style. Wouldn't surprise me if they win. They'd deserve it.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I liked the green one, it's a clever parody, but all three are good. Great music on the black team, props to carebear I think, there.

Well done to the singers. I couldn't have done it.

The blue team has the best style. Wouldn't surprise me if they win. They'd deserve it.

I think it was the gritty East Coast style that put us over the top. We have a Philadelphian, a Baltimorean, a Dirty Southerner. . . um, Australia is kind of southeast of here.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
For what it's worth, black had the best video...although I didn't see a picture of myself make it into the cut.
thanks uber. I had your pic all ready to go but it was so dark and when i tried to lighten it, it looked worse.

blue team did a great job. haven't had a chance to listen/watch to the green team. yenta, fyi you're in our vid as requested.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You could have just lifted his FACEBOOK PROFILE PIC. *glare*

;)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Eff em we almost ended up like the red team so let us have something okay?

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
A good video for the black team would have been to put Uber in a bubbily hot top drinking a 40 and have all of the black team members surrounding him wearing bikinis and feeling his chest.

Standard rap video cliche.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The MIA status of the Red Team is wonderful seasoning to a great challenge.

BANG BANG BANG <muffled> "let me in!"

*Jennifer appears, disheveled and looking worse than Jen in Challenge 1"

pant pant pant "Help! Help! They tied me up and put me in the trunk.... drove me somewhere... tortured me with... Run DMC songs and High School Musical clips... horrible... awful... barely survived... you have to believe me... it was... the culprits were... were...."

*gestures dramatically, then passes out, hair flopped over her face like a muppet*

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
JENNIFER! Are you okay!?!?! *checks pulse*

Those bastards! They killed Jennifer!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay, Haight said I should post my part. As the final finished product seems to have gotten lost in dialup internet hell somewhere, you can at least enjoy my one-take brilliance, and maybe Penguin will be along to post our CD cover too, so in pieces you can reconstruct the awesomeness in your heads. ;)

P.S. I love how when I was uploading that, it said "sum of all attachments OWNED by Jeffster. Yeah! I totally owned that attachment! Fer shizzle. :party2:

Last edited:

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Album cover is here. A lot of work went in on all parts, we just couldn't pull it out in time.

Kickass challenge all, you all had some awesome submissions.

(missed Delilah on the cover cause I suck)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Album cover is here. A lot of work went in on all parts, we just couldn't pull it out in time.

Kickass challenge all, you all had some awesome submissions.

(missed Delilah on the cover cause I suck)

the cd cover is very cute!

MBTI Type
INTJ
It's too bad. MC Jeffster has some 80s East Coast rap skillz, and that's a kickass album cover.