• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

We've already won fools, thanks for your help

Atomic Fiend

This tornament now belongs to us! Since victory has already been assured, we decided to start our celebration thread.

Do not attempt to hide your admiration, If you don't say how much you love us now, you won't get a chance till we win next year as well. Also there is the possibility that some of you will hit the road before that time comes.

Before the festivities begin, we'd like to thank the other team captians for being such graceful losers. Thanks guys we appreciate it. We'd also like to thank all of those who will vote for us. In this years competition and the next years, and God willing the next one.

I will bare my feet for you all to kiss soon.

If you're good with that I'll drop my pants for you all as well.

Anything for the fans.;)

Atomic Fiend

Jennifer would also like to thank Jesus for this victory and the time he spent blessing this awespectacular rapsterpiece (thank you, Jesus, you're da ultimate Jewish rappin' water-ta-winer homeboy hero!)

O

Oberon

scat_moose_winter.jpg

Atomic Fiend

That's right admit your teams are full of shit right now.

The mouse goes along with it just as planned.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
/breezy haughty tone/ Mice are so unsanitary when they lose.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Good luck, guys.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
When can we actually see the contributions?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I really hope you can deliver. I'll be very disappointed if you don't.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to thank others for our impending victory:

• Jen, who always believed in us
  • Obie, who always was up for a quickie with the spellcheck and PM
  • JivingJeff, who knew exactly where the other teams stood
  • Haight, who kept pushing me to declare as an F so that I would try even harder to be a T
  • Barack Obama, who proved that racism is on more of a decline than sexism
  • My middle school gym teacher, who showed me that fat, smelly, and stupid was an awful way to go through life at least if one was not rich too
  • Covergirl, who makes this awesome rich brown mascara that makes my eyes pop
  • Robert Downey Jr, who is as hot as hell
  • My pet fish Bob, who died a few years ago in a terrible swirly accident but whose spirit has never left me

Thank you all!