• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Player Sign-up List

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Jen- we do the assignments randomly so if you're open to new members you'd have to be open to any of them. I guess if you get Sub you'd have to scurry to delete all the mean posts. ;)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i should probably do that now. sheesh just when i thought i could leave the house and live my life outside this place.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I STAND BY EVERYTHING I SAID!

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
um, now my first instinct is that you were kidding... but... but um, seriously? y'all never really said mean stuff about me, right? :cry:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i didn't say anything that i wouldn't say to your face.

feel better now?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I've asked this before but can two ENTP's get along?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
i didn't say anything that i wouldn't say to your face.

feel better now?

um, not really... seeing the stuff you do say to people's faces!! :laugh:

This isn't like a big treehouse like that episode of the Simpsons where it had "NO HOMERZ CLUB" on the door and they still let the other Homer in?

Cos dammit, I'll gatecrash in anyway and kick over your little dolls' tea party and tell everyone about how it was only a secret club cos of the ghey things you do there!!

Jen - no, two ENTP's cannot get along. Everyone knows me and digest and Oberon and aelan despise each other. Duh.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Just to make sure before I pull out the hat- are you open to any additions, or only sub? If you'd rather not take random additions I can just split the n00bs between red and blue.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
splitting n00bs between red and blue sounds fun!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
n00bs to the game. that means you. ;)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
um, not really... seeing the stuff you do say to people's faces!! :laugh:

i love when people get my jokes/subtexts. you'd be surprised (or not) how many times i get away with responses like that, and the other person is like, "oh good, i just wanted to make sure. :wubbie:"

Jen - no, two ENTP's cannot get along. Everyone knows me and digest and Oberon and aelan despise each other. Duh.

jen, honestly, the only ENTPs i haven't gotten along with are the ones that, in my view, weren't really ENTPs.

most of the time, what we deem 'normal conversation' just looks like fighting to onlookers.

as for joining our team, i'm fine with anybody actually. dealing with them in private isn't any different for me than in public.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
can haz blak? :puppy_dog_eyes:

*knits a patchwork blanket whilst awaiting the decision*

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think the initial team rosters were done with team captain requests in mind, but the additions have all been random. So I can't really say you'll go to the black team. I'll be pulling the names from my son's bucket hat covered in zoo animals, which is standing in while Haight's nike ballcap is on vacation.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Red or Blue?
I'll prove my loyalty to the team as one of the n00bier n00bs of the day.

I've asked this before but can two ENTP's get along?

Nah- in fact ENTP's can only be friends with ISFJ's.
It's a rule that has been created by the Personality Type gods... wait a second, that ain't right....

Never mind- it's that ENTP's cannot be friends with ISFJ's but all the others.

I'm game! :nice:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Lol.
I'm going out for some time.
Let me know if I get on a team or not! :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
As soon as I figure out which teams are open to taking new players randomly I'll do the assignment. You'll be on a team when you get back! :D

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Considering the outstanding contribution I've made to certain madmins' signatures, I reckon I should be given special consideration :alttongue:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
It's so hard being SUPREME LEADER OF ALL. Everybody wants favors!

Okay I'm getting out the RANDOM BUCKET ZOO ANIMAL HAT, stand by, all!