• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Player Sign-up List

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Since I have more time than expected, I guess I'll try this out.

alicia91

All this seems to have started last week when I was on vacation. Like Hmm, I can't seem to find just the basic info about what this is all about. Cliff notes anyone?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
All this seems to have started last week when I was on vacation. Like Hmm, I can't seem to find just the basic info about what this is all about. Cliff notes anyone?

It's about fierce armed combat to the DEATH!

with pretty colors. :wubbie: ;)

Jaro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Is there an orange team?

EDIT: I changed my mind. I'll just lurk some more.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Errm, what are the rules and point of the game? Is it too late to get in?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Not too late but we need a group of four new players so we can distribute them randomly to the four teams. Click here: Gauntlet Open Discussion - MBTI Central and check the sticky threads for the lowdown on how it's done.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not too late but we need a group of four new players so we can distribute them randomly to the four teams.

Shouldn't we get the first couple of new people automatically since our team has less members?

NoahFence

MBTI Type
INTP
Or at least place non-red people who will promise to vote red?

MBTI Type
INTJ
Shouldn't we get the first couple of new people automatically since our team has less members?

Depends on why you lost members. I think it would suck to set a precedent where you could be first in line for new members just by ditching other members. Your team is your team is your team.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Depends on why you lost members. I think it would suck to set a precedent where you could be first in line for new members just by ditching other members. Your team is your team is your team.

I didn't ditch anybody. I'm all about the welcoming, not the rejecting, man!

MBTI Type
INTJ
I wasn't accusing you guys of ditching. That's why I said "Depends on why you lost members". Ditching was just something that jumped to mind as a way your player allocation reasoning could be abused. Even so, I would think that the ability of a team to get through their differences and work together effectively is a vital part of the competition in something like this.

Hopefully it won't matter in future Gauntlets. I think once teams are picked and the game starts, additions should not be allowed.

For the record, I'm just arguing this philosophically, I don't want any new players.

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think it was more of a nod to the number of players on each team being somewhat skewed. Take away the ability for any un-teamed members to vote on the challenges currently, and red will lose every time.

Fortunately this is not the case.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm ready for some fun and gaining an understanding of what all this team stuff's about. I'm game! :nice:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Okay. Mondo, Wyst, and substitute want to join. I believe I've read that Green is not in the market for new members. Are any other teams ready to cap their membership?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Sub can join the black team, but what should i do with the stuff I said about him in our personal black team thread?