• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ideas for the Next Challenge

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Actually.. I loved the tetris/pacman idea though.

(of course I would :ninja: )

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Make a "FAIL" picture. The one voted best, wins.

I will be the only one voting.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about an Internet scavenger hunt, where you have to find pics/links on the net?

- Teams send their entries (i.e., all pics) to Haight via PM by deadline.
- haight posts them for public view after he gets them all.
- If two+ teams post the same pic, that pic is disqualified.
- Tally up the totals, highest count of non-disqualified pics wins.
- If teams tie for highest, then a vote is taken from the populace to determine the winner.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like that idea, Jennifer :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My other idea is that each team is responsible for hacking into and disruptive an established web site, by deadline.

Then we vote on which team had the most moxie.

(Ahoy, Microsoft! Yer goin' belly-up, har har har har!)

paintee.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Team Green must wash my car in bikinis and bob for apples in a giant tub of quality maple syrup.

Team Black has to make out with me and I get to rate their skillZ.

Team Blue will establish me as the 9th Modern Wonder of the World.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Make a "FAIL" picture. The one voted best, wins.

I will be the only one voting.

Heh, I kind of dig the challenge of making a FAIL pic that would impress Beat. Maybe have the rule be, you couldn't find the pic, you'd have to create it or capture the moment IRL.

How about an Internet scavenger hunt, where you have to find pics/links on the net?

- Teams send their entries (i.e., all pics) to Haight via PM by deadline.
- haight posts them for public view after he gets them all.
- If two+ teams post the same pic, that pic is disqualified.
- Tally up the totals, highest count of non-disqualified pics wins.
- If teams tie for highest, then a vote is taken from the populace to determine the winner.

That's a good idea, Jennifer!

I also like Scanty's idea of designing a tshirt for the forums, and Geoff's idea of designing a logo/motto.

I'm still not sold on the cooking thing. I mean, there are several on our team that can cook, but it just seems like something that's hard to judge on the internet. I know I'd keep tweaking something by taste, instead of going by the recipe, and that's hard to represent on paper. I don't mind doing a cooking challenge if everyone wants one, though.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Look, if you want to french the homeless waif, you just ask her -- no pretenses here over a "contest" or something...!

I'm still not sold on the cooking thing. I mean, there are several on our team that can cook, but it just seems like something that's hard to judge on the internet. I know I'd keep tweaking something by taste, instead of going by the recipe, and that's hard to represent on paper. I don't mind doing a cooking challenge if everyone wants one, though.

yeah. I'm intrigued by the idea ("it's so crazy it just! might! be! cool!") but implementation (short of "mailing haight the contributions, hope everything is sealed adequately") is a bear.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Team Green must wash my car in bikinis and bob for apples in a giant tub of quality maple syrup.

Team Blue will establish me as the 9th Modern Wonder of the World.
Well I'll be, add me to team rainbow (Forget ROYGBV)!

Wait, a bikini? God dammit.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^You stole my word. It's already been used on this page. :cool:

:D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^lol.

Winning is too easy for me when team Grey isn't given any competitions. :coffee:

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Okay, so I like the MS Paint challenge idea, but I can't come up with any specifics as to how the challenge will work.

Anyone have any ideas?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mspaint contest.

I would totally pWn a MS Paint contest. I have been goofing off with MS paint at work, school, and for high profile projects for cheap clients. Let's roll with this one! :happy:

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
These will probably come back and bite me in the ass...

Idea 1. Describe TypologyCentral using MS paint.

Idea 2. Depict the different ways the 16 types will use MS paint using MS paint drawings.

Idea 3. Draw a MS paint collage which has to include 16 different forum members (one of each type) graphically. Spelling out usernames is not allowed.

Pick 1 or come up with your own.