• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ideas for the Next Challenge

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
We'll use this thread to come up with challenge ideas (concepts, voting, debating, etc.).

This process is for ALL forum members that are interested in the game.

First idea:

Create a preamble for the creation of a new religion (one-page of bullet statements).

Yay? Nay? Do you have a better idea for the next challenge?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haiku

Limmerick

Some form of metered rhyme.

Freestyle rap!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I am in favor of one involving the manipulation of words; so, something along the lines of what MacGuffin suggested would be fresh and interesting.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bulletpoints of a new religion, MSPaint, Epic Poetry or a collection of short verse.... all of these sound like lots of fun to me.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yeah i also like the rap idea.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Make a script of various members ineracting with eachother, including each character's inner monologue during the exchange.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
A parody song. Maybe a ballad. They have to sing it together, record it, and use it as the background music for a youtube slideshow.

Atomic Fiend

I still say karaoke. XD

A parody song. Maybe a ballad. They have to sing it together, record it, and use it as the background music for a youtube slideshow.

No.

1215131702909.jpg

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bikini contest. PM all photos to me and I judge the winner.

Atomic Fiend

Dammit I can't post a pic that tops the one I posted previously, that aside the answer still is no.