• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 1, Season 1: The Photo

Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

• Blue team

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Black team

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Green team

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Red team

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
You mentioned The black team, you said we weren't as original and continue giving me what appears to be attitude for responding. :huh:

Why are you pissed when all you've done is trash talk throughout the entire game? Not that I mind, it's part of the fun. But don't single me out when I start to do it.

Now I've got a rap to write. Werd.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Why are you pissed when all you've done is trash talk throughout the entire game? Not that I mind, it's part of the fun. But don't single me out when I start to do it.
I'm not pissed and when did I trash talk? Are you able to see our teams private forum? :doh: Silly me, of course you are!

I wasn't singling you out, I was also addressing wolf and 6sticks and while I'm not angry with you, I am a bit peeved that they haven't responded to me.

Now I've got a rap to write. Werd.
Good luck. Really. :)

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm not pissed and when did I trash talk?
zomg, we have totally trash talked one another.

Trash talking is fun.

Now let's go write raps and stuff, yes?

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't see the point in mentioning that your team had the same idea(s) other than to say, "Hey, look at me" or we aren't as sucky as we appear since they used some of our ideas. Well... you get my point. Everyone put forth an effort and we're onto the next challenge.
Actually, yours was the most original.

It's just interesting that a pattern emerged.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'm not pissed and when did I trash talk? Are you able to see our teams private forum? :doh: Silly me, of course you are!
Great. . . here we go.

I knew it was only a matter of time until baseless accusations would be made.

Anyway, you're wrong. Move along.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ladies, Ladies, let's not fight....let us gently sponge each other down with aloe vera and jojoba.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Ladies, Ladies, let's not fight....let us gently sponge each other down with aloe vera and jojoba.
Damn straight!

And post photo's.

Hmm. . . *Haight suddenly thinks of a new challenge*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great. . . here we go. I knew it was only a matter of time until baseless accusations would be made.

I'm wondering if the competition was just a distraction and I could have made a few dollars on the side by betting on things like this happening (a la "Caddyshack"). :)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'm wondering if the competition was just a distraction and I could have made a few dollars on the side by betting on things like this happening (a la "Caddyshack"). :)
Well, I wouldn't have taken that bet.

Like I said before, people always use me as an excuse. The problem is, I know that's going to happen so I make sure I do everything right and perfect.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I guess you don't want that scholarship?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess you don't want that scholarship?

"I guess I don't!"

(PS. $5 says that Limey was picking his nose during the last challenge. $5 more says he ate it!)

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
"I guess I don't!"

(PS. $5 says that Limey was picking his nose during the last challenge. $5 more says he ate it!)

Picking my nose? that's disgusting!
I'll have you know that I was at home masturbating to How it's made on Discovery Science.
Dip those garden gloves in latex and dip em' good...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Picking my nose? that's disgusting!
I'll have you know that I was at home masturbating to How it's made on Discovery Science.
Dip those garden gloves in latex and dip em' good...

Doesn't matter. I bet someone else $50 that you'd lie and say you were doing something kinky instead. (you're SO predictable. ;) )

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
It was a tough choice between Black and Green.

Green - really funny and original.

Red - you have some very pretty people :wubbie:

Blue - liked the naked ESFP folder on the desktop, if I vote for you can I get a peek?

Black - downright embarassing, on a street corner during busy traffic...that IS devotion. You got my vote. :nice:

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
It was a tough choice between Black and Green.

Green - really funny and original.

Red - you have some very pretty people :wubbie:

Blue - liked the naked ESFP folder on the desktop, if I vote for you can I get a peek?

Black - downright embarassing, on a street corner during busy traffic...that IS devotion. You got my vote. :nice:

Thanks!

And only a few of the pics on the Red contribution are members of the team. The rest are only random members. I bet they started out with pics of team members only and realized it looked so pathetic they decided to sex it up and hide themselves among better looking members. (Sadly they didn't include me in the category. :sad:)

MBTI Type
INTJ
I can't wait until the other teams start brainstorming on the rap challenge so we can steal some more good ideas. :rolli:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
We must have some Florida residents up in here. People are obviously having trouble understanding the ballot. People, you put the little dot next to the one that says "Red team." Any other and you just voted for Nader and we're all gonna die. Don't make me call in the Supreme Court like I had to do in 2000. :D
Demand a recount and votes should be made public just to make sure we didn't have friends and family join the forum to cast their votes for our team. ;)