• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 1, Season 1: The Photo

Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

• Blue team

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Black team

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Green team

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Red team

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Red team : didn't answer the question. Bzzzzt!

The instructions were "Prove your devotion to MBTIc in a photo"

I see no question. Bzzzzzz yourself. :alttongue:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The votes don't lie, dude.

We must have some Florida residents up in here. People are obviously having trouble understanding the ballot. People, you put the little dot next to the one that says "Red team." Any other and you just voted for Nader and we're all gonna die. Don't make me call in the Supreme Court like I had to do in 2000. :D

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
The tornado pic in green's is awesome. I'd even have betrayed my team and voted for it if it was the only one. As it is, too busy for me! And it seems to me like collages kind of stretch the "one entry" rule.

Everyone's are really cute, though!

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
The tornado pic in green's is awesome. I'd even have betrayed my team and voted for it if it was the only one. As it is, too busy for me! And it seems to me like collages kind of stretch the "one entry" rule.

Everyone's are really cute, though!

Thanks! Haight said it could be a collage, though, upthread, when he clarified the rules.

Haight said:
"photo" = any picture. That would include any manipulated picture. Meaning, something that has been run through photoshop, MS Paint, whatever. . .

Moreover, a drawing, a graph, a collection of photo's, etc., are all fine and perfectly reasonable.

Again, it states "interpretation of this statement." So, it's not necessarily literal in the sense that you have to create a straight forward photograph. Any old picture will do. . .

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
We hit many of those ideas, too... It's like they got all our ideas and implemented them.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I don't see the point in mentioning that your team had the same idea(s) other than to say, "Hey, look at me" or we aren't as sucky as we appear since they used some of our ideas. Well... you get my point. Everyone put forth an effort and we're onto the next challenge.

I like the green team's collage.

As far as the Black team is concerned, the idea isn't as original to me. I thought of it, and so did another member of my team. I actually ran the idea of being homeless by Haight and he said, "That sucks. You're never going to win." He was trying to sabotage!
That's because we weren't trying to be original, we were aiming for devotion. I don't know how you'd react, but for me that was fucking embarrassing. It was also a glimpse into how people who live on the streets are usually treated.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I don't see the point in mentioning that your team had the same idea(s) other than to say, "Hey, look at me" or we aren't as sucky as we appear since they used some of our ideas. Well... you get my point. Everyone put forth an effort and we're onto the next challenge.

That's because we weren't trying to be original, we were aiming for devotion. I don't know how you'd react, but for me that was fucking embarrassing. It was also a glimpse into how people who live on the streets are usually treated.

Right! You got my vote, because you really did prove your devotion - it was a lot of effort*, too!

*this isn't your normal look, right?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Haha! We beat you red team!

*kicks them while they are down*

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj

Nice attempt to get sympathy votes.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
Really? Because that wasn't my intent. Your post appeared bitter to me so I addressed it.

Nope. I was just commenting about which picture I liked the best. The green team thought of some ideas that I thought were really clever.

Regardless, I'm glad that it was a learning experience for you. Really, that makes you the real winner, don't you think?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Nope. I was just commenting about which picture I liked the best. The green team thought of some ideas that I thought were really clever.

Regardless, I'm glad that it was a learning experience for you. Really, that makes you the real winner, don't you think?
You mentioned The black team, you said we weren't as original and continue giving me what appears to be attitude for responding. :huh:

How bout for the sake of the forum we just say you win? ;)