• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 1, Season 1: The Photo

Choose the Winner of Challenge One (Please read the OP for details prior to voting)

• Blue team

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Black team

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Green team

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Red team

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atomic Fiend

untitled-3.jpg

Here it is thumbnailed.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok, team green has pwned us.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
our photo is posted silly.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Alright. . . I'll add the poll and then we can start on the next challenge.

Don't forget, the poll closes in 24 hours.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Black team photo

We should mention that it's actually Jen on the pic. (She not easy to recognize in that outfit.) And there was no photoshoppery involved.

Edit: Ah, I see Jen edited.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i think everyone did a good job.

Atomic Fiend

We should mention that it's actually Jen on the pic. (She not easy to recognize in that outfit.) And there was no photoshoppery involved.

If that is true. If she really stood on the side of the street and dressed like that, you guys deserve this round.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I may not donate to MBTIc, but I would readily donate to the Retouch-Jen's-Roots cause.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Good job everyone...I like how each team went a different way with it.

Is anyone in favor of leaving a couple of days between challenges? Nobody wants to burn out on this thing.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
If that is true. If she really stood on the side of the street and dressed like that, you guys deserve this round.
It was very humiliating and people were talking. One guy said, "DAYUM! WTF happened to you?" I was out in front of a very busy intersection (with the main road being Raleigh's Capital Blvd.) with a Ford Dealership behind me and very busy gas station in front of me filled with people.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I may not donate to MBTIc, but I would readily donate to the Retouch-Jen's-Roots cause.

That's true.

Hon, you need some help. :hug:
(And how are your cuticles doing?)

It was very humiliating and people were talking. One guy said, "DAYUM! WTF happened to you?" I was out in front of a very busy intersection with the main road being Raleigh's Capital Blvd.

I thought I was an MBTIc junkie... but not anymore.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I like the green team's collage.

As far as the Black team is concerned, the idea isn't as original to me. I thought of it, and so did another member of my team. I actually ran the idea of being homeless by Haight and he said, "That sucks. You're never going to win." He was trying to sabotage!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
re break between challenges

No... only warriors will have the strength to charge through these challenges.